LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

hmm, i was cruising from vt to boston yesterday, but i wasnt near exit 23 i don't think, and i def wasnt on the side :p

did see a ton of lgt's tho, mostly both shades of blue

nah this was just an LGT by himself with the hazards on, pulled onto the shoulder

...following a Regal blue LGT sedan with highly polished 5-star wheels on Shelburne Rd.

They pulled into the S. Burlington Shell station.

Seen this car (saw it again tonight) down here in Middlebury. He definitely lives around me and that car is pretty sweet, lowered, 18" chrome 5 spokes, RBS lip, tint....

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Diamond Gray LGT on Needham street in Dedham on Monday. I was a few cars behind you - think you turned onto vfw.

I saw another one (diamond gray lgt 2008) a few months back going down on VFW in West Roxbury - I wanted to play & am guessing you were new and nervous. License plate was "estasy" & driver was female. I tailed you for a while, you seemed to be getting into it. Then as you were worried I'd pass you at a light you got a little too excited and stalled so hard that your head jerked back. It was cute :o) Ps. Being somewhat friendly couldn't hurt...

:lol:

def won't be saying that to her, if there is one person in that plant who has a good grasp on the business and should probably be in charge there it is her, she is very wise and i don't wanna f my career :lol:

though i agree about the car

so who's got the SWP lgt with monstor FMIC at xxtuning? i was there yesterday gettin tuned by chris.

265/295. slightly depressed, thought i woulda made more. any suggestions?

Tony got me 270/325 there on less than 18 lbs of boost with a Crucial UP, Cobb HFC DP, Greddy SP2 and Perrin TMIC. So, if you are an "apples-to-apples" set-up, torque is low.

:lol:

def won't be saying that to her, if there is one person in that plant who has a good grasp on the business and should probably be in charge there it is her, she is very wise and i don't wanna f my career :lol:

though i agree about the car

Alright then I'm just gonna have to park my car next to hers and leave her a note that says hers isnt the baddest B at all

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks