LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Nope, prelude again, right in front of you... :lol: It was weird, one second you weren't there, the next you were. Legacy should be coming back this weekend... Damn do I need to clean it.

I guess I have to pay more attention while i'm driving...I do remember a Prelude in front of me when I was leaving work, on Stevensville Rd. in Underhill Center, was that you?

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

Looking for a white LGT wagon with a rack on top, Rt.6 intersection in North Dartmouth, MA today near UMD. Gave eachother the thumbs up for good taste :lol: I was in the APB Ltd wagon with the RBS grill and HIDs. Any mods done to it? (if you're even on here that is)

I always liked the white LGT wagons the best. An Alpine White LGT Wagon 5MT Limited with black interior would be my Holy Grail :cool:

I would have come off browns trace since I was coming back from work. Odd, I NEVER see you around and then 2+ times in a week.

I guess I have to pay more attention while i'm driving...I do remember a Prelude in front of me when I was leaving work, on Stevensville Rd. in Underhill Center, was that you?

Say 3 Legacys today

1. believe a DSM 08 spec b, between Watertown and Newton, you saw me as well, was around 4ish i think

2. In Chinatown at 10pm. 08 legacy 2.5, with 05/06 LGT rims.

3. In Chinatown at 11pm DSM 08 spec b with a spoiler. looked exactly as number 1

Black legacy gt with blacked out sports grill in front, and blacked out tail lights, saw your aftermarket exhaust too.. You were passing me as i was taking a right into my condo on randolph street in canton right at 5PM. The condos accross from blue hills technical high school. I was in a blue legacy gt limited with aftermarket cans. I think i am just going to get a huge orange decal on my back window that says www.legacygt.com/forums on my car with VACCAROJA underneath it. So people know who i am. JK:lol:

that was me :p

a little late but...

spotted Aczwild coming out of Shelburne heading twd S.Burl Thurs. on Shelburne Rd @ 3pm.

I was on the other side going into Shelburne.

:lol::lol: Saw you too, but I figured you didnt see me waving like an idiot

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

man i never get spotted now that i left canton.

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

dont feel bad i live in canton 4 days out of the week and only sport people but they never spot me. I always see a black legacy gt with black mesh girl and blacked out tail lights with and aftermarket exhaust and black tint. but no one on here claims it as their car.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

dont feel bad i live in canton 4 days out of the week and only sport people but they never spot me. I always see a black legacy gt with black mesh girl and blacked out tail lights with and aftermarket exhaust and black tint. but no one on here claims it as their car.

yea thats blackonblacklimited. also collie lives there too has a lgt wagon.

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

^ :lol: that's Coelli, not "collie"

my bad type faster than i think. im dyslesic(spelling)

Silver LGT sedan with custom grill this morning in Cranston RI in Garden City area.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K