LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

today(sunday) red lgt with a B4 badging, titnted nice rims at cumberland farms auburn/oxford town line area around 515pm. wife asked whats a B4 subaru is.

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

today(sunday) red lgt with a B4 badging, titnted nice rims at cumberland farms auburn/oxford town line area around 515pm. wife asked whats a B4 subaru is.

Me me me, what were you driving, didn't see anyone. I litteraly just put the rims on today.;)

Me me me, what were you driving, didn't see anyone. I litteraly just put the rims on today.;)

i was in my obp lgt. wife looked and asked what a B4 suby was. so turned around and looked and just caught i what i had said earlier. was headed to blackstone valley shops

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

You must have just driven by while I was inside, where do you live?

rutland,ma(people always think vermont when i say rutland, strange)

saw blue lgt sedan tinted, nice rims,debadged, exhaust turning right onto ivory(pretty sure it was ivory) in braintree. i turned left towards bestbuy were they are building a toyota/scion dealership. i was in a 07 malubu(my goverment car). exhaust sounded nice as hell

saw blue lgt sedan tinted, nice rims,debadged, exhaust turning right onto ivory(pretty sure it was ivory) in braintree. i turned left towards bestbuy were they are building a toyota/scion dealership. i was in a 07 malubu(my goverment car). exhaust sounded nice as hell

That was me. I work right around the corner at cumbys. About time I get acknowledged. I am a happy person today.

...an Atlantic blue N/A Leggy sedan with split 5-star wheels, following a Regal blue LGT sedan with highly polished 5-star wheels on Shelburne Rd.

They pulled into the S. Burlington Shell station.

talked to the guys and the GT was having trouble w/ his idle... blah, blah, blah...

encouraged them to sign onto this forum... since they knew nothing of it.

08 DGM STI going North Rt4 past Frenchtown Rd overpass tonight about 5:45PM; I think you were heading to RI weekly meet :) - looks like this same car was there last week as well

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K