LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

^^ this is why i don't like this guy. you have no idea/clue whatsoever, yet there's your $0.02.

mustang dyno, 100 degree temps with 126 degree intake temps. it was a bit hot and humid to say the least :eek:

you talking to me? how do you figure there are low rating dyno's out there. i should know i got my car dyno'd at Dent Sport in norwood, ma. they told me there dyno reads lower numbers than usual. and yes ur right the hot air and hot intake temp does not help at all.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

^^ this is why i don't like this guy. you have no idea/clue whatsoever, yet there's your $0.02.

mustang dyno, 100 degree temps with 126 degree intake temps. it was a bit hot and humid to say the least :eek:

you dont like me because im right. that some dyno's read different numbers regaurdless of intake and external air temp. :confused::jedi::orly:

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

ya you, you come on like 6, 7 months ago and talk all this big game yet you still have a stock car (wouldn't be a problem cept you flap your gums). don't talk like you know all this stuff until you got something to prove for it. i've rebuilt my car from the ground up and did the labor and fabrication myself yet i'm not rubbing that in people's faces, that is the kind of difference between you and i.

i could care less that you know different dyno's read differently. between my car and my roommates, not to mention the sports car club i founded i've been to at least 6 different dynos in new england/new york, i think i understand the concept pretty well of how a dyno works. my car alone probably has more than 100 dyno pulls on it, on 5 separate occasions, 4 of those sessions on the same dyno, different seasons of the year, with different weather each time, so i understand the individual factor the weather has as well.

you have no clue about my car but yet you chime in. its not that you're "right" about different dynos reading differently, or the weather having an impact, everybody but vimy knows that :lol:. that is all.

my car is far from stock.

gt30 turbo in my room waiting for install (currently attending a full time police academy i have had zero time between my current job and my schooling to screw around with my car)

full catless turbo back exhaust, qtp exhaust cutout, stage 3 clutch, stage 3 axles, aluminumn drive shaft, DEI Co2 spraybar kit.

full K&N intake

Piston, rods, sleeves, springs,cams, fuel pump front mount and a tune and an msd 2 step will be ordered one i work my police details which will be at the end of aug. 40$ h/r pays for my parts. plus my other job which is already 35K a year.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

ya you, you come on like 6, 7 months ago and talk all this big game yet you still have a stock car (wouldn't be a problem cept you flap your gums). don't talk like you know all this stuff until you got something to prove for it. i've rebuilt my car from the ground up and did the labor and fabrication myself yet i'm not rubbing that in people's faces, that is the kind of difference between you and i.

i could care less that you know different dyno's read differently. between my car and my roommates, not to mention the sports car club i founded i've been to at least 6 different dynos in new england/new york, i think i understand the concept pretty well of how a dyno works. my car alone probably has more than 100 dyno pulls on it, on 5 separate occasions, 4 of those sessions on the same dyno, different seasons of the year, with different weather each time, so i understand the individual factor the weather has as well.

you have no clue about my car but yet you chime in. its not that you're "right" about different dynos reading differently, or the weather having an impact, everybody but vimy knows that :lol:. that is all.

if your such a big man.. why dont you meet me at the end of aug. at new england dragway.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

whoa guys, chill out. It's all fun and games until someone loses and eye, and then it's just fun! :p

I knew you guys were getting tuned, and damn was it hot so I wouldn't be surprised at all if the numbers were unusually low.

LMVT - were you at least moderately happy with the #s?

i'll be going to napierville shortly, was going to go last night, the severe tstorms killed that though :lol:

i didnt say anything about my setup or brag about how much i make, just said i didnt like the kid and that i'm pretty well versed in the dyno and how my car works since i've done all the work on it myself. don't matter what you got in your garage, or under your bed in your room, matters whats in your car so put your $40/hr mouth where your real money is :lol::hide: and get ur stuff together before you talk smack, cuz a turboback, intake and co2 sprayer aint gonna cut it kid.

nuff said. back on topic, saw a cutie in a blue lgt today in s. burlington, us vt'ers need to get some of these ladies out to the meets ;) and not the taken ones mmk guys, i'm tired of seeing your gfs :p

:lol: vaccaroja, you need to stuff it, you can't talk smack about a car if your parts are "sitting in your room" or you're gonna be ordering them or about a job you dont have yet, to pay for the parts you dont have :lol:

Groff, yeah I've seen plenty of good looking girls driving around in LGT's, hell this morning I almost did a full 180 in my seat checking out a girl driving one in Vergennes on my way into work. We have to figure out a game plan

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

So, who parked their Manchester Subaru Diamond Gray Metallic LGT sedan with the Greddy grapefruit launchers and kid seat behind my silver LGT wagon (minus it's Greddy grapefruit launchers because the wife thought they were obnoxious and thus had to go) on Center Street in Exeter today?

:lol: vaccaroja, you need to stuff it, you can't talk smack about a car if your parts are "sitting in your room" or you're gonna be ordering them or about a job you dont have yet, to pay for the parts you dont have :lol:

Groff, yeah I've seen plenty of good looking girls driving around in LGT's, hell this morning I almost did a full 180 in my seat checking out a girl driving one in Vergennes on my way into work. We have to figure out a game plan

I figured my car had a big enough dick the ladies would flock but apparently not in this barren land :lol:

whoa guys, chill out. It's all fun and games until someone loses and eye, and then it's just fun! :p

I knew you guys were getting tuned, and damn was it hot so I wouldn't be surprised at all if the numbers were unusually low.

LMVT - were you at least moderately happy with the #s?

I'm not too worried about the numbers. Mike did a great job on both our cars...Groffs car is pretty nasty...I don't see why he needs to make it any faster ;). I got a couple of vidoes that i'll be posting on youtube.

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

No body and I mean nobody, starts a rumble with out me..... LMVT let me know when you post those vids. Groff - Land is barren, but there are some lookers. More than you would think. SWP LGT in S. VT yesterday. Lowered, rims and and cans... on the car anyway.

I'm not too worried about the numbers. Mike did a great job on both our cars...Groffs car is pretty nasty...I don't see why he needs to make it any faster ;). I got a couple of vidoes that i'll be posting on youtube.

I saw them up on VTRides... Looks good guys. I don't know if I could sit in groff's car anymore... it was scary fast last year at hooters!