LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Tony got me 270/325 there on less than 18 lbs of boost with a Crucial UP, Cobb HFC DP, Greddy SP2 and Perrin TMIC. So, if you are an "apples-to-apples" set-up, torque is low.

i'm runnin AEM CAI, Megan Racing headers and catless TBE and Perrin TMIC. he dialed me in with 18psi as well. hmm, maybe lookin at my poor printout(that's why it's not posted. just looks shitty) i may be at 325-335tq. hp is def. 265 though.

waved to a '07 LGT with CT plates on Rt 1A in Narragansett, RI today around 730.

i was driving a dark blue Saab with gold wheels.

Was it RBP sedan ? Approx same time I flashed to LGT Sedan with CT plates just north from 138 and South Ferry Rd intersection on Rt 1A - he was going South, I was driving North coming from Narragansett towards Wickford. didn't seem he understood what was going on :lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

RobE almost rear-ended me on Rt4 this evening about 6PM. Good thing I jumped to exit 5 ramp :lol:

Also, at 8PM A BUNCH of WRXes including couple of STi and some Mazda 3s on Rt1a in Narragansett going North. Was there a local meet somewhere ?

Also, at 8PM A BUNCH of WRXes including couple of STi and some Mazda 3s on Rt1a in Narragansett going North. Was there a local meet somewhere ?

I witnessed something like that on 93 south AND north on my way to/from Boston one night a few weeks ago.

As it comes out, it was "Meet by the wall" in Narragansett ran by Nasioc crowd. You kids are having too much fun these days ... :rolleyes::lol:

anyone going? I'm curious to how it is.

last year it was a scion show.

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

:lol: Yup I parked right next to him tonight at UVM, he was going to get in his car as I pulled in. I got out and both of us did the little chuckle since our cars were pretty much identical and exchanged the "nice car".

Damn that thing sounded good, just as good as mine... :cool:

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

:lol: Yup I parked right next to him tonight at UVM, he was going to get in his car as I pulled in. I got out and both of us did the little chuckle since our cars were pretty much identical and exchanged the "nice car".

Damn that thing sounded good, just as good as mine... :cool:

so, is he on here? think he'll come out on a meet sometime?

I didnt have time to ask, nor did I want to interrupt his phone call (I shoulda though) that thing was sick, it was pretty funny though, it was like there was a mirror next to my car.

LMVT, go get him!

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

its amazing and undescribeable event. I wish i could go to something like that every night. And the girls are amazing well most of them.. its like a night club with cars and models everywhere.

It was good this year. Im surprised no one spotted my LGT parked out back since I was there from noon to midnight. I was actually a judge. :spin: