LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I looked into the mapping. Easy enough with Google Maps. with the AXI. Java based so easy to update. basicly we would need soomone to type in the info. So whos in charge here.

Im useing the Map for a website that Im setting up. SHould be alot of fun.

oh yea....Its free to use the map ;)

I looked into the mapping. Easy enough with Google Maps. with the AXI. Java based so easy to update. basicly we would need soomone to type in the info. So whos in charge here.

Im useing the Map for a website that Im setting up. SHould be alot of fun.

oh yea....Its free to use the map ;)

I deem you in charge of the info adding!

Blasted past a white legacy wagon this morning on 89 on my way to work... it was like he never saw a legacy sedan go fast before?:spin: (Not that fast *wink*)

wow, what a day Sunday was. I've seen three Legacy Wagons within 30 minutes :

1. Wakefield, RI : Silver LGT Limited wagon with 5MT (yes, I checked. :) ) stock rims but not RE92s. Blond girl that drove it went to Sovereign bank , and then went towards Rt 1 by Main Street. Around 2PM. Nice car, and very cute little dog in the car :))

2. Kingston, RI : Either black or RBP Legacy wagon with ski rack attached on RT 108 driving towards Narragansett. I didn't notice whether it was GT or 2.5i - sorry, I was not looking at incoming traffic and saw you when you almost passed me.

3. North Kingstown, RI: RBP LGT Wagon - exactly like mine :) driving Rt 2 South - you definitely noticed me and I waived.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Today ~8:50AM: Manchester NH: Silver GT sedan, tinted tails, debadged except for GT badge. 293 westward and turned onto 293 N. Doing some serious tailgating on a poor Volvo...

He wasnt tailgating. He was drafting....for beter fuel economy. see, subaru drivers are eco-minded.

spotted...

* a blue RS w/ aftermarket tailights,

* a dirty black or primer RS w/ a white hood

and lastly...

*a car full of young punks in their daddy's white Caddy STS wanting to toy w/ me! :cool:

(sorry, no Leggys lately)

3/14/08 Friday night spotted Legacy not sure what color and if you were a gt or not. Stock HID's and fog lights. you were in the far right lane heading toward 95 south Providence i was in the middle lane heading to work towards 128 North, i tried to slow down and some one cut me off so i couldnt see who you where. Just saw the headlights.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

Didn't notice the roof while driving by .. but that's definitely the sticker. It actually looks pretty nice with the roof and tint.

I'd also venture a guess I know where he lives in Worcester, judging by those pictures. :)