LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted NYtoVT today... i was in my gti and you were pulling onto rt.... 15? the road that goes up to 289 or you can go straight to the 5corners. I was on my way to go look at my new car :-P

Aaah! I was cruising, taking the long way to Jericho.

Or coming from there, depending on the time.

who is mike and where is his dyno and how much does he charge, PM please!!?!?!?!?

somewhere in mass, i forget. mike formerly from TDC, and maybe $350 now? He's just a tuner and works outta a shop, or does road tunes or w/e.

how did your clutch blow up?

Saw a Blue LGT parked DT yesterday, No badgingm lowered with black rims with chromed lip. I had to look twice to make sure it was an LGT. Very nice looking ride.I don't know if he"s on here.

nah this was just an LGT by himself with the hazards on, pulled onto the shoulder

Haha I know this is a little late but I never thought I'd be sighted here.

This is emabrassing but I was on my way back from the Inlaws who live near Littleton, NH. I was waiting for the miles remaining on tank indicator to read "--" but it never did. It stuck on "50 miles" I'd say for about 50 miles causing my dumb self to run out of gas, haha. Don't trust that gauge as I've had varied results.

All was good though I coasted for a good 2 miles in the breakdown lane(:lol:) before I finally came to a rest on that slight incline. I started walking down the highway to the next exit and my wife finally caught up to me and pull over to give me a lift to the gas station. All in all It only took about 30mins to get back on the road. Damn Cell Phones don't work too well North of the Notch so everyone turns them off to conserve battery life.

Live and Learn, I now stop at the first gas staion i see if I fall below 1/2 tank.

... just saw CooCoo northbound on 7 in Rutland at the route 4 intersection south of town. I was the guy staring at you from the silver Ranger trying to figure out who was driving that beautiful specimen.

If you had a LGT.Com sticker on... 05gtlimited may have stopped.. ;)

:lol:

Gas is key... even if it's 4.00/gal. ;)

I've been trying to get an LGT.com sticker since I joined(and donated) and have yet to be successful. I've tried 3 times now and still don't have stickers. Who do i need to PM for them? There is a thread around here somewhere about this that didn't yield me anything either.

I've been trying to get an LGT.com sticker since I joined(and donated) and have yet to be successful. I've tried 3 times now and still don't have stickers. Who do i need to PM for them? There is a thread around here somewhere about this that didn't yield me anything either.

i second that motion

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

I pm'd Tide months after donating and never having received any. He said sure, he'd send some ... I've never seen them. I've given up. In fact I have no idea what they even look like.

Let us know if you make an headway.

I had some on my car but I took them off when i got banned and became a mod on another Subaru Legacy related site way back when. :lol:

Dude why do no LGT drivers ever spot me or wave? Could it be cause I am usually chargin to keep the lead against some random car? My car is OBVIOULSY modded and you can tel it at a glance.

I pm'd Tide months after donating and never having received any. He said sure, he'd send some ... I've never seen them. I've given up. In fact I have no idea what they even look like.

Let us know if you make an headway.

This is what they looked like when I got mine (last year?) Nobody wanted these; we wanted "LegacyGT.com". Maybe this the delay??? A new batch??

Maybe we VT'ers can make our own....?????

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j280/nytovt/DSCN2141.jpg

Anyone know who owns this car???

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j266/LRM191/08m104.jpg

nice rims

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

work blocks the pictures, but if that is the dark blue lgt (same color as mine) with rims, then that is Dave. He's pretty cool....not on here though

Edit: he's look'n to sell those rims... i think he wanted $800 but i'm not really sure.. maybe less even...

Edited by Instanced

work blocks the pictures, but if that is the dark blue lgt (same color as mine) with rims, then that is Dave. He's pretty cool....not on here though

Edit: he's look'n to sell those rims... i think he wanted $800 but i'm not really sure.. maybe less even...

I'll take them off his hands. are they 18's do you know?