LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Oh gawd... please dont use the words 'racing stripes' in the spoted thread! :eek:

I saw a pretty sweet looking Chevy Cavalier :lol:....the older box style with some nice looking homemade Pin stripping. I esrased the video off my phone but if I see the litle beauty Ill post the video. My friends and I circled it like vultures and laughed enough for everyone in this thread. Alcohol was the major contributor for that. :lol:

I think I saw LMVT turning into the car wash on 15 in essex next to the KFC this evening around 5:20 or so. It was a white LGT/spoiler and looked like stock 05-06 rims (I was coming out of kfc).

That was me...my car was more of a brownish color before the wash though :lol:

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

hahaha How do you think my car looked? mine went from Diamond Grey Metallic to diamond brown matte... Although all the junk from last night cleaned it off pretty well.. I need another coat of wax though.. damn dirt roads.

That was me...my car was more of a brownish color before the wash though :lol:

yesterday spotted Coocoo at the Shell gas station (next to Burlington Mitsubishi) on Shelburne Rd. Pulled up behind him in the company's Acura MDX.... SURPRISE!!:lol:

good chatting w/ you. gotta come out w/ us again on the next meet.

Im going to my buddys house tonight to set up a microsoft map point for a website Im starting. If anyone is interested in the program. let me know. It is very user friendly and can post individual points on a map. we could set it up for a more local deal so that others can see the cars in a specific area. you can post basic info like car, color and a link to pics if anyone is interested. its a fun little program. To stalkerish?

3:15pm Blue LGT wagon, lowered, rims, and HIDs in front of the Science Museum in Boston. I was in the lowered APB LGT wagon with HIDs going the other way.

I saw the same one outside MIT last weekend, rims, HIDs, regal blue gt wagon.

<- stock ABP GT w/ Maine plates

I saw the same one outside MIT last weekend, rims, HIDs, regal blue gt wagon.

Since it was a wagon it got to be some "MIT professor" © Jon in CT at Nasioc :lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Since it was a wagon it got to be some "MIT professor" © Jon in CT at Nasioc :lol:

MIT professors drive only MB and Audi wagons, don't you know? ;)

MIT professors drive only MB and Audi wagons, don't you know? ;)

True, but only around SOA headquarters in NJ :lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

I was driving on 93 north friday i think to the braintree mall and near that park and ride what do i see on my left my twin a blue lgt limited near the sheraton hotel i believe you were driving out past the hotel on your right heading toward the mall. You were wearing black sun shades.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

Im going to my buddys house tonight to set up a microsoft map point for a website Im starting. If anyone is interested in the program. let me know. It is very user friendly and can post individual points on a map. we could set it up for a more local deal so that others can see the cars in a specific area. you can post basic info like car, color and a link to pics if anyone is interested. its a fun little program. To stalkerish?

i think its a good idea. may help us find out who is who faster. Maybe even use it to show where we saw a legacy gt to make this thred easier. maybe?

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

Either Friday or Saturday spotted a black 2.5gt pulling out of the best buy plaza in Williston...heading for the highway i presume... trunk was debadged... looked good... I was in the dirty i... The kid in the pass seat definitely saw me... I nodded :)

then sunday I parked next to a silver spec B at bestbuy... and while i was sitting there, saw another 2.5i leaving the lot over near applebees (i dont think they're on here though). spotted some wrx's as well.. but none that stood out

I was driving on 93 north friday i think to the braintree mall and near that park and ride what do i see on my left my twin a blue lgt limited near the sheraton hotel i believe you were driving out past the hotel on your right heading toward the mall. You were wearing black sun shades.

could have been me, but I'm not limited. What time was it?