LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

HaHa testin out the TBE you know...liking it. I sawa black LGT tinted/pipes twice in about an hour. getting on 189. and then coming back from off 189 at about 3pm. He/Sher got on her when getting on 189. sounded great.

Friday, saw Groff about 4:00 on RTE 7 in front of the Ferrisburg Deli. I was in the company truck, gave a wave. Oh and btw I think its a little obvious that you have an FMIC :lol: Where'd the bumper go?

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Saturday afternoon, silver LGT tinted & on BBS's at F1 Boston, your friend asked if I wanted to race (the LGTs) :lol:. ~ 6pm saw an '05 GRP spoilered sedan going North on 24 a few exits from 93N, Randolph area.

My steering, and handling in general, felt toy-ish after driving the kart. The acceleration was much better though! I can't wait to go back...

Friday, saw Groff about 4:00 on RTE 7 in front of the Ferrisburg Deli. I was in the company truck, gave a wave. Oh and btw I think its a little obvious that you have an FMIC :lol: Where'd the bumper go?

lol, took it off to play around w/ the aquamist some and finish installing the dual pump setup, should be back on later tonight

spent an exhausting day with richard from aquamist on the phone for a while (best customer service hands down) trouble shooting why the aquamist wasn't spraying (couple wires slightly melted together under some shrink tubing :spin:) and then finally installing my swaintech coated, wrapped borla header...which didn't fit of course.

at any rate i'll be terrorizing some of your masser's soon enough, prob within a month, since i'll be getting my tune for the meth again...finally. can't wait to get back on the juice, car is just so boring other wise :p

lol, took it off to play around w/ the aquamist some and finish installing the dual pump setup, should be back on later tonight

spent an exhausting day with richard from aquamist on the phone for a while (best customer service hands down) trouble shooting why the aquamist wasn't spraying (couple wires slightly melted together under some shrink tubing :spin:) and then finally installing my swaintech coated, wrapped borla header...which didn't fit of course.

at any rate i'll be terrorizing some of your masser's soon enough, prob within a month, since i'll be getting my tune for the meth again...finally. can't wait to get back on the juice, car is just so boring other wise :p

Where are you getting your tune?

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

prob from mike again, he knows the car the best and works w/ open source. it would take other people a while to learn all the tweaks so its just easier to go to him, he knows how to make her scream :lol:

A couple:

first, whose black partially debadged obp lgt was parked on stoddard st. in plymouth on saturday afternoon?

second, WHO WAS CAUSING THE TRAFFIC JAM ON 93 SOUTH yesterday?

im pretty sure it was that mini van on 93 north everyone was looking at him. LIke they have never seen a mini van before.

ROBE will you be having these meets all summer long. I have my police acadamy till the end of this month. I would like to try and make a meet or two next month.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

prob from mike again, he knows the car the best and works w/ open source. it would take other people a while to learn all the tweaks so its just easier to go to him, he knows how to make her scream :lol:

Let me know before you go, I'm looking to have him retune my car after I get my EBCS put on.

Just saw a RBP wagon with what looked like an RBS grill rolling north on route 7 in Rutland today at noon. I gave you the thumbs up however you likely didn't see me since I'm sure my old 97 Ranger didn't catch you eye. Great looking car!

10-4. i just redid mine, removed 3' of hose probably between the ewg and prodrive, what a difference, should have done that 6 months ago :mad:

whats that do?, mike is currently helping me tune out some quirks with my car as well.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

allows the wastegate and boost control solenoid to react more quickly to each other. therefore the car is a lot smoother now. if the solenoid makes wastegate adjustments it doesn't take as long for the wastegate to react because there is less vacuum line to fill so the bcs can then react to its own decisions kinda thing :spin:

saw LMVT's car getting some hmm...touch up work...tonight :p

i had to weld my maf plate onto my IC tube since it blew off on the way to work this morning, that was interesting :lol:

saw LMVT's car getting some hmm...touch up work...tonight :p

Scuffed bumper compliments of my brother :rolleyes:.

You want to install/help me install my Prodive EBCS one of these days?

so who's got the SWP lgt with monstor FMIC at xxtuning? i was there yesterday gettin tuned by chris.

265/295. slightly depressed, thought i woulda made more. any suggestions?

methanol injection, or intercooler sprayer with either water or co2. or nitrous as a last resort. myabe race fuel tune as well.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/