LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

GRP sedan on I95 South around 2:30 or so Saturday. NH plates I believe.

i was on 95 north heading toward medford, and i saw a GRP wagon heading south, at right about that time. was that you? i have mass plates, but it was far away....

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

few sightings today..

2:30pm in enfield CT on elm/shaker (rt 220), clean looking SWP 2.5i i think? i wasnt paying attention until you passed me, but you had an aftermarket grille, stock spoiler, and overlays on your rear lights

6:30pm dark blue GT around the big Y in springfield, MA near the hess gas station and the springfield entertainment cinemas.

Yesterday morining, maybe it was noon? I don't remember....

I saw a red Legacy GT wagon with green and white mass plate and trailer hitch.

I beeped and you looked at me like I had 3 heads.

Probably because I was in my Audi.

I'm thinking it was beanboy.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

DGM '08 GT parked next to my QSM '08 GT at Burger King in Merrimack NH while I was getting food 10 minutes ago.

NH plates 'MTBOARD'

I walked out and was extremely confused by the color shift until I saw my actual car behind it!

Dude! I dunno!!!! Maybe I just come out at strange hours?!?! :iam::lol:

I'm ALWAYS on the lookout too! People think I'm nuts when they drive with me! :lol:

I've seen a couple in the area, but most are 2.5i's with old people driving them. :redface:

I hit up the new carwash on John Fitch about once a week... I love that vacuum with the air freshener in it... Brilliant!! :lol:

Edit: I told you anytime you wanna have a drink and talk cars lemme know. ;)

I'm on Rt.2 everyday between exit 30 and 40 (495) from 7:30-8 and 5-5:30...

I live on the Leominster side of town, and only go up towards Townsend or the Fitch on occasion.

I prefer the touchless car wash at the Whalon St. Exxon/Mobil, and only when I can't do it myself... No need for the air freshener, my car still smells new! :)

I'm more on the Townsend side, so maybe that's why... touchless never do a good enough job for me... maybe I'm too picky. :redface:

May have caught you on the highway a month ago... being laid off a month ago I don't really hit the highway in rush hour anymore. ;)

And the air freshener is SOO good! My 08 still smells new too (no smoking or anything in it), this stuff just reenergizes the new smell! (Plus it's the first I ever saw too. ;))

Who had the GRP GT sedan with a stock exhaust and black wheels with a chrome lip in the center of Uxbridge MA this morning leaving the bank parking lot? I was in the black GT with the black Rotas. Bet you thought you were badass taking off like that, but I bet that cop up the road doing the detail didnt think the same. ;)

Where you from? Ive never seen you around, would've chatted w ya!

NY plates heading north on 128. looked like a tan color leagcy gt i beeped at you at exit 18 and then i got off at highland ave exit 19 looked like you had a cobb exhaust system. there was a sticker on your rear right window that said ROS in black letters with white around it.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

^^what he said :lol: we hauled home, but not that fast :-p

fun trip Lincoln, tho our cars kinda sucked out, the track will prove our work i feel when this heat dies some. get them vids up for mike!

Edited by groff