LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

No body and I mean nobody, starts a rumble with out me..... LMVT let me know when you post those vids. Groff - Land is barren, but there are some lookers. More than you would think. SWP LGT in S. VT yesterday. Lowered, rims and and cans... on the car anyway.

Vid is up...

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=XF64ZqAv1fw]YouTube - LGT Dyno tuning by Mike at ESP[/ame][ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=XF64ZqAv1fw][/ame]

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

My car (white one) has Perrin equal length headers, Cobb catless DP, Perrin Mid and Y pipes, Magnaflow mufflers w/ stock LGT exhaust tips welded on.

Not sure what Groff's car has exactly, but he's got unequal length headers.

My car (white one) has Perrin equal length headers, Cobb catless DP, Perrin Mid and Y pipes, Magnaflow mufflers w/ stock LGT exhaust tips welded on.

Not sure what Groff's car has exactly, but he's got unequal length headers.

borla unequal length headers swaintech coated and wrapped, custom dp with ewg wastegate plumbed back in, and megan racing exhaust. headers now make it sound raspy and shiity, i don't like, but o well, too late now :spin:

i was going to go to napierville last tuesday, but alas there was a hurricane. i may be going up this week sometime, i'm not sure i can contain myself anymore, i need to get to the track, just need to get the LC/FFS in place first :icon_evil

vaccaroja is a joke says 40/hr which mean 4/hr dude people who brag money dont have money... anyway

I went to napierville last night.. Not bad good turnout there is a drift track now there aswell

:whore: on the first part, and whhaaaaaaat on the second part, i cannot imagine that at that place, tho i heard it got a pave job too...niiiice

I went to napierville last night.. Not bad good turnout there is a drift track now there aswell

I saw your car parked at PC today with numbers on the window...what was your best pass?

Saturday night around 9pm 495 South spotted 2 Legacy Gt's "playing" with each other, both nice lookin rides, I know one had CT plates and was grey, other was white. Nice exhaust on the CT grey !

Kinda cool, we had 3 leggy Gt's cruisin next to each other on the highway for a bit...

Saturday night around 9pm 495 South spotted 2 Legacy Gt's "playing" with each other, both nice lookin rides, I know one had CT plates and was grey, other was white. Nice exhaust on the CT grey !

Kinda cool, we had 3 leggy Gt's cruisin next to each other on the highway for a bit...

That was me in the white one : ) Me and the CT grey lgt ended up pulling off to talk for a little bit, and found he is on the boards as well! That is such an amazing occurrence; three members on the boards randomly coming together at the same time.

That was me in the white one : ) Me and the CT grey lgt ended up pulling off to talk for a little bit, and found he is on the boards as well! That is such an amazing occurrence; three members on the boards randomly coming together at the same time.

Funny story for ya, I was in NH visiting my Dad for fathers day weekend, had a few brews during the day and decided I'd let my fiance drive home. So there we are on 495 and you pull up next to us, I see you take a quick glance at my car and then the CT grey legacy rolls up, and I'm like- SHIT why am I not driving !!!! My fiance sees both of you and she's like- NO. I'm not racing them. Oh it was killin me. I wanted to pull over also but she wanted to get home/long day etc etc.

That was fun though. You both have nice rides by the way....

I'm pretty much stock myself...

vaccaroja is a joke says 40/hr which mean 4/hr dude people who brag money dont have money... anyway

a poliec officer in MA makes at min. 40$h/r for road details. ask any police officer state or local.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

^^ :lol::lol::whore:

I've tried going to the track the last 3 times they were open, just hasnt worked out yet, mostly due to uncooperating weather, but I really want him to see what hes up against :p

I need to really get an AccessPort, & upgrade my exhaust. To the 08 legacy gt on 293 in Manchester good job nice ride. Its clearly apparent you are not Stock:eek: LOL. I'll lick my wounds & tip my hat to ya, one question are you stage 2?

its just tuning the stock computer, has worked beautifully on my car thus far and i'm making a few horsepowerzz :lol:

mike now of tuning alliance tunes in the NE area (sterling mass on the dyno, or over the internet if you buy a tactrix cable $90)