LegacyGT.com

Valve Body Mods, Giant Leaps Forward!!!

ClimberDHexMods

Hi everyone, I PM'd Tide a few days ago, but have not heard back yet. I don't know what the story is yet, but either way I aim to establish legitimacy by this forum's policies.

I am going to write up a comprehensive explanation of my valve body modification service policy so that way you can all see prices and packaging instructions, timeline and shipping, installation support policy, etc. Then I will process individual orders and perform the work as they come in.

Funny thing, my local buddy has a G35, and he wants me to do his valve body too. That will be fun to look at.

Is anyone with an 08 or 09 is coming into a situation where you will not need your car for a week or so, please get in touch with me. I would ask you to ship me your valve body so I could have a few days to mull over it and figure out what I can do to it. That would be ideal, so lets start with that.

Edited by ClimberD@HexMods
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Awesome to hear. My cars on jack stands in a million pieces so let me know as soon as your ready to rock. Thanks climber this is really great.

Ps. Hows your VB and tranny doing with the upgrade, feel good?

Awesome to hear. My cars on jack stands in a million pieces so let me know as soon as your ready to rock. Thanks climber this is really great.

Ps. Hows your VB and tranny doing with the upgrade, feel good?

Transmission is happy :) Recently I've been forgetting to take it out of Drive into Sport, and that hasn't been a problem. I like when you give it full throttle it revs up near redline then pops down into the next gear. It's exactly what the trans needs to have happen.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I agree, they should have been like that from the beginning. These trannys really do take forever to shift, but soon, that should be a thing of the past.

I know you dont want to go public this second until they give you a vendor account but can you pm me a rough estimate of your price please. I have to plan this out. Thank you

Dont sweat Tide taking some time to get to you. He always takes a bit and sometimes needs a few friendly messages.

You can always pay for your vendor account here on the forum. It is in your user CP. Under Misc/Paid Subscriptions.

Sending money always gets a fast response, lol. Otherwise hit up a mod to ring Tides bell for you.

Nice work, sir.

Dont sweat Tide taking some time to get to you. He always takes a bit and sometimes needs a few friendly messages.

You can always pay for your vendor account here on the forum. It is in your user CP. Under Misc/Paid Subscriptions.

Sending money always gets a fast response, lol. Otherwise hit up a mod to ring Tides bell for you.

Nice work, sir.

I'm more in awe of how much you've turned your own presence into an LGT service and parts company, than my narrowly focused valve body / 5eat endeavors. I PM'd Tide about whether I require a vendor account, since this is more an after hours service than a parts business, small scale, which he has excused in the past. Either way I'll do what it takes to be legitimate. I'll drop another line to him from time to time.

ClimberD opens an Infamous Performance shop in Dallas? Complete with transmission builds?

I'm more in favor of: Infamous performance partners with ClimberD, so I can get all my trans work done in SoCal in one weekend..

I'm more in awe of how much you've turned your own presence into an LGT service and parts company, than my narrowly focused valve body / 5eat endeavors. I PM'd Tide about whether I require a vendor account, since this is more an after hours service than a parts business, small scale, which he has excused in the past. Either way I'll do what it takes to be legitimate. I'll drop another line to him from time to time.

If you just pay to be a vendor you will be fine.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

^after posting that I see my vendor status is gone. I need to contact Tide too.:)
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

any chance you'd buy the floater valve body that was moving around for the IPT service? though i'm not sure about the turnaround time, this is my only car so it'd be hard for me to be without it. but i know there are issues with getting back cores from people, but if you put a core charge on there it would drive their incentive to return it to you.

also, have you drilled your VB yet?

I wrote up a basic intro here http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3351577&postcount=1

Cost will be $500 plus extra fast shipping if applicable.

The issue with the floating valve body is if someone damages it (whether knowingly or otherwise), then someone may get stuck in a bad situation. If I put my name on the floating VB service, then it becomes my liability, even if I had nothing to do with someone ending up with a bad core because of it. So my solution is to recommend people continue using the floating VB program when necessary, knowing that the same policies, upsides and possible downsides with the program will continue to apply. But that decision is entirely up to the end user, and I will work with whatever valve body is sent to me for the upgrade.

i have a known good 05 vb that could be used as a core for climberd's vb modding endeavor . may help expedite said service and/or reduce down time .

$500.00 outright selling price . maybe a new floater , 100% guaranteed not f&^ked up in any way .

i just want every 5eat'er to enjoy what i believe only 3 of us are now . & it is good .

i don't care who does the service as i have no vested interest or potential financial gain in such service . frankly other than a convienence issue to peeps close to or in eastern pa , i would rather see them done by cd .

cd's price for this service is more than reasonable & in line w/ what i paid for mine , kudos & good job