LegacyGT.com

$340 XO2 Racing FMIC install pictures(56k beware)

itsme

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better then paying 1000 dollers for another fmic:lol:

Dude, if you know how many times I heard complaints about that and those "DAM useless Foglights"!!!:spin: Then go buy the other FMICs and be happy.:rolleyes:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I'm waiting on my flange to get here to weld on..hope will be here by Tuesday. Going with a Perrin full recir BOV. Would have been easier with another BOV as most come with the flange but Perrin doesn't. My tuner likes Perrin BOVs so is what I went with.

As for the fogs..who cares..they didn't really do crap for light..I put my covers back on and it covered up the pipes a little.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/717/4901/26792450061_medium.jpg

true... rather spend 50 bucks on getting welded than an extra 500 on a different fmic... now real quik question.... i had a custom flange for the bov i have so it would work with the stock... can i just weld that to the IC piping?? the BOV itseld is held into the flange made for the stock with a snap ring...

true... rather spend 50 bucks on getting welded than an extra 500 on a different fmic... now real quik question.... i had a custom flange for the bov i have so it would work with the stock... can i just weld that to the IC piping?? the BOV itseld is held into the flange made for the stock with a snap ring...

Yes, you want to put it on the pipe closest to the throttle body.http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u156/itsmebryan/113454a-1.jpg

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

well i got my fmic... but it doesnt say xo2 on the intercooler like urs does on the top.... is it still legit?? and also is installing this thing gonna mess up my tune??

I'm sure it's legit....have fun with the bumper beam..:lol:

You will need a new tune to get the extra power from the FMIC. You can run without a tune for a lil while without a problem..

^ i heard 2 sides to that... i heard putting on the FMIC without tuning can cause knock... im not really worried about the power because ill soon put on the vf52 and thats y i wanna wait until then to tune it... i just wanna put the FMIC on for now because my endtanks on the stop TMIC dont look like its gonna last very much longer... power is really a non issue.. i just dont wanna cause more knock than it already has...

its in more the intake the intercooler that will cause the issue. if you put the front mount and a new intake one to work with the fmic, i wouldnt run it for long. if your already tuned for the intake with the stock tmic, then its a little safer to drive it around but you should still get a new tune

its in more the intake the intercooler that will cause the issue. if you put the front mount and a new intake one to work with the fmic, i wouldnt run it for long. if your already tuned for the intake with the stock tmic, then its a little safer to drive it around but you should still get a new tune

I'm still running my TDC K&N 18g TMIC map with my X02, for about 12,000 miles now. I'm not wasting any $$$ on a tune until I get my FP turbo.

^ i heard 2 sides to that... i heard putting on the FMIC without tuning can cause knock... im not really worried about the power because ill soon put on the vf52 and thats y i wanna wait until then to tune it... i just wanna put the FMIC on for now because my endtanks on the stop TMIC dont look like its gonna last very much longer... power is really a non issue.. i just dont wanna cause more knock than it already has...

Your gonna wish you went with the 9" core trimming that bumper beam. I think you will need to trim some of the backside of the grill too.

I'm still running my TDC K&N 18g TMIC map with my X02, for about 12,000 miles now. I'm not wasting any $$$ on a tune until I get my FP turbo.

Have you datalogged it? You should just to be safe..

Concern much appreciated.....but I've been pounding the thing to 7000rpm for 6 months now.:redface: I only have ecu explorer too, I have logged and see no - knock correction at all. It's pretty much +6 all the way thru. I'd love someone to look at a run to see if there is room for improvement. The WGDC is perfect for my 15# actuator.......18-19psi to 6000 then a quick drop to 15.5 and holds steady to 7000.

Archived