LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

spotted white legacy in montrose ny (westchester county) w/ H.I.D. tint, looked lowered and possibly an aftermarket grille. i was a black legacy gt w/ a rbs grille and perrin mufflers
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a SWP in Chatham NJ yesterday on Faimount RD. It had PA plates tinted and debadeged except for Legacy.

thats me coming home from nyc. 1st time i've been spotted. i thought i could go undetected forever. ohwell. I def did not see you:iam:

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

thats me coming home from nyc. 1st time i've been spotted. i thought i could go undetected forever. ohwell. I def did not see you:iam:

You have PA plates? I was in my work van as you crossed through the light.

Denial is your best friend

OK Blue, LGT Sedan, debadged, Exhaust upgrade, driving like a maniac on the meadowbrook parkway towards hempstead tpke and roosevelt fields mall. Dude, chill out, I know they drive like morons on there but no need to up the anti :eek:

About 6:00pm this evening - Home Depot - College Point Industrial Park. Silver LGT, red painted calipers, tint. Nice guy. Chatted for a few seconds and I took off.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Not sure if it was cockfight but OBP or RBP wagon on the Merrit parkway south about 4:20 PM. You had a DRL disabled with aftermarket grill.

yep, that's me bro. I thought I saw you yesterday morning on my way north on the merrit too but I forgot to post it. One of these days I'm gonna turn around & catch you goin the other way :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

^^I do the reverse commute. Up to CT in the morning & back to NY in the afternoon so I'm usually the opposite way of traffic. Definitely a fun road to drive but people get way outta control on there & start drivin well over 100mph. I've seen a few real bad & probably fatal accidents on there.

It was alot more fun to drive my old car on there. Stage 2+ a few goodies. I can't wait to get the wagon up to that level. Gotta put a few thousand more miles on it 1st. Stage 1 keeping me somewhat satisfied for now.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

College Point Blvd Home depot rules. The one by Western beef, or 31st ave?

31st ave by the cement factory. I love that place. I live closer to the LIC HD. But, I often have to go down to College Point because they always have what I want in stock and I never wait long on line. LIC HD makes me want to cry everytime I go. It's not unsusual to wait 20 - 30 minutes on line.

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Ok, who parked next to me in the OBP sedan tonight at the palisades mall? I didn't wanna bug you while you were with your girl. I was in the OBP wagon