LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

yeah that is the best home depot. It's so clean, and the people there can actually help you because they speak English and have had some experience in the department they work in. The other one is straight balls.

BTW: Anybody have a 30ft extension ladder I can borrow in Queens?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that is the best home depot. It's so clean, and the people there can actually help you because they speak English and have had some experience in the department they work in. The other one is straight balls.

BTW: Anybody have a 30ft extension ladder I can borrow in Queens?

+1^ I particularly like the fact that you can park really far away by the fence and nobody will be parked besides you when you come back :)

Today, Monday August 14th @ around 8 am silver LGT sedan w/ black rims and NJ plate on Broad Street, or right around there (i was one of the 400 guys walking into 85 broad street in a suit)

ON saturday in Mattituck on the east end of LI a OBP LGT sedan on the side of the road. I honked right as i drove by you ... sorry if i scared you i was just excited to see a LGT

I was really hoping the black one would have posted that he saw me by now i just want sum1 to spot me... please. ANy1?

Spotted today at Best Buy on RT 17 in Paramus, NJ. This was in the rear parking lot. Wasn't sure but looked like a black Limited, slightly debadged. I was parked 1 spot away from you. Not sure if you saw me or not. I was the Spec B.

Guest JessterCPA

Spotted two last night within 1/4 mile of each other.

-Wayne NJ - ABP GT w/ tints travelling southbound on Rt 23.

-Wayne NJ - OBP GT w/ tints & nice looking rims parked in the bagel strip mall on Rt 23.

Jesse

A Silver GT with stock wing added later because it had both 3rd tail lights on Rt 287 South leaving Rt 206 south. I finally caught up at the 202/206 fork and beeped and waved but you paid me no mind.

I was in my Yellow Del Sol though so that's probably why.

A Silver GT with stock wing added later because it had both 3rd tail lights on Rt 287 South leaving Rt 206 south. I finally caught up at the 202/206 fork and beeped and waved but you paid me no mind.

A yellow Civic, :nono:

I dont think I have ever seen one without both 3rd brake lights.. dont they all have that?

Guest JessterCPA
I dont think I have ever seen one without both 3rd brake lights.. dont they all have that?

I have both, and its been that way since day 1.

Jesse

white LGT wagon at the Hess station on route 202 tonight at 6:30 being driven by a girl but a guy was pumping the gas.

she probably would have looked at you like you had 3944 heads lol.. i see women all the time driving LGT sedans and wagons, but i never even bother honking or waving cuz they'd think i'm hitting on them hahah.. :lol: