LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody please spot me. I check this thread every time i go to this website. I'm starting to question whether my car is OBP afterall, i'm starting to think its painted in some invisible paint SOA borrowed from Tom and Jerry...

sunday 7/30 about 8ish

silver LGT semi-debadged driving on 12th street in Astoria headed towards the strip

i was behind u in my girl's eclipse

:icon_cool

This was be I think. I was chowing then went to hang out at Astoria Park for a bit around 8. My Spec B is partially debadged. I was looking a the new condos on Van Dam St. and drove up 12th to the park.

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

This afternoon Black GT near Morris ave in Union, NJ..looked stock

Hummm....could of been me but I don't remember what street I was on when I was out there this weekend. Is that close to the exit/entrance to the Holland Tunnel?

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Blue 2.5 GT wagon, broadway ave, brooklyn at Peter Lugas steakhouse, you passed a row of police vehicles that had their lights on (I was in one of those cars). You were bald in your mid 30's traveling alone. This was around 1:45 pm today.

8/01/06 I saw a black Legacy sedan parked in the Appel parking lot in Cornell University at around 4:30-5 PM First time I ever saw a Legacy sedan in Ithaca outside of a dealer.

Thats suprising. On my drive into Ithaca for my brother-in-laws graduation there was at least one Subaru in every driveway. Maybe they just like keeping the old ones there ;) but that is one Subaru town!

Heh, yeah I whole heartedly agree with the Subie town label, they're everywhere! :) I was referring specifically to the Legacy Sedan (new models) being a rare find, but yeah, can't walk around without seeing multiple wagons (legacy/impreza/outback) and impreza sedans (2.5, WRX).

Hey Nightstorm. Look for me in ithaca driving a Black LGT, debadged, tints, lowered, w/ Oz superleggeras, and chrome outline of grille painted black, tuned by cobb license plate frame. I also have a navi screen but i drive with the screen retracted a lot. With that detailed of a description i should be hard to miss... I don't go to cornell very often though but i'm around.

+1 to ithaca being a subie town... but it is mostly old model subarus and a few WRXs and foresters from IC and Cornell.

Hummm....could of been me but I don't remember what street I was on when I was out there this weekend. Is that close to the exit/entrance to the Holland Tunnel?

Not really close to the holland(about 15 miles away)...local road right off of the Garden State Parkway.

friday, black sedan on side street off of river rd in edgewater, than another (or same) on rt5 as i was going back up toward lemoine ave (9W). I beeped form my car to both (RBP sedan)...anyone???

Was this close to Bergenfield, if so, it might have been me b/c i got off of 9w to get gas.

Was this close to Bergenfield, if so, it might have been me b/c i got off of 9w to get gas.

you got off 9w for gas and wound up in Bergenfield?? You must really like to drive your car!:lol:

...and no unfortunately, unless bergenfield is the name of a road off River rd in edgewater