LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

If it was kinda dirty with DRL disabled and lowered then you caught me!! I use the I95 to get to work in the morning but Merritt Pkwy to get home in Bridgeport.

then it was probably you. no DRLs. Finally got someone :)

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around 10:30 am northern state parkway border of GCP eastbound, silver 05/06 legacy debaged, had the portable navigation on the dashboard. You were in the middle lane, and I passed you on the left, I was in a silver monte carlo SS, limo dark black tints. You drive slower than my grandma, lol.

Double spotted...I forgot I saw a black wagon going south on the Merritt that day. You where flying.

:lol: no way, I keep it relatively slow.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

ok, this was weird. I saw an OBP GT wagon in nyack around 4:45 today parked on franklin street near the corner of main. It had chromed stock wheels. Then I was in piermont around 6:45 & saw another OBP wagon with chromed stock wheels parked in the little lot across from the turning point. I thought it was the same one I saw in nyack but then on my way back home I went thru nyack & saw the other one still parked there so it was 2. Weirdness. Bill Krook must be sellin cars with these chromed out wheels. Either of you guys on here?

a Regal Blue Pearl LGT sedan in Deer Park/Babylon area. I was on my way to pick up a spoiler at RavSpec's shop. It had aftermarket exhaust, unorthodox racing license plate frame, aftermarket wheels and a spoiler too i think. Tried to get their attention, but no luck

:lol:

That might have been me. I dont know NJ roads for sh1t, I was on the way back or too Ikea.

I never get accused of driving slow. I gotta get the wife on here to read that!! :lol:

Yesterday around 6 pm on West side highway I saw a silver Kolb GtX special sedan with stuffed animals on the parcel shelf. A woman was driving. Sound like anyone's wife? :lol:

GCP is in NY though...?

Yesterday i passed an OBP Legacy on 107 on Long Island on my way home from work. It was almost like looking in a mirror b/c we were both coming around opposing curves and I could only see the car for like 5 seconds. Anyone??

Yesterday i passed an OBP Legacy on 107 on Long Island on my way home from work. It was almost like looking in a mirror b/c we were both coming around opposing curves and I could only see the car for like 5 seconds. Anyone??

Was the legacy in question, shadowing a z06 corvette? If so, it was me. If not, then it wasn't.

spotted another SWP with a wing and some type of rims around 6:30 on sunday on the gs parkway. you were hitting the traffic in express. coasted next to you on the local side for a sec then had to make my way through the crowd b4 the asshat in the f150 got in front of me and threw rocks all over.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Silver 2.5i Sedan pulling into Home Depot off Front street in Hempstead NY LI. I was in the Autozone across the street getting some windshield h2o.

Silver 2.5i Sedan with a girl a driving, guy in passenger seat, Franklin Avenue, NY LI heading toward Valley Stream.

I see a lot of silver Legacys here. Silver is big in NY LI. If you look at the average parking lot i'd say about half the cars are some form or shade of silver or close to silver :)

I think I saw you again Ridgeracer. This time I was goin north & you were goin south on the merrit around 7:45 am. Looked like traffic was backed up pretty f-ing bad (as usual).

Thanks! Yea I saw that new rex too parked at the end. That new look is starting to grow on me.

I agree, I thought the rex looked very nice.

Spotted a silver legacy parked in the garage at newport mall yesterday around 4:30. Saw it from the light rail...

I think I saw you again Ridgeracer. This time I was goin north & you were goin south on the merrit around 7:45 am. Looked like traffic was backed up pretty f-ing bad (as usual).

Not me this time Coxx.....I would be at work by then....I did however see a GRP LGT going north with me on the Merrit try to keep up yesterday afternoon. You know I had the super pursuit mode 2 on all the way....lol

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Not me this time Coxx.....I would be at work by then....I did however see a GRP LGT going north with me on the Merrit try to keep up yesterday afternoon. You know I had the super pursuit mode 2 on all the way....lol

too bad you didn't see me in the afternoon today when some maniac in an S4 tried to run me off the road for honking at him. Check out my thread

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/tri-state-area/39009-crazy-road-rage-driver.html