LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

spotted on sun or monday...ABP wagon with asian driver, headed east (up) closter dock rd in closter, I was in the amocco at the bottom of the hill. made eye contact, but you looked away quick...i was waiting for you to nail it!

spotted a couple of times (and this morning)...somebody's grandmother...driving a OBP sedan with wing, lives a couple of condos away from me in mahwah

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted a couple of times (and this morning)...somebody's grandmother...driving a OBP sedan with wing, lives a couple of condos away from me in mahwah

Mahwah? I work there on Corporate Drive, surprised I haven't seen you around yet (or the granny). You in the condo's on Ridge Rd? I used to live in the Society Hill II condos.

Mahwah? I work there on Corporate Drive, surprised I haven't seen you around yet (or the granny). You in the condo's on Ridge Rd? I used to live in the Society Hill II condos.

my buddy lives in society hill... i'm there at his place all the time, and everyone there gives me dirty ass looks when i drive through cuz of my exhaust and stuff :lol: :lol: i'm the abp lgt sedan with tints, i always see a bug eye wrx with a BBK, parked next to me.. i dunno?

what color is your GT? I have seen a red one a couple of times a while back, but it was b4 i was on the forums, and still driving my silver 02.

Macarthur Blvd meet anyone?:lol:

my buddy lives in society hill... i'm there at his place all the time, and everyone there gives me dirty ass looks when i drive through cuz of my exhaust and stuff :lol: :lol: i'm the abp lgt sedan with tints, i always see a bug eye wrx with a BBK, parked next to me.. i dunno?

I'm in Ridge Gardens, the tudors behind Society Hill, off Mark Twain (...and so is GrandmaGT:lol: ). The only rex I've seen in SH is yellos with some kind of NY rally sticker on it. I wish I had heard your exhaust...I'd come out and wave:icon_mrgr

....see above about the meet:icon_bigg

How the F do I not see you guys? I'm always up by the Paramus/Hackensack area during the weekends.

Spotted: White/Silver (sunglare was a bitch this morning) LGT sedan going north on Rt. 15, just outside of Wharton.

:iam:

I spot Just Phil regularly... but I try to post everytime I see sum1. I am in Elmwood Park now (and every friday) and work in Emerson.

...Scooby Doo where are you?:icon_bigg

what color is your GT? I have seen a red one a couple of times a while back, but it was b4 i was on the forums, and still driving my silver 02.

Macarthur Blvd meet anyone?:lol:

RBP Sedan, back windows tinted. My work hours are a little outside the norm, so maybe that's why I never see anyone. I remember seeing that yellow WRX back when I lived there.

Meet at JP's?:lol:

RBP Sedan, back windows tinted. My work hours are a little outside the norm, so maybe that's why I never see anyone. I remember seeing that yellow WRX back when I lived there.

Meet at JP's?:lol:

i have odd hours too. so we should def see eachother!:lol:

JP's...done! When?

:iam:

I spot Just Phil regularly... but I try to post everytime I see sum1. I am in Elmwood Park now (and every friday) and work in Emerson.

...Scooby Doo where are you?:icon_bigg

I see you and others often, though mostly 2.5i, but I don't feel like posting it here - that would be too many, plus I don't often see the details other than the color/body type. But, here's one.

On Monday (or was it Sunday?) I saw a white GT LTd wagon with custom grille and NY state plates in the Van Saun parking lot.

I see you and others often, though mostly 2.5i, but I don't feel like posting it here - that would be too many, plus I don't often see the details other than the color/body type. But, here's one.

it takes a strong man to realize his mistakes:icon_mrgr

I was definately there around that time on Saturday. Did you mean Saturday instead of Sunday? If so, that was me.

spotted a Spec B. on sunday at around 8 or 9pm pulling out of a parking spot in front of Cingular on rt 4 in jersey.