LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Whats up on sunday mornings? I'm down in bk most weekends or b-port. Did anything new to the car?

sunday mornings are good with me...i swapped out the crucial shorty dp for the cobb hf catted version.... installed my HID's.....i think thats it

Got Torque ?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..i swapped out the crucial shorty dp for the cobb hf catted version

how you liking that? Any better with the cobb?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

was it tinted?? of so it was probably my brother's GF

yeah it was tinted. tell her to get over here & answer her own spotting :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I've seen a black & a silver LGT in the congers, valley cottage, west nyack areas over the past few weeks. Anyone around here? Saw a black one today on old mill road in valley cottage & a silver one parked in a driveway off old old mil rd. Anyone here? Show yourself!!!! :lol::icon_mad::lol:

legacy 2.5i, ABP with two hot blond chicks, rt9 going north, old bridge area, 2:30 ish, i was getting a boner

i Subaru waved as they went by and looked at my car.

i was coming back from englishtown evo/wrx thingy

Saturday night 7:30pm. Brand new silver LGT with temp plates in front of Opa Opa and Zlata Praha on 31st st in Astoria.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Last night...In Piermont, I think..

ABP GT sedan on 9W (right before the entrance to the Tappan Zee) - you were "flipping a bitch" (u-turn) in front of my fiancee's TL!

prob my boy. He just got an ABP GT like a month ago. His wife might've been driving though. She's trying to steal the car from him & give him her old jeep :lol: . I keep tellin him to get on the boards but he just got married so honeymoon & all that stuff keepin him off I guess.

Saw a OBP GT sedan parked on the corner of middletown rd in the bank parking lot behind the nanuet mall with chromed stock rims today around 4:45 pm.

I keep seeing GTs with these chromed out stock rims. I think Kolb has alot of em left over from their "GTx"'s & are passing them along on the new GTs

prob my boy. He just got an ABP GT like a month ago. His wife might've been driving though. She's trying to steal the car from him & give him her old jeep :lol: . ...

nice...I might have spotted a wife of a friend of someone on the boards!:lol:

ps..tell him/her to be careful! I do not vouge for my fiancee's driving!:icon_mrgr

^^^Near the intersection of Rt. 80 in NJ? What time?

Probably 6PM or so, I forget, I was leaving work at that time. It was pulling out of the company lot that's on the corner of Park and Jefferson.

The on ramp to get on 287 then to 80 area.