LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

3 spotteds in a 5 minute time frame on the same rd...CRAZY!

1. White GT @ around 7:20pm on rt 207 in newburgh/new windsor

2. White GT @ around 7:22pm parked at Diane's catering/Restaurant (not the same as above)

3. Silver GT w/ black aftermarket wheels @ around 7:25 on rt 207 in newburgh/new windsor. Car actually looked a lot like Scans old car but it wasn't it(it was a regular GT not a Spec B)

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...am i ever gonna get spotted =' (

oh yeah, tonight around 8pm headed west on grand ave in montvale, nj saw a white wagon get onto gsp. not sure if it was gt or i, but it looked as though it may have been dropped a bit

Surprised haven't seen you sooner. I go that way a lot on my ride home.

I just moved into town. I think I might have seen you driving around town on a few different occasions before.

What mods? Sounded and looked like a stock catback, but it sounded like there was some funny business under the hood. UP and/or DP or both?

I just moved into town. I think I might have seen you driving around town on a few different occasions before.

What mods? Sounded and looked like a stock catback, but it sounded like there was some funny business under the hood. UP and/or DP or both?

:lol: You heard my exhaust leak. I just did the up and I used the stock EGT sensor as a plug and apparently it didn't last.

Denial is your best friend

:lol: You heard my exhaust leak. I just did the up and I used the stock EGT sensor as a plug and apparently it didn't last.

What kind of UP did you go with? That is funny. I will most likely be selling my crucial DP, let me know if you are interested before I create an official post for it. I would like to keep it local.

What kind of UP did you go with? That is funny. I will most likely be selling my crucial DP, let me know if you are interested before I create an official post for it. I would like to keep it local.
I got a cheap one off of E-Bay that a cople of guys on the board are using. Consider it SOLD then. What are you going with next.

Denial is your best friend

yesterday i saw an old model legacy wagon in front of me on 25a on LI chirping their tires between gears and driving aggressively. Looked like you had some kind of exhaust on. So i pulled up next to you at the light, when it turned green gently put into 1st, waited for you to hit the gas, when you did I floored it and watched you dissapear in the mirrors. Anyone?? I just want to know how fast my car seemed from your POV b/c my friend was just like "HOLY #*&@" and even I was pretty stunned at what a good launch i got ... my friend said he didn't remember my car being that fast... thats because it wasn't THANKS TDC

yesterday i saw an old model legacy wagon in front of me on 25a on LI chirping their tires between gears and driving aggressively.

That thing must be fast..you would need a lot of power to make it chirp on shifts..

That thing must be fast..you would need a lot of power to make it chirp on shifts..

yeah i'm hoping the person in the car responds. I was a bunch behind them when they were chirping and it might have been the pickup truck next to it which looked like i was being driven by a drunk driver (swerving etc.) although i thought it was the suby due to aftermarket exhaust, driving aggressively, and my friend who said it def was the suby... It didn't seem that fast though when i hit the gas :lol: