LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday August 13th, around noon Secaucus, New Jersey Wal-mart. Atlantic blue GT wagon stock, parked right in front of enterance. Show yourself!

Don't think they want to admit that they shop at Walmart. I guess anything to save money to get gas.

crest hollow country club last night. It was blue/black and was in front of an audi a6 with chrome rims.

FINALLY SPOTTED! Which wedding were you at? Were you the one in the SUV that screamed "LEGACEEEE!" out the window? I can only assume so.

spotted a spec b on rt 6 around 3pm heading to peekskill

Hey mudfoot....i hardly see you around the bx anymore. I finally put the Ksports on. I went through a little spell with them but they are ok now.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Hey mudfoot....i hardly see you around the bx anymore. I finally put the Ksports on. I went through a little spell with them but they are ok now.

im still here.....

you should come though one sunday morning

Got Torque ?

FINALLY SPOTTED! Which wedding were you at? Were you the one in the SUV that screamed "LEGACEEEE!" out the window? I can only assume so.

haha yea that was me. My friends in the car were pretty buzzed and he said "hey, thats a legacy" and we all just yelled it out. I would've had my GT as well but I got afraid of valet parkers and took my sister's car instead. I was at the wedding with all the indian folks

haha yea that was me. My friends in the car were pretty buzzed and he said "hey, thats a legacy" and we all just yelled it out. I would've had my GT as well but I got afraid of valet parkers and took my sister's car instead. I was at the wedding with all the indian folks

Right on...I was at that wedding too. Vinod is my boy from back in the day. I was one of two of the asian kids in the slide show. That wedding was redic. Had an awesom time.

it was pretty ridiculous, i had an awesome time too. i live with shery (bride's brother) in binghamton at school.

another spotted: White LGT on the LIE at about 5:30 heading east @ exit 56ish. I gave a thumbs up and got a wave back.

Yep, i was with g.t Sube and i saw him too.

Also spotted a black gt with exhaust and NY plates on washington Ave in bergenfield NJ about 25 min ago.

Finally!!!! That was me, I flashed my high beams twice but i wasn't sure if u saw me. You have Hids?

OK! Whose ABP GT Wagon is parked on 6th Avenue between 54th and 55th.

Dude you have balls, the cars next to you are parked right up against your bumper!:(

I feel like leaving work and walking 3 blocks to see it! Is it still there??

saw a girl driving a silver LGT today on 287 west around 4:30-4:45pm. Anyone here (I doubt it)
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.