LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White LGT sedan zooming down 5th Avenue friday afternoon. Tinted windows.

Hey, I think I have been spotted! I was on my way to Jersey in a rush!

White LGT here with tinted windows. :icon_bigg

X

---

Saw what I thought was a silver B-Spec on the NJTPKE this morning...we saw eachother, but not sure if he's a member.

I say I think it's a B-Spec, but it was debadged except for an emblem with a funky looking "i".

i saw that guy on rt. 1 one day -- don't think it's a B (rims); aforementioned funky impreza badges :confused: refresh my memory.

...figures, spotted twice and probably not even a member, lol.

someone parked in the little lot off the shoulder of the nys thruway between exits 10 & 11 on the NB side around 4pm today. OBP LGT. anyone?
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

i saw that guy on rt. 1 one day -- don't think it's a B (rims); aforementioned funky impreza badges :confused: refresh my memory.

...figures, spotted twice and probably not even a member, lol.

Older guy...hahaha like me...

It had what appeared to be Spec B rims, but the damn badges threw me off. And he drove kinda funny...on it, then slow...it was weird. Oh yeah, and he had a funky hat on...come on man, you know who you are!!!

Even his license plate had an odd number...it was Jersey, but the number format looked like a dealer plate...although it wasn't.

I know I know...make up your mind?!?!?!?

That was meee!!! I'm always out there. Is that you down the street?

It is. I've got that black sedan on 32nd ave. Its usually in the driveway, but sometimes it's on 148st.

Finally I've been spotted!

Yup, I was with my GF. We were hading to NJ and needed to make it there quick. Where you in your car or on foot?

X

LOL :D I was on the street. I work on 37th street. Just picked up some lunch and was heading back. I thought wow that is the first white LGT I have seen, i'll have to post that on the LegacyGT when I get to the office :D

By the way next time make a right on 37th street. Takes you straight to the tunnel and you totally avoid the madness of 34 street ;)

LOL :D I was on the street. I work on 37th street. Just picked up some lunch and was heading back. I thought wow that is the first white LGT I have seen, i'll have to post that on the LegacyGT when I get to the office :D

By the way next time make a right on 37th street. Takes you straight to the tunnel and you totally avoid the madness of 34 street ;)

Hahaha, that is great!

I actually always take 39th st, but I was on my way to 31st street since 39th was so packed. I should have taken 37th since everywhere it was packed.

It is great to know that it is me since it is hard to see another white LGT in NYC.

X

---

older gent in a clean grp wagon filling up next to me at the shell on finnegan's/rt. 1 -- didn't see u till i was pulling out, gave meep meep, but you were busy digging up jacksons for the v-power (and probably wondering what the hell i was beeping at, lol).