Enlight

Weekend Availability for East Coast Meet  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekends are you available?

This poll is closed to new votes

16 hours ago, tysparks81 said:

I am confirming I'm coming with the family

16 hours ago, Infosecdad said:

I'm planning on being there as long as my Long COVID has improved enough to allow me to do it safely.

Awesome, I've added you both to first post. Do you plan on camping with us or getting lodging nearby?

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

On 3/10/2023 at 10:34 AM, Enlight said:

@Chronuss, nice! We are nixing the 200 miles drive for something lighter.

If you guys had wanted to do a "small" drive if the meet had been nearer to me and Sprank, Berkeley Springs or Skyline Drive has nice twisty, mountain roads with overlooks stationed throughout and hole-in-the wall restaurants. 

• Like 1

A small drive?  Like maybe a "bank run"?  Couldn't resist the chance at bad humor as the pooh hits the fan and my in box fills with "XXX bank/credit union is sound" notices. 

Edited by m sprank
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Enlight said:

Awesome, I've added you both to first post. Do you plan on camping with us or getting lodging nearby?

I'm trying to work out the details, if I'm solo I might be either, if I have any family then lodging nearby is more likely.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Chronuss said:

If you guys had wanted to do a "small" drive if the meet had been nearer to me and Sprank, Berkeley Springs or Skyline Drive has nice twisty, mountain roads with overlooks stationed throughout and hole-in-the wall restaurants. 

so like a late night drive to fetch alcohol? i've heard that's a time honored tradition in parts of the country 

23 hours ago, Enlight said:

We got a tent site at G1 which is across the road from you guys, but just trying to work out if we are bringing doggo or not on the trip, looking for a dog sitter for the weekend.

Edited by tysparks81
  • Like 3

#LGTSTi is still cheaper and nicer then an equal year wrxsti

Follow my 2007 Spec B. Build here

3 hours ago, boxkita said:

so like a late night drive to fetch alcohol? i've heard that's a time honored tradition in parts of the country 

I meant Skyline Drive or Berkeley Springs would have been options if the meet were closer to us.  I am sure we can find some good grub and drink around Carlisle. 

33 minutes ago, Chronuss said:

I meant Skyline Drive or Berkeley Springs would have been options if the meet were closer to us.  I am sure we can find some good grub and drink around Carlisle. 

Berkeley springs? have to check that out. I have a week to get from Atlanta to the meet. Figured I'd visit a whole lot of roads. 

Test run of the stickers looks good.  Order is in process now.  I just paid the invoice. 

As "heather" gray seems to be the current consensus I will start pricing out tees.  I can investigate the chance of adding user names, but that could get expensive as (in my experience) you would have to create a separate screen for each name.  Maybe there is new tech I am unaware of and its not that big of a deal anymore???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Go digging and look what you find.... 

Brand new, unadulterated Mechanic jacket.  Custom embroidered.  Bidding begins at $1 million dollars.

Lightly used (and stained to prove it) like a players jersey, mechanics jacket.  Belongs to and worn by myself.  Had to put my own name on it cause I am so old if I get lost I can be found.  Bidding starts at $2 million dollars.  I am the coolest person I know.

20230315_191132(1).jpg

20230315_191153.jpg

20230315_191345.jpg

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, m sprank said:

Test run of the stickers looks good.  Order is in process now.  I just paid the invoice. 

As "heather" gray seems to be the current consensus I will start pricing out tees.  I can investigate the chance of adding user names, but that could get expensive as (in my experience) you would have to create a separate screen for each name.  Maybe there is new tech I am unaware of and its not that big of a deal anymore???

I think Boxkita was just talking about a column or two of names that were planning on attending so all the shirts are still the same.  At least that's how I interpreted it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Infosecdad said:

I think Boxkita was just talking about a column or two of names that were planning on attending so all the shirts are still the same.  At least that's how I interpreted it.

I can investigate that too.  But no hard feelings if someone accidentally gets left off or decides to attend late.  We can Sharpie them in after the fact, LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, m sprank said:

I count 22 brand new Flex Fit hats (custom embroidered) remaining.  Let the bidding begin.  LOL. 

20230315_190452.jpg

I have one as well, a bit too small for my big head.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

2 hours ago, m sprank said:

I can investigate that too.  But no hard feelings if someone accidentally gets left off or decides to attend late.  We can Sharpie them in after the fact, LOL. 

T-shirts are a great idea, I want to know if we can get more than one per LGT member? My boys and their friend will be coming so we *may* want to get 4 of these (future rare classic) tees.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

AND.......At this point, I'm doing my best to make it for Saturday.  I'll most likely come in the a.m. and stay to evening, and then have to head out home,  I'll find some sort of lodging along the way, but I also have a bunk in my van, so if I have to sleep, I'm good either way.  I look forward to meeting everyone face to face and seeing the ones I've met already.  I might have a couple of turbos to bring along too.....😉

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JmP6889928 said:

I might have a couple of turbos to bring along too.....😉

Uh oh.... What else do I own that needs a turbo? Where can I get a blow through carb in a hurry?

Seriously. Who is coming that does road tuning? This could turn into a track and tune weekend for someone!

I was being sarcastic about the hats.  I might not have enough for everyone, but they are free.  I will bring them.

Let me see what dry cleaning would cost on that jacket.  Its been sitting for over 3 years stuffed in an attic.  If it fits @boxkita its yours.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, m sprank said:

Thanks for taking the lead on this.

• Like 1

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread