LegacyGT.com

June 16-18, '23 - Carlisle, PA: LegacyGT.com East Coast Meetup

Enlight

Weekend Availability for East Coast Meet  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekends are you available?

This poll is closed to new votes

OP asked that this thread be moved to Site Announcements so more members might see it, mods agreed..  Please keep the topic tight so others can browse details and not be overwhelmed with chatter.  Thanks all!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to get an idea of what people would like for Saturday daytime activities, i.e...

• Hang at camp and socialize
  • Visit some local breweries
  • Go for a short drive
  • or other ideas

First post has been updated.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

1 hour ago, Enlight said:

I'd like to get an idea of what people would like for Saturday daytime activities, i.e...

• Hang at camp and socialize
  • Visit some local breweries
  • Go for a short drive
  • or other ideas

First post has been updated.

Do we need a car show on Saturday? Best road trip patina? Nicest wheels? Nicest wagon or sedan?

I'm up for driving with sightseeing/brewery/pub visits

A cooking bonanza Saturday night was mentioned by JjBerk?

Saturday morning I'm going to be moving slowly after sleeping in a tent, so a leisurely breakfast with a short tour before lunch followed by another tour then camp time with dinner seems like a good time. 

• Like 4

Best road trip patina 😂 I think I can get in touch with some trophy shops. And longest distance traveled 😉

Can someone with WhatsApp PM me their number so I can create a WhatsApp group? I will create two groups, one for official announcements and one for chatter.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

Just a quick search on the Google machine returned 8 bars within a few miles of one another.  A bar crawl and food on Saturday sounds prime.

Since there's a car show literally a month before, is it prudent to let the town know there may be 20+ of this kinda vehicle descending on your town that particular weekend?

A super random destination: the vamco fuel station in scranton, pennsylvania . 

roughly the site of the origin of the "30,000 pounds of bananas" song by Harry Chapin.

Kind of like going to Winslow Arizona...or not.

Maybe I'll visit on the way out of town 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/30,000_Pounds_of_Bananas

Sticker update:  designs are die cut, so no background. Vinyl is on clear backing for application.  Need to know if we want to go with black or white vinyl, gloss or matte.  We have been offered a 50% off discount for our "bulk" purchase.  Stickers are $0.50 ea and a flat $8 shipping fee for the entire order.  So 100 stickers (50 sedan/50 wagon) is $58 delivered. Inflation Buster!!!

legacy-meet.thumb.jpg.84dfa5145f0fc19501349e981e11c1a9.jpg

• Like 3

MIght as well throw in a vote. I would go for black personally, but happy to go along with the crowd.

I'd also say matte over gloss. Given a litte time in the weather, gloss begins to look pretty matte eventually anyway, so save yourself the dissapointment.

• Like 1

The cost seems reasonable enough (trust me, I have purchased a LOT of stickers) that I would be willing to ask for 50 sedan, 50 wagon right direction and 50 sedan, 50 wagon  left direction.  Matte white vinyl. 

If it makes a difference Brian is a Vet who served in Afghanistan.  He was the only Vet in our "group" at my shop.  He was the only one in the "group" who did not have a rifle.  He would hang out after hours when we all built/played with ours.  He would go to the range with us and shoot ours.  He was the best shot in our group.  So for his wedding gift we all pitched in and I built Brain a custom rifle for his gift.  Guess that rifle is still the most coveted in the family.  If Brian wants to return the favor by offering us stickers at 50% off I will pay full price as a donation to any Vet charity he chooses. 

• Like 4

Can see the page finally.

Matte white, also will take 3 wagons and 2 sedans. 5 right/5 left.

Thanks!

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K