LegacyGT.com

June 16-18, '23 - Carlisle, PA: LegacyGT.com East Coast Meetup

Enlight

Weekend Availability for East Coast Meet  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekends are you available?

This poll is closed to new votes

Asked Brian for 200.  50 left wagon/50 right wagon/50 left sedan/50 right sedan.  White matte vinyl.  Told him I will pay full price and he can either keep or donate the difference.  Either way, its a donation to a Vet.  I await his response and eta.

I can investigate cost of tees with the vector file provided by Brian.  Should not be too bad with a single color and simple image.  Good blank tees are about $5 each with no bulk discount.  So we would be paying for the set up of the screen mostly. 

• Like 2

I'd take 2 each left and right wagons.

I can't speak for him, but there is a good chance @tysparks81 is also coming along? We've not met in person, but have talked about getting together pre-meet to arrange for a combined toolkit and spares to get two ageing LGT' s from Ontario down to PA.

Maybe even another non-member from Ontario as well, which would be good. Safety in numbers...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, m sprank said:

Ask and ye shall receive.  Matte white vinyl, die cut.  What do you think?  Go for it?

legacy-meet2.jpg

Like them! Legacy is fine, Legacy GT will likely not fit this well.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

My parts pile is excessive to say the least, but there’s a bunch of things I could still use. Wonder if there’s any way we could setup parts share/trade and bring stuff to the meet.

Also, I’d consider bringing my un-assembled motor and we could setup a tent for a “workshop”. With all hands on deck it could be cool to do that together, get real life experience from the gurus 

• Like 3

It looks great and I certainly appreciate the effort and generosity of everyone involved, I’d like to get three for myself. Our site is LegacyGT and it dawned on me as something worth maybe mentioning. This whole thing is great so please don’t think I’m trying to shit on it 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Like the stickers! Send it.

T-shirts are definitely a great option, and if we’re going to go with one colour for all I’d also vote for anything but white. Charcoal would be great, heathered grey etc…

Of the hundred odd t-shirts in my closer, I don’t think I have a single white one…. Hah!

• Like 3