FuelType:

Gasoline

View / Days on Cars:

8 views /

590 days

Show more details

lgtinmt.thumb.PNG.bd317095d4d406461e922e2f61fe983d.PNG

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/711009145/overview/

Legacy 2.5GT Limited, 4D Sedan, 2.5L 4-Cylinder Turbocharged, 6-Speed Manual, and AWD. Inspired drive. Sporty! There isn't a nicer 2010 Subaru Legacy than this all-around-performance hero. Neat little fuel-efficient car here, folks! No trip is too far, nor will it be too boring! Consumer Guide Recommended Midsize Car.

lgtinwa.thumb.PNG.74cd870998464d22062c0513306211a8.PNG

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/714545602/overview/

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Crystal Black Silica **Leather**, **Sunroof**, **Clean One-Owner Carfax**, **Bluetooth**, **Alloy Wheels**. Odometer is 6087 miles below market average! Value Certified includes a mechanical inspection with DOUBLE the State minimum for Tires and Brakes. Value Certified cars come standard with a 3 month/ Unlimited mileage limited warranty. The Day Difference - everyDAYpricing, FREE lifetime safety inspections, (PA only), FREE complimentary shuttle services, FREE safety & performance checks at service visit, FREE complimentary fluid top-offs, FREE car wash ANYTIME, FREE Wi-Fi at Customer/Guest lounge, FREE loaner vehicles in Service, price matching for any service (matching all coupons), Coffee Bar, Cookies, Refreshments and, of course a We Make Car Buying Quick, Easy and Fun! Day Apollo is not responsible for any errors in entering and/or omissions. Please verify all features and availability with a dealership representative. We're Gonna Make Your Day!

lgtinpa.thumb.PNG.7cba9d0a3ec19436a8882075cd59e981.PNG

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/712341731/overview/

Mileage: 147,054

Engine: 2.5L H4 16V MPFI DOHC Turbo

Transmission: 6-Speed Manual

Drivetrain: AWD

VIN: 4S3BMFG66A1215274

Stock: Z998B

Vehicle History Report: Free CARFAX 1-Owner Report

Interior Color: Ivory

Exterior Color: Crystal Black Silica

MPG: 21-27

FuelType: Gasoline

View / Days on Cars:

44 views /

28 days

Show more details

lgtintx.thumb.PNG.8829d94ba35e97b3d4e1a50e95d4e144.PNG

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/713748591/overview/

New Price! Azurite Blue Pearl 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited AWD 6-Speed Manual 2.5L 4-Cylinder Turbocharged All Weather Floor Mats (Set of 4), Alloy Wheel Lock Kit, Brake assist, Cargo Tray, Convenience & Protection Group, Electronic Stability Control, MP3 decoder, Navigation System, Navigation System w/Power Moonroof, Power Moonroof, Radio data system, Trunk Cargo Net Set.brbrRecent Arrival! Odometer is 10695 miles below market average!brbrAwards:br * 2010 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000brAll of our vehicles at Reliable Chevrolet come with a 3 day/300 mile money back guarantee! If you don`t like it - then we`ll take it back! Vehicle must be returned to the dealer within 3 days or 300 miles in the same/original mechanical working condition. See dealer for complete details. 100% ride and drive ready! Reliable Chevrolet, committed in every way!

lgtintx.thumb.PNG.c83cf3010f07f06517275e648e3fb9ce.PNG

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/709519046/overview/

Super clean 2010 Subaru Legacy! 6-speed manual transmission. Runs, drives and shifts super smooth!! Come take advantage if this great deal while it lasts! Clean title. To schedule a test drive or for more information feel free to call or text Alex @(206) 923-8831 WE FINANCE AND TAKE TRADES!! ASK ABOUT OUR EXTENDED SERVCIE CONTRACTS. BOYKOMOTORS.COM SE HABLA ESPANOL AL (206) 923-8831

lgtinwa2.thumb.PNG.5e3422b31a261fc1c06d03514dd51716.PNG

https://maine.craigslist.org/cto/d/2010-subaru-legacy-gt/6301472989.html

Selling my 2010 Subaru Legacy GT. This is a rare car to come across, very few turbo Legacy GTs were sold in this 5th and final generation of the Legacy GT. Powerful and reliable 2.5L turbo engine and bullet proof 6 speed manual transmission from factory. Fully loaded with heated leather seats, sunroof, folding rear seats for massive cargo space, cold blowing AC.

Very well maintained including the following:

-headgaskets just replaced at 169k

-new Gates timing kit, water pump, and thermostat replaced at time of headgaskets

-fresh Motul 5w40 oil and fresh coolant

-new premium grade rust-proof brake rotors all around

-tires have excellent tread

Body has a few light dings/scratches to be expected with a daily driven car, but in respectably clean shape.

Has some quality performance upgrades including turbo-back exhaust, upgraded intercooler, and stage 2 protune via Cobb Accessport. It's an impressively fast car which will outperform most modified wrxs and stis with the looks and practicality of a family sedan.

Clean title in hand, car needs nothing at all. Has just over 169k miles currently, but will last a very long time to come with continued care and maintenance.

Asking $10,700. Do not offer any trades. Feel free to call or text any time with any questions or interest. Thanks!

lgtinme.thumb.JPG.cf59d04c69206b7a3f0f2423154affda.JPG

https://maine.craigslist.org/cto/d/2010-subaru-legacy-gt/6301472989.html

Selling my 2010 Subaru Legacy GT. This is a rare car to come across, very few turbo Legacy GTs were sold in this 5th and final generation of the Legacy GT. Powerful and reliable 2.5L turbo engine and bullet proof 6 speed manual transmission from factory. Fully loaded with heated leather seats, sunroof, folding rear seats for massive cargo space, cold blowing AC.

Very well maintained including the following:

-headgaskets just replaced at 169k

-new Gates timing kit, water pump, and thermostat replaced at time of headgaskets

-fresh Motul 5w40 oil and fresh coolant

-new premium grade rust-proof brake rotors all around

-tires have excellent tread

Body has a few light dings/scratches to be expected with a daily driven car, but in respectably clean shape.

Has some quality performance upgrades including turbo-back exhaust, upgraded intercooler, and stage 2 protune via Cobb Accessport. It's an impressively fast car which will outperform most modified wrxs and stis with the looks and practicality of a family sedan.

Clean title in hand, car needs nothing at all. Has just over 169k miles currently, but will last a very long time to come with continued care and maintenance.

Asking $10,700. Do not offer any trades. Feel free to call or text any time with any questions or interest. Thanks!

It looks like pfoyle old car

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/wilmington-ma-2010-subaru-legacy-gt-engine-work-needed-263225.html?t=263225

Thanks to this thread I am the happy new owner of a clean 2011 GT. I was set on leasing a 2018 WRX or GTI until I ran across the silver on in KCMO. Brought it home today.

503686639dc5d8f5dbf17a8e503b3c29.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Local dude is selling his GT.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/2010-subaru-legacy-gt-low/6338298625.html

I just changed jobs and my commute has become much longer with a lot more traffic. Even though I love this car, I need something more practical for a long commute with traffic. This car is super rare, has less than 60,000 miles and is in great shape. Black exterior, tan leather interior. $18,500 or best offer...no low ballers please.

Serious inquiries only. Best way to contact me (Justin) is by text...seven one four - 514-8433.

1004447759_2010GT.thumb.jpg.0ac65e00ae4a546c072fcc70d212d33e.jpg

Edited by GTEASER

What's the deal with the missing Subaru logos on the engine cover? Mine is missing it too.

The double sided tape looses it stickiness due to heat and aging. Mine fell off and I used new double side tape to put I back on.

From what I can tell from mine (which fell off into the top section of my toolbox when the cover fell off the wall), it's held on with tape, but there are a couple of locating pins, presumably to make it easier to align when installing it to the cover.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/322821466701?vectorid=229466&lgeo=1&item=322821466701&rmvSB=true

2010 SUBARU LEGACY GT LOADED ONLY 58K MILES

2.5L TURBO / 270HP

COLOR: BURGUNDY / BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR

VIN #: 4S3BMFK63A1223H08

RARE 2010 SUBARU LEGACY GT 6-SPEED 2.5L TURBO ALL-WHEEL DRIVE. ONE OF THE LOWEST MILEAGE LEGACY GTs IN THE U.S.!

I DRIVE A COMPANY VEHICLE NOW (WITH FUEL CARD) SO I HARDLY DRIVE THIS LEGACY ANY MORE. I TRAVEL EXTENSIVELY SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WHEN ASKING QUESTIONS.

THIS IS THE FAMOUS “WRX FOR ADULTS”, IT HAS A SOLID SPORTY FEEL WITH MORE ROOM AND A BIT OF LUXURY. THE SUSPENSION IS SOFTER THAN A WRX, SO IT EXHIBITS A BIT MORE BODY ROLL IN TIGHT TURNS, BUT IT HANDLES BUMPS MUCH BETTER, HAS INCREDIBLE GRIP, AND EXCELLENT BRAKING. A GREAT TOURING CAR.

I’M A 51-YEAR-OLD, NON-SMOKING, ADULT, THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN TREATED WITH MUCH RESPECT AND IT HAS BEEN VERY WELL MAINTAINED WITH SYNTHETIC OIL. GARAGE KEPT, NO WRECKS, COLD A/C, THE TIRES ONLY HAVE 10K MILES, AND IT HAS NEVER NEEDED REPAIRS OF ANY KIND. IT HAS ITS ORIGINAL FACTORY UNMODIFIED MOTOR. THE ONLY MODIFICATION IS THE INVIDIA CAT-BACK EXHAUST WHICH CAN EASILY BE REVERSED, SINCE THE SALE WILL INCLUDE ALL THE ORIGINAL FACTORY EXHAUST COMPONENTS.

DESCRIPTION, OPTIONS, AND OTHER STUFF:

FACTORY STI SHORT SHIFTER AND STI PEDALS. REAR SPOILER, POWER SUNROOF, HARMON/KARDON 6-DISC CD PLAYER, HANDS-FREE PHONE SYSTEM, DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL, AUTO-DIM REAR VIEW MIRROR WITH COMPASS, LEATHER INTERIOR, HID HEADLIGHTS, LED FOG-LIGHTS. ALL WEATHER PACKAGE (HEATED FRONT SEATS, SIDE MIRRORS, AND WIPER RESTS). ALL WEATHER RUBBER FLOORMATS (CARPET FLOORMATS ALSO INCLUDED). THE REAR SEATS FOLD DOWN (60/40). IT HAS DAY-RUNNING LIGHTS, SELECTABLE AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS, CRUISE CONTROL, INTERMITENT WIPERS, TILTING LEATHER-WRAPED STEERING WHEEL, PWR HEATED SEATS WITH LUMBAR SUPPORT IN DRIVER SEAT, PWR LOCKS, PWR WINDOWS, PWR MIRRORS, OVERHEAD CONSOLE WITH MAP LIGHTS, AND A HIDDEN SUNGLASS HOLDER. A CENTER CONSOLE WITH STORAGE COMPARTMENT, PHONE TRAY, AUX INPUT JACK, AND ADDITIONAL 12V OUTLET. IT ALSO HAS WHEEL LOCKS AND A CAR COVER.

STI STYLE FRONT LIP. INVIDIA Q300 CAT-BACK EXHAUST (COMPLETE FACTORY EXHAUST ALSO INCLUDED), MIRO TYPE 111 WHEELS (18X8.5) WITH CONTINENTAL DWS TIRES (FACTORY WHEELS ALSO INCLUDED). TINTED WINDOWS. COMPLETE CABIN SOUND DEADENING.

THIS LEGACY IS A CONSERVATIVE 8.5 OF 10; IT HAS NO SIGNIFICANT DINGS, ONLY SOME LIGHT SCRATCHES THAT COULD BE BUFFED OUT BY A PROFESSIONAL. ALL THE LEATHER IS CLEAN AND INTACT.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SOMETHING SEEMS UNCLEAR, PLEASE ASK.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THE LISTING AT ANY TIME IF THE VEHICLE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE.

PAYMENT:

THE HIGH BIDDER MUST COMMUNICATE WITH ME WITHIN 48 HOURS OF AUCTION END TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION. A $1,000.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS DUE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF END OF THE AUCTION. THE REMAINDER IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS. IF YOU DO NOT CONTACT ME WITHIN THE FIRST 48 HOURS I WILL IMMEDIATELY RE-LIST THE VEHICLE.

PREFERRED PAYMENT METHOD FOR THE $1,000.00 DEPOSIT IS PAYPAL. THE BALANCE MUST BE PAID BY CASHIERS-CHECK, APPROVED BANK DRAFT, OR CERTIFIED FUNDS. I WILL HOLD THE TITLE UNTIL FUNDS HAVE CLEARED. I WILL NOT ACCEPT A PERSONAL CHECK.

BEFORE DELIVERY, I WILL NEED A COPY OF THE WINNER’S VALID DRIVER LICENSE AND PROOF OF INSURANCE.

ALL TAX, TITLE, LICENSE AND REGISTRATION FEES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.

PICK-UP OR DELIVERY:

THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING THE VEHICLE. I WILL COOPERATE WITH ANY TRANSPORT COMPANY OF YOUR CHOICE, OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME TO HOUSTON TO COLLECT THIS CAR, WE CAN ARRANGE TO MEET AT THE GEORGE BUSH INTERCONTINENTAL AIRPORT WHICH IS 7 MILES FROM WHERE THE LEGACY IS STORED.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SOMETHING SEEMS UNCLEAR, PLEASE ASK.

THANK YOU FOR BIDDING.

lgtintx.thumb.PNG.e03e011f6854bde7173b71ceead8f35a.PNG

https://owensboro.craigslist.org/cto/d/2012-subaru-legacy-gt-limited/6351573191.html

I am selling my GT, so if you've been searching, this one is it. I had to drive to Virginia when I bought this one when it had 38K miles on it. These are rare and I have only seen 4 in the whole country for sale all year on cars.com, autotrader, etc. I have owned two WRX's and two BRZs, this one is the best. It is, of course,all wheel drive suspension and rides very smooth. It has the Harmon Kardon system which sounds great. I have tried to keep this car as perfect as I can besides bug marks etc. I have to get rid of three of my six cars and find another soon to be 16 son a car. I don't want him to have this one. It has the BOXER TURBO with six speed. Tires have @80% left and this car will eat the snow and is considered one of the safest vehicles on the road.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

LGTowensboro.thumb.PNG.3ff51880ba372e39e089aaca13329c02.PNG