LegacyGT.com

5th Gen GT Finds

May i suggest we start putting the image and the link. Otherwise, the history is lost.

https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/d/2010-subaru-legacy-gt/6388322472.html

Selling a 2010 Legacy GT. It is a turbo charged 2.5l sport sedan. The car is in great shape and only has 92,xxx miles. Heated leather seats power everything and even a sun roof. Very nice car and not easy to come across. The front and rear bumper have some paint flaking off that can be seen in the pictures. Selling the car for a family friend, price is firm. call or text

Legacygtandover.thumb.PNG.ff54268072a74d4f78d1adb7082dd3cb.PNG

Edited by Mrstacy

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/703486618/overview/

93k miles on the East coast

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, SUPER RARE, LOW MILEAGE & CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED 2010 SUBARU LEGACY GT AWD SEDAN!! SYMMETRICAL ALL WHEEL DRIVE!!! LOW MILES ONLY 93K!! EXTRA CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT!! ONLY 2 PREVIOUS OWNERS PERSONAL VEHICLE WITH A GOOD CARFAX AND OVER 19 RECORDS AVAILABLE WITH EVERYTHING UP TO DATE!! THIS IS THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!!! ADULT OWNED AND CARED FOR BY A TRUE SUBARU FAN!! THIS LEGACY GT IS LOTS OF FUN TO DRIVE WITH AMAZING HANDLING!! 6 SPEED STI MANUAL SHORT THROW SHIFTER TRANSMISSION WITH A VERY POWERFUL 2.5 LITER TURBO 4 CYLINDER BOXER ENGINE THAT GETS OVER 25 MPG ON AN ALL WHEEL DRIVE!! THIS 2010 RARE SUBARU LEGACY HAS A TON OF GREAT OPTIONS THAT YOU ARE TO DEFINITELY TO FALL IN LOVE WITH! BESIDES HAVING ONE OF THIS BEST ALL WHEEL DRIVE SYSTEM OUT THERE IT IS FULLY LOADED WITH CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM WITH ICE COLD A/C, 4 DISC BRAKING WITH ABS, POWER WINDOWS, DOOR LOCKS, POWER HEATED MIRRORS, POWER TILT AND SLIDE SUNROOF, HANDS FREE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY, A TON OF TRUNK SPACE, UPGRADED HARMAN KARDON AUDIO SYSTEM WITH AM/FM/CD/XM/AUX/IPOD CONNECTIVITY RADIO, 18 INCH OEM ALLOY WHEELS WITH ALL SEASON TIRES WITH TPMS, LEATHER TRIMMED STEERING WHEEL WITH AUDIO, CRUISE, AND PHONE CONTROLS, DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS, HEATED FRONT SEATS, 8 WAY POWER ADJUSTABLE DRIVERS SEAT WITH LUMBAR SUPPORT, PROJECTOR BEAM HEADLIGHTS, FOG LIGHTS, DUAL FRONT, SIDE AND CURTAIN AIRBAGS AND MUCH MUCH MORE THERE IS WAY TOO MUCH TO LIST ON THIS ONE!! YOU CAN'T GO WRONG BUYING AN EXTREMELY RELIABLE AND RARE LEGACY GT AT THESE LOW MILES!! VEHICLE COMES WITH ALL 3 ORIGINAL KEYS AND OWNERS MANUAL ALONG WITH ORGINAL FACTORY WINDOW STICKER!! THIS IS THE PERFECT CAR FOR ANY ROAD OR WEATHER CONDITION!! GIVE US A CALL OR STOP IN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!! CALL US TODAY FOR VIEWING AT (973) 320-9263 OR FEEL FREE TO VISIT THE AUTO NETWORK SHOWROOM CONVENIENTLY LOCATED AT 14 U.S. 46 EAST IN LODI NJ 07644. WE OFFER GREAT FINANCE RATES AND THE BEST WARRANTY PROTECTION PLANS OUT THERE FOR YOUR P Our cars are serviced and inspected! We offer affordable Extended Warranties. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit! WE FINANCE! Turn your credit situation into a car deal today! We offer the lowest rates available. We accept all forms of payments. Our vehicles have the best prices and quality in the area so please call us or come in for a test drive. Ph:(973) 320-9263 Email:Sales@TheAutoNetworkNJ.com

legacygtnewjersey.thumb.PNG.67713463af9067141553da353e97dceb.PNG

Edited by Mrstacy
new link

Two Completed Ebay Auctions. Didn't sell though

Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited LGT 6 speed Rare turbo awd coilovers ULTRA CLEAN - 13500

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Subaru-Legacy-2-5GT-Limited-/202056492067?hash=item2f0b816423%3Ag%3AnJ4AAOSwb-tZvDRY&vxp=mtr&nma=true&si=GdDV58PVk5cQFgEoX7HHjJufi3w%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

ber Automotive is thrilled to offer this one of a kind, 2010 Subaru Legacy GT Limited, finished in Satin White Pearl, with only 117k miles. This car has the rare ability to deliver heart pounding excitement behind the wheel with a distinctive and eye catching exterior appearance while still having the daily usability expected from a 4-season sedan. This certainly is your performance sedan UNICORN, as one of the few Legacy GTÆs youÆll find mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. WhatÆs more, this LGT has been tastefully upgraded, yet conservatively tuned, to maximize both power output and day to day drivability out of the turbocharged 2.5L flat-four. This hot-rod Subie is upgraded with a full Invidia Q300 Turbo back, RacerX top mount intercooler, RacerX charge pipe, and upgraded stage 2 clutch. The local Subaru experts at Slomotion dialed this car in with a custom yet conservative tune to allow all of the upgrades to work together, making 289 awhp and 307 awtq at the tires! This LGT also has the ISC basic adjustable coilover suspension setup to give the car an aggressive stance, and carbon graphics adorning the roof, side mirrors, and grill trim give it the individualized appearance. 18ö Stern ST2 alloy wheels complete the overall look of this beautiful Subaru, and it also comes with stunning, 18ö gun metal OZ Racing Alleggerita wheels, fitted with Bridgestone Blizzak tires for the perfect set of winter shoes. Inside the cabin the beige leather interior is complimented by carbon fiber graphics on the door and dash trim pieces, and the GT trim package comes with features including: Heated, power seats, Harmon/Kardon audio system, power sunroof, Bluetooth capability, dual zone climate control, and much more. Weather Tech floormats throughout, an upgraded ôweightedö shiftknob, and a black chin spoiler are tasteful additions to this stunning car. This one of a kind car is thrilling, functional, and sure to go quick. Call today for more details. Huber Automotive, since 1959.

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Well Maintained 106K - 15000

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Subaru-Legacy-2-5-GT-Limited-/182753196179?hash=item2a8cf07893:g:DkoAAOSwCXxZseSZ&vxp=mtr

ar is in excellent condition. I've kept the maintenance up and changed the oil every 3K miles. It has almost new tires. This is the 2.5 GT. It has a 2500 cc four cylinder turbo charged engine with a six speed manual transmission. This model was only made for two years, 2010 and 2011. As with all Subaru models it is AWD which comes in handy here in the Utah winters. I've loved driving this car for the last few years but the wife can't drive it and so we are selling it to buy an SUV.

lgtebay1.thumb.PNG.f9f7c5921c9f93f0dd919e41ba476beb.PNG

lgtebay2.PNG.f4fa14f766832aa55548c5a253aa172f.PNG

Edited by Mrstacy
description and pictures

2012 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - $21500

I forwarded this to my buddy that's looking for a 5th gen GT, that's only about an hour drive from us. This also isn't the other 2012 RRP with really low miles that I found locally a few months ago (that was VIN 1004588), which means we had at least 2 of the only 22 RRP 2012 GT's locally. That's pretty neat. Hope my buddy grabs this one up, looks like a great example, probably one of the last ones left with this low of miles.

I forwarded this to my buddy that's looking for a 5th gen GT, that's only about an hour drive from us. This also isn't the other 2012 RRP with really low miles that I found locally a few months ago (that was VIN 1004588), which means we had at least 2 of the only 22 RRP 2012 GT's locally. That's pretty neat. Hope my buddy grabs this one up, looks like a great example, probably one of the last ones left with this low of miles.

That car look familiar and time period lined up with the sale of 2012 RRP that I was watching. A quick vin search came up with the FS ad on this forum.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2012-subaru-legacy-gt-rrp-pennsylvania-sold-256569.html?t=256569&highlight=4S3BMFK62C1002784

I wanted to buy that car, but the refinance of my house and signing of my divorce papers didn't happen until the last week of November. I sent him a PM once everything was settled, but it was sold. Anyways it sold 19,200 if that helps your buddy.

Not a bad idea. Edited mine.

Actually, come to think of it, it would probably be in our best interest to also include some key information, in the event that the picture and the link get removed or something. Year, mileage, price, title condition, etc. would be helpful for people looking to get an idea of the market history

2010 Subaru Legacy GT Limited

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/cto/d/2010-subaru-legacy-gt/6281472441.html

2.5L Turbo 4 cylinder boxer engine

6spd manual transmission

New clutch (still under warranty) installed February 2017 by Dunning Subaru

Heated leather seats

Heated mirrors

Heated wipers

Harman Kardon 9-speaker sound system

Navigation

New battery

New struts

Replaced timing belt, water pump, and pulleys.

133,306 miles

Two owners. I'm a child-free, pet-free, non-smoking Subaru Ambassador.

Vehicle is stock aside from the Borla catback exhaust installed by the original owner.

I have all receipts for every oil change, inspection, and repair. All work was performed by Dunning Subaru in Ann Arbor.

legacygtannarbor.thumb.PNG.e4f7e10814c49862e25976785b3e35b4.PNG

Edited by Mrstacy
added link

https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ctd/d/2010-subaru-legacy-gt-premium/6315412513.html

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/696109021/overview/

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Premium AWD with only 76k miles on it. Clean Carfax/Clean Title. This car is clean and nicely equipped with manual transmission, power locks, power windows, sunroof, AC, keyless entry, cruise control, Cd player with aux input, heated seats, of course AWD, and so much more. Give us a call if you are interested. We currently have a nice selection of late model Subaru's in stock. Check out our website to view our latest inventory.

http://www.eastlakeautobrokers.com

legacygtinwa.thumb.PNG.3abe2393ad56703d0b4d6bafc9cb78c1.PNG

Edited by Mrstacy
added link

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/d/2010-subaru-legacy-gt/6275796378.html

For Sale: 2010 Subaru Legacy GT. These are currently rare, one of a kind, and hard to find. It's black with tan leather seats. Currently has 88, xxx miles. It's barely driven, less than 10 miles a month. I have 2 other vehicles as my daily. It's extremely well taken care of and maintained. It's always been garaged, but has very minor scuffs and scratches from over time. Lots of tasteful modifications which include:

Suspension and brakes:

BC coilover with camber and dampening adjustments

Adjustable rear control arms

Goodridge SS braided brake lines front/back (rear not installed but will include in sale)

GTspec front strut bar

ARP extended wheel studs

Engine and transmission:

RacerX TMIC

RacerX charge pipe

HKS intake

HKS bov

Fuel injector clinic 1100cc injectors

Visconti 3 portboost control solenoid

Custom catch can

Perrin shifter bushing

Kartboy shift stop

Apexi ground kit

Yellow top battery

Cobb billet oil cap

Walboro 255 fuel pump

Nvidia TBE with wideband

Fumoto oil drain plug

Exterior:

Gladman performance rear diffuser

STI Front lip

Subaru Performance package black housing headlights

6k HID w/yellow vinyl on fogs

Extreme rear window spoiler

Subaru factory rain visors and sunroof visor

Subaru factory sunroof visor

Rims:

Stock alloy 18" rims with nearly brand new Kuhmo Ecsta all season tires 225/40/18

Others:

Pioneer double din with back up cam

Harmon Kardon sound system

Innovate wideband and EGT

Steering column boost gauge

Dash vent pod

Cobb accessport

STI shift knob and pedals

All weather floor mats

I will also include all stock parts; stock suspension, stock engine components with purchase. My plan was to tune for e85 but like I said, I barely drive it as I'm focused more on other projects. As of right now it's conservatively tuned. I put less than 10 miles on it a month (if that). All services up to date and always serviced at dealership. Car is as-is condition and looking to get FIRM $15,000. Priced to sell quick, I need it gone this weekend. My loss is your gain. There is still a lien (Navy Federal) on it so upon purchasing we will set up a time to go to my bank to pay off loan and have title sent to your address. No low ballers. No trades. Like it said, it's priced to sell and need gone by this weekend. Price is firm. PleaSe text 6one9 five6five 52four9

legacygtsandieogo.thumb.PNG.430109e44d72bfc6462ac40aa01af476.PNG

I have found that sometimes nice cars for sale in rural areas don't sell for as much. I love that red!

While that is true (equivalent year/color/car with double that mileage goes for $21k around me), the lack of in depth info and pictures make it at least a little suspect.

https://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/d/2012-subaru-legacy-25gt/6307864132.html

Now 15,900

Adult, one owner, rare Legacy 2.5GT Limited. Last year of the Legacy GT. This was a custom ordered car and the last to be delivered to New England in May of 2012. 83,000 all highway miles. Car has been meticulously maintained with all services performed at Subaru dealerships. Unmodified with the exception of a trailer hitch that was installed with the intent of holding a bike rack, but it was never actually used. Never abused. Great condition.

Features including a turbo engine with 265 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque. Leather with heated seats, a sunroof, carbon fiber interior trim, backup camera, automatic climate control, Sirius Satellite Radio (subscription expired), Bluetooth and 440 W Harmon Kardon sound system were standard on the GT. Other options added at the time of order include STi short throw shifter, navigation, door moldings, rear bumper applique, splash guards, interior illumination, rear spoiler, wheel locks and auto dimming rear view mirror with Homelink. Also have Subaru all weather floor mats along with the basically unused unique GT floormats and a trunk tray. The spare tire has never been used. OEM summer performance tires are included, but car currently has Nokian WRG3 all season tires installed.

Reason for selling is I'm looking to get a pickup truck. Serious inquires only. Please email Dave to get into touch.

lgtma.thumb.JPG.57c8c8aed7d6810aac8b1e40f5fdcb29.JPG

Edited by Mrstacy
price change

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/2010-subaru-legacy-25gt/6285639747.html

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT - this limited edition is a beauty highlights include:

* Subaru Performance Package

* 265 horsepower , Turbo, Boost System

* Subaru Symmetrical AWD

* 6 Speed Manual Transmission

* Leather Interior

* New tires

The vehicle has been kept in great condition - used only on weekends , everythings as it should . VIN details provided upon request. Serious inquiries only, please.

lgtphilly.thumb.JPG.e90824dda716476bbab08e5e4731cffb.JPG

https://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/d/2010-subaru-legacy-gt-limited/6301088389.html

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5L GT limited Turbo

Manual transmission 6 speed all wheel drive

115000 mile leather heated seats sunroof rear spoiler aluminum wheels-front and rear AC - All power

Hartman / kardon audio system

6 disk CD player Aux USB

Reverse not working

for more info

Call or text

LGTKS.thumb.JPG.a08e31e5b69bb3976bd2181e38ffc973.JPG