LegacyGT.com

5th Gen GT Finds

I really like the red one with 30k miles. Someone local should check it out to see if it's real. Maybe the owner just doesn't know correct details about the car. Not that I need another Subaru or car. :lol:

For a dedicated track car, rebuilt one could be a fun route! But I wouldn't touch it for normal road use.

Possible that this influx of LGTs might be from flood areas? Just curious.

I really like the red one with 30k miles. Someone local should check it out to see if it's real. Maybe the owner just doesn't know correct details about the car. Not that I need another Subaru or car. [emoji38]

For a dedicated track car, rebuilt one could be a fun route! But I wouldn't touch it for normal road use.

I dunno how many GTs are from flood areas. There's maybe 5 in all of Houston and I know at least 40% of those are safe [emoji51]

I really like the red one with 30k miles. Someone local should check it out to see if it's real. Maybe the owner just doesn't know correct details about the car. Not that I need another Subaru or car. :lol:

Part of the problem with a rebuilt title is you are never going to know for sure just how messed up it was or wasn't. Often times these cars are totaled because of the amount of damage to the frame in addition to axle, joints, and body. If the frame isn't straight or was damage but fixed you should never track the car. It's dangerous. Also bent frame means you'll never have proper alignment or traction, good luck maintaining speed in a corner.

I dunno how many GTs are from flood areas. There's maybe 5 in all of Houston and I know at least 40% of those are safe [emoji51]

I spoke with samsino recently. He is now in the Netherlands for work until December. His car was flooded, but only in about 10" of water. It didn't get into the interior but he says it did flood the exhaust. It caused his o2 sensors to foul so it's running rough at idle and he has a code for 02 sensor, but he has driven it and there are no other issues. I actually don't think it flooded the exhaust as much as he thinks, I think it perhaps just shorted the o2 sensor(s) at the harness connector. He will sort out getting it to a shop or the dealer when he returns for a few weeks in December.

I spoke with samsino recently. He is now in the Netherlands for work until December. His car was flooded, but only in about 10" of water. It didn't get into the interior but he says it did flood the exhaust. It caused his o2 sensors to foul so it's running rough at idle and he has a code for 02 sensor, but he has driven it and there are no other issues. I actually don't think it flooded the exhaust as much as he thinks, I think it perhaps just shorted the o2 sensor(s) at the harness connector. He will sort out getting it to a shop or the dealer when he returns for a few weeks in December.

that's good to hear. I've messaged him privately a couple times but haven't heard back from him

Just give it the ol'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNhtHepwhC8]Subaru STI survives flood! - YouTube[/ame]

https://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/d/subaru-legacy-gt-limited/6325479727.html

2010 Subaru Legacy GT Limited

condition: excellent

cylinders: 4 cylinders

drive: 4wd

fuel: gas

odometer: 74000

paint color: blue

size: mid-size

title status: clean

transmission: manual

type: sedan

more ads by this user

6 speed manual, 2.5L turbo AWD. WRX engine/turbo with upgraded transmission, all stock. Fully equipped sunroof, leather, Harman Kardon speakers, every option. Extended warranty

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

legacyinak.thumb.JPG.22265c6543ea0ccd9a41eaeefd5f2c5e.JPG

Part of the problem with a rebuilt title is you are never going to know for sure just how messed up it was or wasn't. Often times these cars are totaled because of the amount of damage to the frame in addition to axle, joints, and body. If the frame isn't straight or was damage but fixed you should never track the car. It's dangerous. Also bent frame means you'll never have proper alignment or traction, good luck maintaining speed in a corner.

That's a great point. I must have been assuming or hoping that 'rebuilt' one might be mostly body, suspension, engine, etc. that insurance deemed too costly to repair. ie. stuff that we here like to upgrade/rebuild on our own anyways. Everything but the frame.

So are there really only a few hundred 2012's out there? Makes that red 2012 really tempting for $15k.

That's a great point. I must have been assuming or hoping that 'rebuilt' one might be mostly body, suspension, engine, etc. that insurance deemed too costly to repair. ie. stuff that we here like to upgrade/rebuild on our own anyways. Everything but the frame.

So are there really only a few hundred 2012's out there? Makes that red 2012 really tempting for $15k.

Yes apparently only 227 2012s there is a color breakdown in the 5th gen forum.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5165414&postcount=113

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/712058951/overview/

2010 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Pwr Moon Limited AWD 6-Speed 2.5L 4-Cylinder. Also enjoy the heated weather seats, convenient calling from your steering wheel and great gas mileage! Come take this beauty for a drive today! Awards: * 2010 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 The vehicles that are listed online as Lincoln or Ford Certified may not include the cost for Certification. The window Stickers in the vehicle should have the correct Pre-Owned Certified prices. For complete vehicle information and pricing contact our Internet Sales Team at anytime by phone (989) 625-1358 or in person at our dealership during operation hours. Thank you for choosing Midland Ford-Lincoln to assist you with your internet research. Here we pride ourselves in providing a customer service experience that is second to none. We are looking forward to exceeding your expectations and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. all of our vehicles are checked throughly and cleaned by some of the best in the business. If you want a reliable, clean, and affordable pre-owned vehicle than Midland Ford is the place to visit. "We think you'll like

lgtinmi.thumb.PNG.ff1fc2ca21197aee710b96f296f70ba7.PNG

Edited by Mrstacy
bad link

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/708025072/overview/

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited Sedan - 4-cyl, 6-speed, black with grey leather, Limited 2.5 GT Sedan, AWD, Turbo, one-owner, power sunroof, dual power heated seats, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power steering, power brakes, dual zone auto climate control, cruise control, tilt steering, Harmon Kardon cd, satellite radio, Bluetooth, dual front and side airbags, abs, traction control, wheels, rear spoiler, factory keyless entry, factory alarm, 25mpg. The Subaru Legacy is a five-passenger midsize sedan that comes standard with all-wheel drive. It has been fully redesigned for 2010, highlights include a roomier and updated interior, more powerful engines and dramatic new styling. Stepping up to the 2.5 GT Limited trim level adds the turbocharged four-cylinder engine, larger brakes, a hood scoop and the All Weather package (includes a windshield wiper de-icer, heated side mirrors and heated front seats), power passenger seat, dual-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, Bluetooth and a nine-speaker Harman Kardon audio system. The 2.5 GT models boast a turbocharged version of the 2.5-liter four that cranks out 265 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque. Standard safety equipment on the Legacy includes antilock disc brakes with brake assist, stability control, front seat side airbags and side curtain airbags. In Insurance Institute for Highway Safety crash tests, the Legacy earned a top score of Good for its protection of occupants in both frontal-offset and side-impact collisions. The Legacy's interior design is sleek and sophisticated. A sporty three-spoke steering wheel hints at this Subaru's above-average athleticism. The seats are comfortable and the Legacy's newly enlarged dimensions pay dividends in passenger space, particularly in back where legroom increases by nearly 4 inches. The 2010 Subaru Legacy is one of the better-handling family sedans on the market, thanks to a willing chassis and tenacious all-wheel-drive traction. The rid Visit http://www.UnitedAutoSales.com for more photos. Questions? Email Zcar@UnitedAutoSales.com or call (302) 613-7143 M-F 9-7, Sat 11-6. As a family business with 30+ yrs experience, we pride ourselves in locating the highest quality pre-owned cars at the best price possible. All cars are HAND PICKED, serviced & detailed. FINANCING & WARRANTIES available. Customer satisfaction is our highest prior

lgtinde.thumb.PNG.87d854bcf283a5552631a0ed5bb03d1f.PNG

Edited by Mrstacy
bad link

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/697522743/overview/

CAR FAX CERTIFIED 6 SPEED MANUAL RARE 2010 SUBARU LEGACY 2.5GT LIMITED AWD- 18 ALLOY WHEELS- ALL WHEEL DRIVE- LEATHER INTERIOR- DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL- BLUETOOTH HANDS FREE- HEATED LEATHER SEATS- POWER MOONROOF- 4-WHEEL ABS BRAKES- ABS AND DRIVE LINE TRACTION CONTROL- AM/FM STEREO- ANTI-THEFT ALARM SYSTEM- AUDIO CONTROLS ON STEERING WHEEL- BRAKING ASSIST- BUCKET FRONT SEATS- CRUISE CONTROL- CRUISE CONTROLS ON STEERING WHEEL- DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS- DIGITAL AUDIO INPUT- DRIVER SEAT HEAD RESTRAINT WHIPLASH PROTECTION- DUAL ILLUMINATED VANITY MIRRORS- DUSK SENSING HEADLIGHTS- EXTERNAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY- FOLD FORWARD SEAT BACK REAR SEATS-FRONT FOG/DRIVING LIGHTS- FRONT READING LIGHTS- FRONT VENTILATED DISC BRAKES- IN-DASH SINGLE CD PLAYER- INTERIOR AIR FILTRATION- LEATHER/METAL-LOOK STEERING WHEEL TRIM-MANUAL FRONT AIR CONDITIONING- MP3 PLAYER- POWER REMOTE DRIVER MIRROR ADJUSTMENT-POWER WINDOWS- RADIO DATA SYSTEM- REAR BENCH- REAR SEATS CENTER ARMREST- REMOTE POWER DOOR LOCKS- ROOF RACK- SIDE AIRBAG- SPEED SENSITIVE AUDIO VOLUME CONTROL-SPEED-PROPORTIONAL POWER STEERING- STABILITY CONTROL- TACHOMETER- TILT AND TELESCOPIC STEERING WHEEL- TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM- TOTAL NUMBER OF SPEAKERS: 4-TRIP COMPUTER- VARIABLE INTERMITTENT FRONT WIPERS- FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LUXURY AUTO XCHANGE AT (708) 392-5098 OR BY EMAIL AT GC@LUXURYAUTOXCHANGE.COM** FRESH TRADE IN .. 2 KEYS, BOOKS, AND SERVICE RECORDS .. WELL MAINTAINED AND SERVICED BY THE LOCAL SUBARU DEALER .. CALL FOR SPECIAL PRICING .. OR TEXT ME TODAY AT (708) 392-5098 ! ! THIS IS A SERIOUSLY NICE GT .. ONE CALL THAT'S ALL ! ! - Contact George Chiarelli at (708) 392-5098 or gc@luxuryautoxchange.com for more information. - All Cars are located at 4737 W. 120th, in Alsip, IL...........Till the end of the month we have special rates please visit our website. - **TEST DRIVERS

lgtinil.thumb.PNG.1841346660b48cbe25c4af4e9ad74335.PNG

Edited by Mrstacy
bad link

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/709452506/overview/

SUBARU DEPENDABLE!!! SPORTY FAMILY SEDAN!! RELIABLE RIDE!!! TURBOCHARGED!!! SUPER SAFE!!! LOADED!!! 6-SPEED!!! AWD!!! This 2010 Subaru Legacy GT Limited is JUST WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!! This vehicle is equipped with Leather, Moon Roof, Heated & Power Seats, Keyless Entry, Blue Tooth, Power Windows, Traction Control, Manual Transmission, HARMAN/KARDON Sound System, Cruise Control, Steering Wheel Controls, Aux Input, Heated Mirrors, Auto Lights, Xenons, Alloy Wheels, Window Tint, All Wheel Drive & MORE! This LUXURIOUS Legacy is in FANTASTIC Shape with AWESOME Tires on it! The POWERFUL & EFFICIENT 2.5L Turbo H4 offers 265 Horsepower along with 18 City/25 Highway! COME IN TODAY, AND MAKE IT YOURS!!!SILVER AUTO SALES IS A 100% INTERNET BASED WHOLESALE/RETAIL DEALER. LET US HELP YOU SAVE MORE $$$ ON YOUR NEXT VEHICLE. PURCHASE!!! CHECK OUT MORE PICS AT http://www.gosilverauto.com Give us a call today at (815) 534-1275!! Your Direct Connection to Automotive Savings!

lgtinfrankfor.thumb.PNG.906b0010fbbe5f9dad7132449e4d81d7.PNG

Edited by Mrstacy

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/713925009/overview/

Advertised Price Includes $589.50 Delivery and Handling Charge, ACCIDENT FREE AUTO CHECK, POWER SUNROOF, CRUISE CONTROL, DUAL FACTORY AIR, HTD MIRRORS, HEATED SEAT PKG, PREMIUM WHEELS/TIRES, ALL WHEEL DRIVE, LEATHER SEATS, HARMAN/KARDON PREMIUM AUDIO, & REAR SPOILER.Deep Indigo Pearl 2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited AWD 6-Speed Manual 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V Turbocharged *List price includes D&H fee of $589.50. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.

lgtinco.thumb.PNG.0e4925a1944f31f9bc6f3db652b14467.PNG

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/710325715/overview/

Clean Car Fax w/ zero accidents and well maintained. Features a snappy 2.5L Turbo 4CYL with sharp shifting 6 speed manual transmission and AWD. The exterior is Black with custom wheels, Michelin tires, moon roof, rear spoiler and tinted windows. The interior is loaded with Harmon Kardon Premium Sound, all weather floor mats, wood trim accents, steering wheel controls, navigation, hill decent control, power windows/locks and much more!

lgtinco2.thumb.PNG.2cc7a788029d197b4a9a39d6ba327ad9.PNG

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/714865704/overview/

2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT AWD Limited Recent Arrival! 2.5L 4-Cylinder Turbocharged Awards: * 2010 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 Delivery and Handling fees included in price! The skilled auto enthusiasts at our dealership are ready and able to get you started on your journey to find a new-to-you pre-owned vehicle! Pikes Peak Acura's new Preferred Preowned.com is the way to select you're next vehicle! Over 400 vehicles to choose from and three locations make it easy to find the vehicle you want at a great price. We monitor thousands of websites and auctions across the country and buy in volume to make sure we can offer you the best selection and pricing on every vehicle. A NO HASSLE, PRE DISCOUNTED PRICE on every vehicle. All our vehicles go through a comprehensive 150 point inspection and reconditioning process! Contact us today to experience a better way to purchase your next vehicle!

lgtinco3.thumb.PNG.5c780ceb4127c76fc7b48fcbff49d8c4.PNG

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/711124079/overview/

Come take a look at this rare find. 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Premium with Sun Roof. If your looking for a fun car that can still carry the kids then you need to see this one. The six speed transmission and the turbo charged motor will put some fun back into your life. The tires are two months old and it has great service history. We have financing options available for all credit situations and we take trades. You'll never pay any dealer handling fees here at Taylor Made Automotive. Check us out on Google and see how easy it is to do business with us. Visit Taylor made Automotive LLC online at http://www.taylormadeautomotive.net to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at (866) 635-1510 today to schedule your test drive.

lgtinco4.thumb.PNG.c2306471e59c5cc41c98165e23e10089.PNG

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/708067338/overview/

CREDIT ISSUES? WE CAN HELP!! **(203) 490-4332**, ACCIDENT FREE CARFAX REPORT, SERVICE HISTORY AVAILABLE, ALL WHEEL DRIVE, and AVAILABLE EXTENDED WARRANTY. 2.5L 4-Cylinder, 6-Speed Manual, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 9 Speakers, ABS brakes, AM/FM Stereo w/6-Disc In-Dash CD Changer, Anti-whiplash front head restraints, Dual front impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Four wheel independent suspension, Front dual zone A/C, harman kardon Audio System, Heated door mirrors, Heated Front Bucket Seats, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, MP3 decoder, Remote keyless entry, Speed-sensing steering, and Steering wheel mounted audio controls. Are you looking for an used vehicle that is in incredible condition? Well, with this great 2010 Subaru Legacy, you are going to get it.. Awarded Consumer Guide's rating as a 2010 Recommended Midsize Car. When you see this super clean car, you will know it was pampered from day one.

lgtinct.thumb.PNG.d7252fdf175daff748cfe82cf1decbd2.PNG