LegacyGT.com

5th Gen GT Finds

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/708821287/overview/

This one here in Indy was mine. Pretty good condition, no mods. When I sold the vehicle (traded for a truck... life needs sadly.) it had a bad seat motor, a cigarette burn on the headliner near moonroof, and a cracked front bumper.

It looks like their detail guys did a pretty shit job honestly.... it was that dirty when I traded it in lol. I got 13500 for the trade, you can probably wiggle em down a couple hundred without too much trouble.

Loved this car, praying they make one in 2020.

I should add, ask for Eric Beeler -- I am a former Subaru salesman and recommend working with him: very straightforward, intelligent, good listener.

Edited by LGTNoob

• 2 weeks later...

He posted it within the last day and says "need it gone by this weekend". :lol::lol::lol:

He's obviously not very plugged in to how unique these cars are. Sellers need to be patient, period! I'm guessing he doesn't spend too much time here because of some of the unusual parts used...Walbro fuel pump, Visconti EBCS, etc.

What prices are realistic for a sale for a 2011 LGT with 86k. Its a city car so needs a new rear bumper cover and has a fair amount of small dings and scratches, so condition isnt perfect by any means. Looked at Trade-ins and I think I'm getting lowballed more than usual. One dealer I trust showed me his comp system and admitted these cars are super hard to value because there are almost no comparables in the auction system, the closest thing it pulls at 2.5i Limiteds. Obviously given this is a niche car a private sale would fetch much more but I don't know if I have the time that would take.

What prices are realistic for a sale for a 2011 LGT with 86k. Its a city car so needs a new rear bumper cover and has a fair amount of small dings and scratches, so condition isnt perfect by any means. Looked at Trade-ins and I think I'm getting lowballed more than usual. One dealer I trust showed me his comp system and admitted these cars are super hard to value because there are almost no comparables in the auction system, the closest thing it pulls at 2.5i Limiteds. Obviously given this is a niche car a private sale would fetch much more but I don't know if I have the time that would take.

Im gonna say its worth 15-18K depending on the area for a private sale. Trade in worth will prob be 12-15K, but these are just guesstimates.

Car Gurus is just an aggregater site that pulls used inventory from a lot of dealers. I find car gurus a little bit easier to use and filter cars with. I don't think you could definitively say one is better than the other unless you thought one had significantly more dealers participating. Edited by A_A_ron

• 2 weeks later...