LegacyGT.com

5th Gen GT Finds

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/d/rare-2011-subaru-legacy-gt/6351201394.html

For sale is a very rare 2011 Subaru Legacy GT in immaculate condition (maybe the only one in Michigan). It has about 47000 miles and it is very clean inside and out. This Legacy is the top trim with all the available features. AWD is perfect for the upcoming winter time. This car is not only spacious and comfortable for family use but also fast enough to satisfy your driving experience. Ask for 14900 or best offer.

Turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 16-valve flat-4, aluminum block and heads, port fuel injection

All Wheel Drive

Power: 265 bhp @ 5600 rpm

Torque: 258 lb-ft @ 2000 rpm

6-speed manual

DIMENSIONS:

Wheelbase: 108.3 in

Length: 186.4 in

Width: 71.7 in Height: 59.3 in

Curb weight: 3500 lb

Modified coilovers suspension

Modified Exhaust

5-star crash safety rating

Miles: 46000

Automatic climate control

Keyless Entry

Harman kardon sound system

Heated leather seats

Auxiliary/MP3/USB input

Bluetooth phone and audio

Slide/Tilt sunroof

Privacy glass

Fog lights

DRL

HID headlight

Hill Hold Assist

HD Radio and Satellite Radio

Cruise Control

(I'm sure I'm missing a lot, but it's well equipped)

It has a rebuilt title but this car is in excellent condition. The rebuilt was not due to accident but temporary lost for 4 months before.

I would argue that it is in better condition than others on the market, rebuilt or not. This one is so rare in the market and not only suitable for fun drive but also family using. Almost same powertrain as WRX STI but much spacious inside. There are only some little scratches on the rear side.

I am looking to sell to get an SUV. This car is always garage kept.

Thank you for reading my post if you got this far, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns at 765-237-81Nine Nine.

lgtindetroit.PNG.22ee33f490b7fb2fdeb0ba1c6ef84081.PNG

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ctd/d/2010-subaru-legacy-gt-limited/6355190694.html

PDX AUTO IMPORTS

7371 SE 92nd Ave

Portland, OR 97266

503-719-6131

PDXAUTOIMPORTS.COM

DA3355

Year: 2010

Stock #: 1581

Miles: 101,000

Drive Train: Symmetrical AWD

Engine: 2.5L H-4 265HP

Ext Color: Steel Silver Metallic

Transmission: 6-Speed

Interior Color: Black Leather

VIN: 4S3BMFL63A1218929

lgtinor.PNG.43319133bbb2361b70d2e3a47b2a8925.PNG

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/715607568/overview/

Climb inside the 2010 Subaru Legacy GT! It captivates spirited drivers searching for the perfect blend of practicality and performance. The engine breathes better thanks to a turbocharger, improving both performance and economy. This 4 door, 5 passenger sedan provides exceptional value! Top features include leather upholstery, heated seats, fully automatic headlights, and air conditioning. Under the hood you'll find a 4 cylinder engine with more than 200 horsepower, and all wheel drive keeps this model firmly attached to the road surface. Our sales reps are knowledgeable and professional. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Stop in and take a test drive! Call the internet department today to test drive! Ask for details about the Gillman Pre-owned Promise which includes a Lifetime Engine Warranty and a 150 point Gillman Inspection.

lgtintx.PNG.a36ea8d79a97c3f73b3746f86079e227.PNG

Edited by Mrstacy

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/716549484/overview/

TIMING BELT SERVICE JUST COMPLETED!!! Beautiful 2010 Legacy GT Limited with Moonroof/Navigation! CARFAX 1-Owner, CARFAX No Accident History Reported. Turbocharged Engine, 6-Speed Manual Transmission, Navigation, Sunroof, Heated Leather Seats, iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth, Dual Zone A/C, All Wheel Drive, Alloy Wheels, harman/kardon Premium Sound System, and much more!!! Call to set up your test drive today! (813) 639-8765. EXPERIENCE PURCHASING A PRE-OWNED VEHICLE THE REEVES WAY!!!Tired of spending hours at a dealership fighting over $100? We hate it too! Each vehicle we sell is already priced to be competitive in the market, so you can BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! We would rather you spend those hours enjoying your new car! Each Pre-Owned vehicle undergoes a full safety and mechanical inspection. IF THEY DON'T PASS, THEY DON'T SELL! All of our preowned vehicles come with a complimentary CARFAX Vehicle History Report. OUR OFFERINGSWelcome to Reeves Import Motorcars, a family owned and operated business since 1971. On behalf of our staff, thank you for visiting us on the Web and giving us an opportunity to acquaint you with our dealership. Our commitment to perfection is exceeded only by our resolve to offer you the highest levels of guest services in the luxury automotive industry. Our professional and well trained staff is ready to assist you with your new or pre-owned automotive needs. All prices exclude any government fees or taxes, titling and registration fees, any finance charges, fees, or taxes, and a $596.20 Pre-Delivery Service Charge. Prices may include rebates and incentives that are dependent upon payment or purchase method. Pricing analysis performed on 10/18/2017. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase. WELCOME TO REEVES IMPORT MOTORCARS, a family owned and operated business since 1971. On behalf of our staff, thank you for visiting us on the Web and giving us an opportunity to acquaint you with our dealership. MAKE AN OFFER! Call for availability and OUR BOTTOM LINE PRICE (813) 639-8765! ****CARFAX REPORTS AVAILABLE on all vehicles for sale.

lgtinfl.PNG.4883700226e807081b31be633e37c59f.PNG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/322821466701?vectorid=229466&lgeo=1&item=322821466701&rmvSB=true

2010 SUBARU LEGACY GT LOADED ONLY 58K MILES

2.5L TURBO / 270HP

COLOR: BURGUNDY / BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR

VIN #: 4S3BMFK63A1223H08

RARE 2010 SUBARU LEGACY GT 6-SPEED 2.5L TURBO ALL-WHEEL DRIVE. ONE OF THE LOWEST MILEAGE LEGACY GTs IN THE U.S.!

I DRIVE A COMPANY VEHICLE NOW (WITH FUEL CARD) SO I HARDLY DRIVE THIS LEGACY ANY MORE. I TRAVEL EXTENSIVELY SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WHEN ASKING QUESTIONS.

THIS IS THE FAMOUS “WRX FOR ADULTS”, IT HAS A SOLID SPORTY FEEL WITH MORE ROOM AND A BIT OF LUXURY. THE SUSPENSION IS SOFTER THAN A WRX, SO IT EXHIBITS A BIT MORE BODY ROLL IN TIGHT TURNS, BUT IT HANDLES BUMPS MUCH BETTER, HAS INCREDIBLE GRIP, AND EXCELLENT BRAKING. A GREAT TOURING CAR.

I’M A 51-YEAR-OLD, NON-SMOKING, ADULT, THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN TREATED WITH MUCH RESPECT AND IT HAS BEEN VERY WELL MAINTAINED WITH SYNTHETIC OIL. GARAGE KEPT, NO WRECKS, COLD A/C, THE TIRES ONLY HAVE 10K MILES, AND IT HAS NEVER NEEDED REPAIRS OF ANY KIND. IT HAS ITS ORIGINAL FACTORY UNMODIFIED MOTOR. THE ONLY MODIFICATION IS THE INVIDIA CAT-BACK EXHAUST WHICH CAN EASILY BE REVERSED, SINCE THE SALE WILL INCLUDE ALL THE ORIGINAL FACTORY EXHAUST COMPONENTS.

DESCRIPTION, OPTIONS, AND OTHER STUFF:

FACTORY STI SHORT SHIFTER AND STI PEDALS. REAR SPOILER, POWER SUNROOF, HARMON/KARDON 6-DISC CD PLAYER, HANDS-FREE PHONE SYSTEM, DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL, AUTO-DIM REAR VIEW MIRROR WITH COMPASS, LEATHER INTERIOR, HID HEADLIGHTS, LED FOG-LIGHTS. ALL WEATHER PACKAGE (HEATED FRONT SEATS, SIDE MIRRORS, AND WIPER RESTS). ALL WEATHER RUBBER FLOORMATS (CARPET FLOORMATS ALSO INCLUDED). THE REAR SEATS FOLD DOWN (60/40). IT HAS DAY-RUNNING LIGHTS, SELECTABLE AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS, CRUISE CONTROL, INTERMITENT WIPERS, TILTING LEATHER-WRAPED STEERING WHEEL, PWR HEATED SEATS WITH LUMBAR SUPPORT IN DRIVER SEAT, PWR LOCKS, PWR WINDOWS, PWR MIRRORS, OVERHEAD CONSOLE WITH MAP LIGHTS, AND A HIDDEN SUNGLASS HOLDER. A CENTER CONSOLE WITH STORAGE COMPARTMENT, PHONE TRAY, AUX INPUT JACK, AND ADDITIONAL 12V OUTLET. IT ALSO HAS WHEEL LOCKS AND A CAR COVER.

STI STYLE FRONT LIP. INVIDIA Q300 CAT-BACK EXHAUST (COMPLETE FACTORY EXHAUST ALSO INCLUDED), MIRO TYPE 111 WHEELS (18X8.5) WITH CONTINENTAL DWS TIRES (FACTORY WHEELS ALSO INCLUDED). TINTED WINDOWS. COMPLETE CABIN SOUND DEADENING.

THIS LEGACY IS A CONSERVATIVE 8.5 OF 10; IT HAS NO SIGNIFICANT DINGS, ONLY SOME LIGHT SCRATCHES THAT COULD BE BUFFED OUT BY A PROFESSIONAL. ALL THE LEATHER IS CLEAN AND INTACT.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SOMETHING SEEMS UNCLEAR, PLEASE ASK.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THE LISTING AT ANY TIME IF THE VEHICLE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE.

PAYMENT:

THE HIGH BIDDER MUST COMMUNICATE WITH ME WITHIN 48 HOURS OF AUCTION END TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION. A $1,000.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS DUE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF END OF THE AUCTION. THE REMAINDER IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS. IF YOU DO NOT CONTACT ME WITHIN THE FIRST 48 HOURS I WILL IMMEDIATELY RE-LIST THE VEHICLE.

PREFERRED PAYMENT METHOD FOR THE $1,000.00 DEPOSIT IS PAYPAL. THE BALANCE MUST BE PAID BY CASHIERS-CHECK, APPROVED BANK DRAFT, OR CERTIFIED FUNDS. I WILL HOLD THE TITLE UNTIL FUNDS HAVE CLEARED. I WILL NOT ACCEPT A PERSONAL CHECK.

BEFORE DELIVERY, I WILL NEED A COPY OF THE WINNER’S VALID DRIVER LICENSE AND PROOF OF INSURANCE.

ALL TAX, TITLE, LICENSE AND REGISTRATION FEES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.

PICK-UP OR DELIVERY:

THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING THE VEHICLE. I WILL COOPERATE WITH ANY TRANSPORT COMPANY OF YOUR CHOICE, OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME TO HOUSTON TO COLLECT THIS CAR, WE CAN ARRANGE TO MEET AT THE GEORGE BUSH INTERCONTINENTAL AIRPORT WHICH IS 7 MILES FROM WHERE THE LEGACY IS STORED.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SOMETHING SEEMS UNCLEAR, PLEASE ASK.

THANK YOU FOR BIDDING.

Do we know who's car this is? I can't believe it didn't get a single bid in that auction

Do we know who's car this is? I can't believe it didn't get a single bid in that auction

It is clean for sure. It is upgraded like they'd be a regular on this forum. (STI pedals, short shifter, V-limited lip)

I've found that Ebay is NOT the place to get top dollar though. Ebay should be last option for car selling not the first. People are looking for bargains.

Just popped up in Denver; https://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2010-subaru-legacy-25gt/6359557890.html

Clean Car Fax w/ zero accidents and well maintained. Features a snappy 2.5L Turbo 4CYL with sharp shifting 6 speed manual transmission and AWD. The exterior is Black with custom wheels, Michelin tires, moon roof, rear spoiler and tinted windows. The interior is loaded with Harmon Kardon Premium Sound, all weather floor mats, wood trim accents, steering wheel controls, navigation, hill decent control, power windows/locks and much more!

Victory Motors of Colorado

Year: 2010

Make: Subaru

Model: Legacy

Series: 2.5GT Limited

VIN: 4S3BMFL6XA1217955

Stock #: J8068

Condition: Used

Mileage: 85,540

MPG: 18 city / 25 highway

Exterior: Black

Interior: Black

Transmission: 6-Speed Manual

Engine: 4cyl

Use this link to view our entire inventory

http://denver.craigslist.org/search/ctd?query=Victory+motors

So you found the perfect vehicle...At Victory Motors of Colorado we're here to give you the best Vehicle purchasing experience you will ever have! We are all about Cars, Cars, Cars, but we also have lots of SUVs, and TRUCKS, too!

DO YOU HAVE A TRADE IN?

Great! We take all trades!

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT VEHICLE?

Of course you are! We will get you the Truck, Car, or SUV of your dreams!

DO YOU HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Let our sales staff answer all of the questions you have! From pricing to financing to delivery, we are here to help you!

$299 Dealer & Handling is included in the advertised price!

Address: 1325 Main St Longmont, CO 80501

Phone: (720) 340-4292

It is clean for sure. It is upgraded like they'd be a regular on this forum. (STI pedals, short shifter, V-limited lip)

I've found that Ebay is NOT the place to get top dollar though. Ebay should be last option for car selling not the first. People are looking for bargains.

Right, but at 15k, that would have been a bargain! There wasn't a reserve, it seems

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/d/rare-2011-subaru-legacy-gt/6351201394.html

For sale is a very rare 2011 Subaru Legacy GT in immaculate condition (maybe the only one in Michigan). It has about 47000 miles and it is very clean inside and out. This Legacy is the top trim with all the available features. AWD is perfect for the upcoming winter time. This car is not only spacious and comfortable for family use but also fast enough to satisfy your driving experience. Ask for 14900 or best offer.

Turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 16-valve flat-4, aluminum block and heads, port fuel injection

All Wheel Drive

Power: 265 bhp @ 5600 rpm

Torque: 258 lb-ft @ 2000 rpm

6-speed manual

DIMENSIONS:

Wheelbase: 108.3 in

Length: 186.4 in

Width: 71.7 in Height: 59.3 in

Curb weight: 3500 lb

Modified coilovers suspension

Modified Exhaust

5-star crash safety rating

Miles: 46000

Automatic climate control

Keyless Entry

Harman kardon sound system

Heated leather seats

Auxiliary/MP3/USB input

Bluetooth phone and audio

Slide/Tilt sunroof

Privacy glass

Fog lights

DRL

HID headlight

Hill Hold Assist

HD Radio and Satellite Radio

Cruise Control

(I'm sure I'm missing a lot, but it's well equipped)

It has a rebuilt title but this car is in excellent condition. The rebuilt was not due to accident but temporary lost for 4 months before.

I would argue that it is in better condition than others on the market, rebuilt or not. This one is so rare in the market and not only suitable for fun drive but also family using. Almost same powertrain as WRX STI but much spacious inside. There are only some little scratches on the rear side.

I am looking to sell to get an SUV. This car is always garage kept.

Thank you for reading my post if you got this far, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns at 765-237-81Nine Nine.

this dude has a JDM front clip and seems like they don't even know it

im certain I saw this car for sale in New York when I was shopping for my 5th gen gt. it had jdm front end vinyl black and a single exhaust. It also had these onnoxious red rims on it at the time. The seller had claimed he was selling it for a friend said exisiting exhaust was no longer around and couldnt answer any questions. Low mileage sounded great but I passed on it.

https://southcoast.craigslist.org/cto/d/2010-subaru-legacy-25-gt/6351750860.html

I have a mint crystal black silica, 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT limited AWD for sale. One owner purchased brand new. Very rare, very fast and only one online for sale that I can find. They don't make this car anymore. Highest model they make with every extra. Only synthetic oil has been used on this car. I have only used 93 octane in this car. No oil leaks ever. All work or scheduled maintenance was always done by the dealer. I own this car clean and clear. Title in hand have 2 keys plus valet key. Leather, Power everything, Rain guards for the Windows, Sirius satellite radio, Fog light kit, Trunk lip spoiler, Sti short throw shifter, Auto-dim mirror and compass, turbo, heated seats, 6 speed manual, k&n air filter, tinted windows, moonroof, hill assist, 6 disc changer, Michelin pilot sport A/S 3 tires. MSRP in 2010 $33,200.00 This is an as is, where is, how is sale...

I can deliver this car right to your front door. Come on by and take a look, Call or Txt Bill: 1-7 eight

lgtinma.JPG.f62d25f194a806581bb33181704db1c2.JPG

https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/d/2012-subaru-legacy-25-gt/6358475478.html

Clean 2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited. This is the last year they made this car. 2.5L 4 cylinder turbo, 265 horse power. Very fast, all wheel drive, this car drives amazing. 6 speed manual transmition, great gas milage (over 30 mpg), leather interior, heated seats, heated wipers, aftermarket 18" wheels with good tread on the tires, full set of original wheels to go with it. They don't make these like they used to! Will go fast. Email or text only and low ball offers will not get a response. Serious inquiries

lgtinva2.JPG.6b18d4509492dea394ecab4674da07d6.JPG

Edited by Mrstacy
added wording

https://quadcities.craigslist.org/cto/d/2010-subaru-legacy-gt/6366307128.html

265 hp turbo-charged performance sedan. This car is for the mature driver. It handles the road on rails. Used Full synthetic Castrol every 8000 miles and oil filters and injector cleaner every 4K miles. Used premium gas. Upgraded to a performance air filter. Almost all highway driving (Aledo to QCA 5 days a week) Tan leather interior. Tires are still good. I'm 2nd owner. The price is so low as it has rebuilt title. I've driven it ~100K miles so I can verify the car is mechanically good. There are a few aesthetic and electronic blemishes. Comes with plenty of bells and whistles. Bluetooth, Homelink, cruise, 6 disc CD, Harmon-Kardon sound system.

Contact me before wanting to see it, I will arrange my schedule as able to meet yours.

lgtinil.JPG.223003a66e2c8af170d78cd900fda424.JPG

https://quadcities.craigslist.org/cto/d/2010-subaru-legacy-gt/6366307128.html

265 hp turbo-charged performance sedan. This car is for the mature driver. It handles the road on rails. Used Full synthetic Castrol every 8000 miles and oil filters and injector cleaner every 4K miles. Used premium gas. Upgraded to a performance air filter. Almost all highway driving (Aledo to QCA 5 days a week) Tan leather interior. Tires are still good. I'm 2nd owner. The price is so low as it has rebuilt title. I've driven it ~100K miles so I can verify the car is mechanically good. There are a few aesthetic and electronic blemishes. Comes with plenty of bells and whistles. Bluetooth, Homelink, cruise, 6 disc CD, Harmon-Kardon sound system.

Contact me before wanting to see it, I will arrange my schedule as able to meet yours.

Wow that screams big issues waiting to happen.

I have heard of owners changing oil filter more often than the oil when extending the oil change interval. 8000 miles synthetic oil changes isn't much more than the 7500 mile synthetic oil changes the factory recommended for 2011 & 2012 GT.

https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/d/2012-subaru-legacy-25-gt/6358475478.html

Clean 2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited. This is the last year they made this car. 2.5L 4 cylinder turbo, 265 horse power. Very fast, all wheel drive, this car drives amazing. 6 speed manual transmition, great gas milage (over 30 mpg), leather interior, heated seats, heated wipers, aftermarket 18" wheels with good tread on the tires, full set of original wheels to go with it. They don't make these like they used to! Will go fast. Email or text only and low ball offers will not get a response. Serious inquiries

That might be JJBerk's old car.

It is not her car, Jenny's LGT had a different VIN number. (Her car sticks out to me, because it had a super low VIN number)