LegacyGT.com

5th Gen GT Finds

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/112680435478?vectorid=229466&lgeo=1&item=112680435478&rmvSB=true

We are pleased to present this exceptional Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT. Subarus are known for their world-class sporting performance, and this car is no exception. These also feature Subaru's proven and smooth horizontally opposed 4 cylinder turbocharged engine which is mated to legendary symmetrical all wheel drive. It is extremely hard to find these Legacys with the turbo 4 Cylinder engine, and it is definitely the engine to have in this car. It changes the Legacy from a fairly ordinary car into a very very fast, very fun to drivevehicle. This is an adaptation of the same 2.5 Liter engine found in Subaru's 300+ horsepower WRX STi. The 2010 Legacy GT is a very rare car and was only made for a few short years. It features the above mentioned turbocharged engine, along with a 6 speed manual transmission and Subaru's symmetrical all wheel drive. It also has a sport suspension along with 18" alloy wheels which only came on the GT models. This particular car has the optional sunroof too!

The black cloth seats are gorgeous. The cloth shows very little wear. The car has manual climate control which works properly. The air conditioning works. This car has the premium audio system with 6 speakers which sounds fantastic. There is a 6 CD changer in the dash. For safety, this Subaru has, of course, dual front airbags, as well as side airbags and curtain airbags for the front and rear passengers. The cargo area is in beautiful condition as well. The owners manual booklet is there along with the original window sticker. Since it's a GT model, it's fitted with the special electroluminescent sport gauge cluster which has numerous added features. It does a really cool looking gauge sweep when the car is started, and it fades out when the car is turned off. Also, when the fuel gauge is low, the red ring around it flashes to alert you of this. The car also has beautiful aluminum inserts on the dash and door panels. These look fantastic with the black interior color.

The outside of this Legacy is beautiful and is finished in the stunning and very pretty Quartz Silver Color. The paint is in gorgeous shape. Overall the exterior of this Legacy is in outstanding shape. As I mentioned, the car has the sunroof which only came on the upper-level models. It also has 18" alloy wheels which were exclusive to the GT models. Also included on the GT models, was a special aluminum hood with a hood scoop, and many other features.

The tires are all matching brand name tires with excellent tread remaining. The brakes and rotors are brand new all the way around. The car drives perfectly and is very fast. The engine and transmission operate properly. We'd be happy to provide a copy of the carfax if you contact us. The car drives great and is excellent mechanically.

lgtinpa.PNG.41e4a4c3320b59587356f8b2ae9db72a.PNG

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Subaru-Legacy-2-5GT-/253259956978?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

2010 Subaru Legacy with only 99803 on the odometer, vehicle highlights include, 2.5L 4-Cylinder Turbocharged. 2.5L 4-Cylinder Turbocharged 18/25mpg 6-Speed Manual

Clean CARFAX.

Awards:

* 2010 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000

Vehicle Specification:

Exterior:

18" alloy wheels

Auto-on 4-beam headlights

Body color heated pwr mirrors

P225/45R18 summer performance tires

Variable intermittent windshield wipers & wiper de-icer

Aerodynamic body color body-side ground effects

Body color door handles

Hood scoop

Pwr moonroof w/manual sunshade

Windshield gradient shade band

Interior:

(2) 12V aux pwr outlets in center console

3-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel -inc: steering wheel audio & cruise control buttons

Air filtration system

Carpeted front & rear floor mats

Cruise control

Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors w/lids

Heated front bucket seats w/10-way pwr driver seat

Instrument panel storage bin w/door

Integrated ignition key w/remote keyless entry system

Multi-function display -inc: clock, fuel economy, outside temp

Overhead console w/sunglasses holder & ambient light

Pwr windows w/driver-side auto up/down, illuminated switches

Rear window defroster

Tilt/telescopic steering column

(2) Trunk area grocery bag hooks

Air conditioning

Anti-theft engine immobilizer

Cloth upholstery

Cup holders -inc: dual in center console, front/rear door trim panels, dual in rear seat armrest

Front active headrests

Illuminated ignition switch ring

Instrumentation -inc: dual-mode digital trip odometer, digital gear indicator readout

Lighting-inc: front door courtesy, dual front map, dome

Off-black carpeting

Pwr door locks

Rear 60/40 split fold-down bench seat w/armrest headrests on all seating positions

Security system

Mechanical:

2.5L DOHC SMPI 16-valve turbo 4-cyl boxer engine

6-speed manual transmission

Electronic throttle control (ETC)

Pwr-assisted steering

4-wheel disc brakes

Dual chrome exhaust tip

McPherson strut front/double-wishbone rear suspension

Symmetrical all-wheel drive

Safety:

3-point height-adjustable front seatbelts w/pretensioners, force limiters

4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS) w/Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)

Daytime running lights (DRL)

Driver & front passenger side-impact airbags (SRS)

Internal child safety trunk release

Passenger airbag on/off switch

Safety brake pedal system

Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC)

3-point rear seatbelts on all seating positions

Brake assist

Driver & front passenger dual-stage airbags (SRS)

Front & rear side curtain airbags (SRS)

LATCH child safety seat anchorage system

Rear child safety locks

Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)

Entertainment:

harman/kardon audio system -inc: AM/FM stereo w/6-disc in-dash CD changer, MP3/WMA playback, aux input, (9) speakers including subwoofer, 440-watt amplifier, Bluetooth hands-free phone capability, overhead console microphone, steering wheel voice-command & phone switches

In-glass antenna

lgtinfl.thumb.PNG.1a0673bee13d77bb96f18fce74fbb7ca.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
Damn, that is a fantastic price for a great car with low mileage, and in the right color, too.

If it was silver and "Stock" I would have had a serious look,,, but NO modded cars for me...specially around here. He says never tracked or launched but he didn't do all that work on it for better mileage and there is a very active "Street racing" scene around Vancouver.... lots of hard driving and multiple high speed crashes over the last few years. They are slowly thinning out there own numbers....last one was a few weeks ago... Audi R8 crash and fire at about 200 KPH on a local 2 lane bridge...street racer :mad:

It looks like I may have to buy my car back from copart if the leinholder does not want to sell it to me (up to their discretion). The copart yard is only a few blocks from my job but its auction only unless I can make friends with the guys here.

I did come across this busted one in PA tho, no reserve and only one bidder at $175, runs and drives...

https://www.copart.com/lot/50217627

It looks like I may have to buy my car back from copart if the leinholder does not want to sell it to me (up to their discretion). The copart yard is only a few blocks from my job but its auction only unless I can make friends with the guys here.

I did come across this busted one in PA tho, no reserve and only one bidder at $175, runs and drives...

https://www.copart.com/lot/50217627

I need some graphite doors if they are in good shape... hmm Whoever buys it, let us know!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Member here? https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/2012-subaru-legacy-25-gt-1-of/6543857045.html

Well the time has come to sell my 2012 Subaru Legacy GT. When I bought this with 19k miles on it, I thought I would have it forever, but I moved to California and I want to try something different in the warmer climate. I babied the hell out of this thing and had every service perfumed at Mike Shaw Subaru in Northglenn, Colorado and I kept every piece of paper that gave me from each service, regardless of how mundane. Car currently has 63k miles on it and comes with Subaru branded all weather mats and trunk mat. Also, has sunroof, but I forgot to snap that picture of it.

If you are not familiar with the 5th Gen LGT, they were only made from 2010-12 and in 2012 they had to be special ordered with the 2.5 Turbo. There were only 227 Legacy GT's made in the US in 2012. The 2.5 turbo was dropped for the 3.6R, which made less power and had worse fuel economy. Not sure what they were thinking there. If you search the US for this car, there are only 2 for sale right now.

I just had the 60k service done at Mike Shaw as well, with documentation. This thing is ready to go.

I love this car and the only reason I'm selling it is because I want to try something different. I want a convertible or an M3. Definitely willing to trade for an M3 or 335is convertible depending on the condition of the car. I am 100% open to and encourage an pre-purchase inspection at your cost. Or you can look at the paperwork and decide for yourself.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did since it's in Colorado. Not sure of the fact that it's a '12 will help with his price though. 99.9% of people don't know wtf they'd be looking at anyways and wouldn't care about the year