LegacyGT.com

Official 6th Gen Legacy Aftermarket Mods and Accessories

That made me think that the hump wasn't supposed to be reversed..am I making sense?

I know what you mean. And it makes the most sense for the hump to face upwards for the sake of ground clearance if nothing else (something especially relevant to me since my car's lowered 1.5 inches). But otherwise I can't imagine any other ill effects.

@redvenetian on Instagram

With the Subaru bars, the "hump is facing up.

Lighting Mods

Low Beams: D4S - OSRAM XENARC 66440 CBI HID BULBS

Highbeam/DRL: 9005 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 9005NBUHCB BULBS

Fog: H11 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 64211NBU-01B BULBS

Subaru 20mm RSB

a323dd50d663d6f47aca6cac4570c8c9.jpg27917f9a0ca159b4b2f21ea9a03e3946.jpgc97352ce7ce6e5b0d5995297f8dc0783.jpg

WellVisors Window Deflector. Instead of paying $200 for the OEM Deflector, this is $50

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Looks great, thanks man I really think I'm looking into a set of those

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey guys. There is a company that makes Window Visors for our car and it's $50. Instead of paying $200 OEM.

http://www.wellvisors.com/product/3-847su014.html

I'm getting mine tmrw so I'll take pics.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Will be adding over the next few days. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need your guys help, who has the Afe cold air intake on their 2016 Legacy and was able to get it to work?

Disregard beastcoast1 helped me figure it out.

• 3 weeks later...

Japanparts now offers 2 axle-back exhaust options for the 2015 & newer 2.5 Legacy's;

Fujitsubo AUTHORIZE S(350-64102) - $472.00

Kakimoto Racing : Class KR - $480.00

The good news is that the mirrors on the 2017 impreza are the same mirrors they have on the 2018 Legacy, therefore you can probably order a set from your dealer. And one of the team leaders at work has already mounted an impreza spoiler on her legacy, it looks pretty sweet!

Isn't the mirrors already on 2015+legacies?

The good news is that the mirrors on the 2017 impreza are the same mirrors they have on the 2018 Legacy, therefore you can probably order a set from your dealer. And one of the team leaders at work has already mounted an impreza spoiler on her legacy, it looks pretty sweet!

Think you can take a pic of the Impreza spoiler on the Legacy? I definitely like the look of it but I'm worried that it'll look small.

I think the 2018 Legacy front bumper,fog lights assembly,and headlights are interchangeable with 2015+ Legacy..

What still ticks me off is why they didn't made the C-lights as DRL on 2015+ models

Like they have on 2018model;/

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone installed Subaru Legacy Interior Trim Kit - Piano Black? Looks tempting. I have a premium with the beige interior, not sure if that would work well with this piano black trim.

http://subaruonlineparts.com/subaru-legacy-interior-trim-piano-black-p-4358.html

Edited by Milkywitness

Has anyone installed Subaru Legacy Interior Trim Kit - Piano Black? Looks tempting. I have a premium with the beige interior, not sure if that would work well with this piano black trim.

http://subaruonlineparts.com/subaru-legacy-interior-trim-piano-black-p-4358.html

No doubt it'd look nice, but don't expect it to stay looking nice. My mom's new forester came with it from the factory, only has 500 miles on the clock and it was already scratched and smudged to heck. Wrapped it with some brushed look vinyl because it was so bad, especially around the gear shift.

http://i.imgur.com/Omu2k7j.jpg

No doubt it'd look nice, but don't expect it to stay looking nice. My mom's new forester came with it from the factory, only has 500 miles on the clock and it was already scratched and smudged to heck. Wrapped it with some brushed look vinyl because it was so bad, especially around the gear shift.

http://i.imgur.com/Omu2k7j.jpg

Looks really good!

Did you wrap the area around the gear shift too? Any tips on how to do that? Did you disassemble the centre console or wrap it in place?