LegacyGT.com

Official 6th Gen Legacy Aftermarket Mods and Accessories

Just updated Part Number for 2017 Legacy Sport Piano Black Steering Wheel Switches for Eyesight.. They will Plug n Play on 2015 and Up.. There is a Button for Lane Assist but it doesn't function but all other Buttons Function as Normal.. Complete List of 2017 Legacy Sport Piano Black Interior and Exterior Parts are on Page 25 in this Topic..[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji54] [emoji54] [emoji469]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Just measures the Trunk of a 2017 Impreza at 48" and our Gen 6 is 50", so if you guys wanted to buy the Rear Wing and Center it properly it might work..[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip. APC has a rear wing that I keep eyeballing on Rallysportdirect but that might open a can of worms that I'm not prepared for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
So ive seen this question asked but only saw one response to it and i wanted to see if there was anyone else who encountered the problem with upgrading to the dual exhaust and losing low end torque? And if so was there anything you did to correct the problem? Just trying to find out before i purchase the invidia exhaust cat back system.

So ive seen this question asked but only saw one response to it and i wanted to see if there was anyone else who encountered the problem with upgrading to the dual exhaust and losing low end torque? And if so was there anything you did to correct the problem? Just trying to find out before i purchase the invidia exhaust cat back system.

She needs to be retuned to adjust for flow, the loss of backpressure can be compensated by pushing more air through but only with an aftermarket ECU tune

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Anyone run into mudflaps that don't cost $138? I know you get what you pay for and these are probably great quality but I'd maybe like to find a cheaper alternative.

I assume you're referring to Rallyarmor, which yes they are $$$. I love mine and they work great.

Could get the RA basic ones which run like 30 bucks but you have to come up with hardware yourself.

OEM splash guards are also an option. They work fine for stock wheel/tire setups but going wider and flush has a tendency to splatter all down the side, even past the guards.

Anyone run into mudflaps that don't cost $138? I know you get what you pay for and these are probably great quality but I'd maybe like to find a cheaper alternative.

I've been looking at a set from rokblox ( I believe that's how it's spelled) that are cheaper and give a different look but I'm not sure if they will fit but they do fit the 10-14 Legacy

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've been looking at a set from rokblox ( I believe that's how it's spelled) that are cheaper and give a different look but I'm not sure if they will fit but they do fit the 10-14 Legacy

I'd say support the aftermarket company that actually cared enough to develop something for our car.

I worked with both closely via email and both have access to Subaru dealership inventory that let them test fit products on the cars but RA is the only one that actually came out with something.

Just my opinion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had both rokblox and ra's on my '12 WRX. You get what you pay for is the best way to put it. The rokblox are an extremely hard/inflexible material with cheap hardware that'll rust very badly after exposure to moisture & winter. They also don't have the same clean lines/cuts that the RA's do. I also found the rokblox "curled" after about a year and wasn't impressed by that either. Switched to the RA's, had zero issues and didn't even hesitate to order them for my new Legacy - worth every penny imo.

I had both rokblox and ra's on my '12 WRX. You get what you pay for is the best way to put it. The rokblox are an extremely hard/inflexible material with cheap hardware that'll rust very badly after exposure to moisture & winter. They also don't have the same clean lines/cuts that the RA's do. I also found the rokblox "curled" after about a year and wasn't impressed by that either. Switched to the RA's, had zero issues and didn't even hesitate to order them for my new Legacy - worth every penny imo.

Experience beats all

• 1 month later...
Quick question about the whiteline 22mm rear sway bar...the people that have it installed, do you guys have the stock exhaust? I have a stock exhaust and the bar hits against the exhaust piping. How do you guys make it fit?

My 2.5 has the stock exhaust and my 22mm Whiteline fits fine. The only issue was it bumping against the spare tire compartment until I reversed the hump in the bar to face downwards.

@redvenetian on Instagram

My 2.5 has the stock exhaust and my 22mm Whiteline fits fine. The only issue was it bumping against the spare tire compartment until I reversed the hump in the bar to face downwards.

I reversed mine too, but noticed a lot of the websites that used to sell the bar for our gen car, removed compatibility for our car. That made me think that the hump wasn't supposed to be reversed..am I making sense?