LegacyGT.com

Official 6th Gen Legacy Aftermarket Mods and Accessories

+1 for this, I bought the pulley like a month ago but haven't put it on yet because I really don't feel like a buying the tool for it that I will never use again

i don't see a light weight crank pulley (grimm speed) listed for the 2.5l fb engine for the 15 legacy listed on there website?

• 3 weeks later...

Holy expensive. 20mm is ~$100, for a 22mm the price goes up to $250? I think i'll stick with the 20mm lol.

Holy expensive. 20mm is ~$100, for a 22mm the price goes up to $250? I think i'll stick with the 20mm lol.

I think I'll stay stock forever in this department. I'm not tracking the damn thing and haven't experienced anything that would make me think spending that much is necessary. The ******* bushings alone are $210 :confused::confused::confused:

@BeastCoast1

I was willing to pay the difference to get an adjustible bar. 22mm is 33% stiffer than 20mm. I tried mine set at 20mm and it wasn't stiff enough; the car felt more balanced and handled better at the 22mm setting. I didn't try the 24mm setting, which is 30% more stiff than 22mm.

Really, that much, the 22mm were only a $34 difference more from the 20mm when I bought them. I bought these when they were on sale, keep an eye out. You should be seeing specials soon for Labor Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Kay2DaA

I was willing to pay the difference to get an adjustible bar. 22mm is 33% stiffer than 20mm. I tried mine set at 20mm and it wasn't stiff enough; the car felt more balanced and handled better at the 22mm setting. I didn't try the 24mm setting, which is 30% more stiff than 22mm.

I thought about getting the 24mm too but I was advised against it if I'm not experienced. I'm happy with the 22mm, the legacy hugs corners better than any sedan I've seen on the road so far.

the legacy hugs corners better than any sedan I've seen on the road so far.

Never drove a good German sports sedan then? ;-)

(Or Italian).

Lighting Mods

Low Beams: D4S - OSRAM XENARC 66440 CBI HID BULBS

Highbeam/DRL: 9005 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 9005NBUHCB BULBS

Fog: H11 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 64211NBU-01B BULBS

Subaru 20mm RSB

Never drove a good German sports sedan then? ;-)

(Or Italian).

You're going to be mad at me because I don't like Mercedes, I love Porsches. I'm sure they would do circles around my car but for a being as hefty as this car is I'm not complaining [emoji6]

You're going to be mad at me because I don't like Mercedes, I love Porsches. I'm sure they would do circles around my car but for a being as hefty as this car is I'm not complaining [emoji6]

Not at all... Just saying, I've had a bunch of sedans that corner better than a Legacy. (Though it is not designed to be a sport sedan). I miss my Alfa Milano and 164. BMW E46 AWD was scary precise too.

I do think I'm going with a heavier RSB from stock.

I find the Legacy a little "floaty" compared to the sport sedans I'm used to.

Not really into mods but I think this may be a needed one.

(Nothing to hate though) ;-)

Lighting Mods

Low Beams: D4S - OSRAM XENARC 66440 CBI HID BULBS

Highbeam/DRL: 9005 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 9005NBUHCB BULBS

Fog: H11 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 64211NBU-01B BULBS

Subaru 20mm RSB

^^Sway bar is totally recommended, 19mm here, so long understeer. Really tho for the price it makes a big impact.

I still wanna know what this looks like: http://www.subaruonlineparts.com/mobile/subaru-legacy-shift-knob-leather-p-4250.html

22 bucks for an sti shift knob, you bet I'd pay that!

Don't do it. Buy a Nameless [ATTACH]237070[/ATTACH]

To be honest i would get the Nameless for myself but its my wife's car and i don't want it to sound sporty or anything. I just want it to cover the empty ugly hole left on that rear valence. A exhaust tip with some stainless steel touch will surely do the job . Cant believe Subaru didnt make that stainless steel exhaust tip standard

To be honest i would get the Nameless for myself but its my wife's car and i don't want it to sound sporty or anything. I just want it to cover the empty ugly hole left on that rear valence. A exhaust tip with some stainless steel touch will surely do the job . Cant believe Subaru didnt make that stainless steel exhaust tip standard

Ohhhh understood. Yea I was pretty upset mine didn't come with anything. Just a shitty looking tail pipe. I think that's just with the base model though.

@BeastCoast1

• 1 month later...

Well here are some Parts you guys might want with Part Numbers..

2017 Legacy Sport Side Skirts Unpainted with Chrome Trim

96051AL04ANN

96051AL05ANN

2017 Legacy Sport Chrome Tip Front Window Switches

83071AL37A FRONT

83071AL34A FRONT

83071AL35A (2) REAR

2017 Legacy Sport Piano Black Fog Bezels

57731AL42A

57731AL43A

2017 Legacy Sport Piano Black Switch Bezels

94263AL81A FRONT

94263AL80A FRONT

94263AL700 REAR

94263AL710 REAR

2017 Legacy Sport Piano Black Steering Wheel Controls (Eyesight)

83154AL36A

Hope this Helps anyine who wants to swap out parts.. I will be ordering a Few More Parts so Check Back for more Part Numbers.. [emoji54] [emoji54] [emoji109]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Edited by Grnlantern1
Added info

• 3 weeks later...

I believe the XenonDepot True 9005 Base LED High Beam/DRL Replacement Kit has been discontinued. It appears that XenonDepot has replaced it with an upgraded set called the 9005 Xtreme LED. General update to the tech all around from the description.

Definitely considering this! I'm on a trip to Fargo, ND and while HID low beams make high's almost unnecessary I remembered how underwhelming the highbeams are during the last 2 hours after the sun went down up here :spin: I would absolutely love a light bar, but it seems like a really clunky option on what's an otherwise slick front end. Winter is coming though........

I believe the XenonDepot True 9005 Base LED High Beam/DRL Replacement Kit has been discontinued. It appears that XenonDepot has replaced it with an upgraded set called the 9005 Xtreme LED. General update to the tech all around from the description.

Definitely considering this! I'm on a trip to Fargo, ND and while HID low beams make high's almost unnecessary I remembered how underwhelming the highbeams are during the last 2 hours after the sun went down up here :spin: I would absolutely love a light bar, but it seems like a really clunky option on what's an otherwise slick front end. Winter is coming though........

You could always put the light bar behind the lower grill. Not sure how much light it will block

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hey Guys, i am new to the forum just been reading up on this thread. I love my 2016 legacy 2.5i limited, it runs wonderful just want it to accelerate better and am always interested in modding and tweaking things. I had a few questions, i wanted to get the kn filter, the sway bar and the cold air intake. Questions are which sway bar to get? the one for 19MM or the 20MM. I thought there was one on the list but i saw this one as well, not sure which one to pick. For the cold air intake the black covering will that protect it from inhaling water and destroying my engine? I drive this car all year long, its my daily driver. Trying to make it better and hopefully later get a nameless exhaust. Thank you for any help guys.

Thank you for any help guys.

Before someone inevitably tells you to use the Search function (though that's a good idea), let me briefly say that:

- the aFe Power Takeda intake you're presumably referring to should indeed keep water and gunk out of your engine at least as well as the stock airbox. My 2.5 is also my daily driver (and my only car, actually), and I just ordered a Takeda intake.

- you should probably read more reviews from those of us who have used various sway bars before biting the bullet. At least the 19mm and 20mm are priced similarly so cost isn't a differentiator. Go any thicker and the cost jumps. But if you're worried about 20mm being too thick vs the 19mm, don't because the 22mm one I'm using doesn't feel extreme at all.

- if you're primarily interested in performance, and bang for buck is important, you might want to consider just getting your ECU tuned instead of worrying about intake and exhaust. Check out the 6th Gen Tuning Thread for valuable info.

@redvenetian on Instagram