LegacyGT.com

Official 6th Gen Legacy Aftermarket Mods and Accessories

Yeah that one. But you said you had to put a dent in it. Didn’t you? How bad is the dent? Do you have a pic and how did you dent it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to trim down the intake pipe to make it fit on mine so it wouldn't rub on the a/c lines. I also bought a male to male adapter for the rubber hose.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Anyone who's put a front strut tower braces on these cars, any tips? My old WRX had weak strut mount bolts and I torqued one or two off while tightening em. Had I known they were that delicate I would have made sure to tighten to factory torque specs rather than hand tighten it

I doubt it matters but I ordered Cusco rather than SSD

Anyone who's put a front strut tower braces on these cars, any tips?

I'm running the Cusco too. No special advice other than to follow the instructions, take your time, and gradually tighten each side, alternating until you get a good seat on each strut tower. Don't rush it. Have fun and let us know how you like it!

@redvenetian on Instagram

Where would I find the torque specs for how much to tighten the three nuts on either strut tower?

I don't have shopkey or alldata

I've had good luck with calling/visiting parts departments and asking for the specs. Worth a shot!

-G

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone know of any form fitting sun shades that can go on the rear side windows?

I don’t want the kind with suction cups but any other kind for bugs. Also trying to avoid a DIY project.

• 3 weeks later...

To answer both your questions: the exhaust bushings are not NECESSARY, but they're a good idea. Nameless' bushings do a great job holding the exhaust steady.

As for the Takeda intake, the TR-4304p is made for the 3.6R and will not fit properly for the 2.5i. You'll need the TR-4303p.

Does anyone know of any form fitting sun shades that can go on the rear side windows?

I don’t want the kind with suction cups but any other kind for bugs. Also trying to avoid a DIY project.

Hey, I saw these on EBay sometime ago.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F112552424181

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...