LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

• I Donated
Ah I'm a day late, that was me! I saw you from a little ways back and made it a point to get a wave in.

I just moved down to Methuen and work in Woburn so I'll be on 93 daily now.

Where in Methuen? I'm closing on a house there in less than a month!

Where in Methuen? I'm closing on a house there in less than a month!

Maybe I'll see you guys around there. I have a friend I'm methuen I see from time to time. Or we could set up a small cars and coffee or some summer cook outs!

Spotted a nice clean 4th Gen at lunch today

101 cafe in Billerica

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160404/c1b32362e52321cb35974f6be2c82ad3.jpg

There's a red 4th gen LGT that lives in my old neighborhood in Billerica (Fox Hill area). Mesh grill with a GT emblem in it and at least axle-backs (I think). I'm not really sure what it's normal schedule is as far as commuting is concerned. Keep an eye out for it.

CT: Light blue 4th gen LGT pulling into country store/citgo at corner of 33 and newtown turnpike. Lanky young gentleman walking into the store, beeped but no dice. : /

There is another black LGT 4th gen that gets off exit 18 95s rather frequently too.

Lastly, dark blue 4th gen sedan with a nice rumble passes my house periodically in the afternoon, Newtown Ave. Perhaps anyone here?

edit: all 4th gens lol

Edited by rzgibbs

Forgot to mention ... last Sunday on 495 N near Ayer, as I was coming home from autox, BSM 05-06 LGT with red RallyArmors and big exhaust cans. Tried to catch up to give you the deuces, but had no chance in my wife's Honda Accord. (What can I say, the LGT wagon is not ready for autocross season).

Anyone ever see a 3rd gen lgt on route 3 with a black/neon green combo? Kinda looks like this but not so "tastefully" done, and obviously not an Audi. I've seen it going south in the morning a few times this month already. Im curious about it.

http://carzz.co/audi-s5-in-neongreen-black-cars-carzz_182571_xl.jpg

Yesterday afternoon in Leominster. 5th gen LGT! Spotted in the wild. Was near Main St or thereabouts (south of 2, don't remember for sure the exact location). Looked stock. May not be on here. Pretty sure it was stock wheels, but he was rollng. Whatever the dark gray / black color is. Same as pfoyle's. Is it DGM?

Yesterday afternoon in Leominster. 5th gen LGT! Spotted in the wild. Was near Main St or thereabouts (south of 2, don't remember for sure the exact location). Looked stock. May not be on here. Pretty sure it was stock wheels, but he was rollng. Whatever the dark gray / black color is. Same as pfoyle's. Is it DGM?

Pat's car is black (Crystal Black Silica). My car is dark grey (Graphite Grey Metallic).

• 2 weeks later...
Spotted solidxsnake at the autocross event this weekend, gave him a ride in the S2000 and some tips for autocrossing his legacy.

Tips that shaved 10% of my noob lap times :lol:

Thanks again! Looking forward to the next ones at the end of May :)

Forgot to post, but saw the same red 4th gen LGT near the Waltham/Watertown/Belmont border last week. You were behind me turning onto Warren, and then turned onto Hagar. Get on the forums, already! :spin:

RRP 4th gen GT yesterday on 15 in essex junction. a UFC FAN in a 5th gen 2.5i possibly tinted also yesterday. blue 4th gen LGT in "Colchester" near st mikes 2 days ago. heavily tinted silver 5th gen 2.5i a couple of times..... so many subaru's up here yet i have spotted noone from the forum GGAHH!!

I am surprised I don't get spotted. I drive my wife's 05 BSM LGT a couple days a week now.

:lol::rolleyes::lol: I drive my LGT 6 days a week for 9 years now and I was reported here twice, by same local guy :lol::lol::lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

RRP 4th gen GT yesterday on 15 in essex junction. a UFC FAN in a 5th gen 2.5i possibly tinted also yesterday. blue 4th gen LGT in "Colchester" near st mikes 2 days ago. heavily tinted silver 5th gen 2.5i a couple of times..... so many subaru's up here yet i have spotted noone from the forum GGAHH!!

Keep your eyes open for a QBP FXT with a license plate that looks a lot like my forum handle.

Black 4th gen LGT parked on Turtle Ln in North Andover, with an LGT.com sticker on the roof rack. I assume you're at the party I'm at. I'm related to/friends with the main band =P. My spec.B's on the corner of the street.