LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

• I Donated Too
How often are you out in that area? I drive by that station once/twice a week on my way to Central Rock Gym @ Watertown :spin:

I know where most of the Shell gas stations are along my normal routes! I come down there because I will go to the Panera up the road for breakfast on my way to work. If I need fuel too... I will stop there.

blue 4th gen GT this morning pulling out of the car wash in essex jct this morning. you may have just bought your car from the dealer down the street, it was parked out front forever and disappeared a week or 2 ago. i think you were disgusted by how dirty my car is.

SPOTTED again yesterday in essex jct, you were headed into the right aid parking lot i was behind you. also the car that i thought sold from the dealer in town has not... also its not blue.

Yesterday around 6pm on 93S (south of 95, north of Medford)... dark grey (?) 5th Gen GT... pulled up alongside you trying to say hi, but you didn't look over, revved the engine but still nothing. Hard to see the driver, but might have been a middle-aged man, so maybe not a forum enthusiast... car looked stock.

Yesterday around 6pm on 93S (south of 95, north of Medford)... dark grey (?) 5th Gen GT... pulled up alongside you trying to say hi, but you didn't look over, revved the engine but still nothing. Hard to see the driver, but might have been a middle-aged man, so maybe not a forum enthusiast... car looked stock.

Pretty sure I've seen that car when I took 93 to work, there's also a black 5th gen gt down by an older Asian woman I saw regularly

Spotted this one again (5:45pm yesterday, 93S near exit 35)... Definitely dark grey LGT, middle aged man, bald or shaved head. Unable to get his attention yet again...

P.S. One of your headlights is out.

Today around noon on I95N around Boston, drove along 07-09 DGM BL LGT. Mass plates, debadged, tint, NASIOC stickers, flaps, aftermarket wheels and aftermarket mufflers. Blonde passenger.

I was in passenger seat in my oldest son's 05 OB while my middle son was driving. Yep getting old quick. We got off at exit 19B, you continued on.

Nice car!

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

• I Donated Too
Spooled up on a black 05 GT sedan with a spoiler and modified exhaust with veteran plates on 95 this morning. Hung with it as we rolled through traffic until I had to bail onto Washington St. Woburn.

Spotted what looked like a 3rd gen Legacy on 3 south at the 95 interchange. It was black with lime green accents and with the hood scoop lime green I couldnt tell if it was an original, aftermarket, or fake scoop. Wild color scheme!

First time in a long time got a wave back from a non wrx owner, it was a Forester XT I spotted on 95 north this morning

i saw a bunch of turbo leggys yesterday. really nice clean gray, possibly lowered 4th gen GT i saw you passing st. mikes but traffic blocked both our view most of the time. another not quite as nice 4th gen GT moments later underneath 89. not a legacy but a i saw a WRB WRX that looks like it was a salvage title but sounds amazing and looks like a monster, i see this guy almost every day on my way home. then saw a green 2nd gen LGT sedan at price chopper. also saw a worked up rx8 that had his exhaust routed to the triangle in the bumper and dumping black smoke and a kid in an MR2... couple of outback xt's, such is life in VT

First time in a long time got a wave back from a non wrx owner, it was a Forester XT I spotted on 95 north this morning

C'mon up to VT and I'll wave from my QBP Forester XT. Haven't seen a 5th Gen LGT since I traded mine in last October.

• I Donated Too
Nova Scotia plate on an Atlantic blue GT wagon... Towing a boat, heading North on 95. I doubt very much the owner is on this forum... Car is slammed on the rear bump stops, large dog and many belongings in the trunk and way too much weight on the back. Best of luck to you. Hope you make it safely.

first post back here in a couple months, but ABP sedan on 93S this morning. We waved, it was a special moment.

Ah I'm a day late, that was me! I saw you from a little ways back and made it a point to get a wave in.

I just moved down to Methuen and work in Woburn so I'll be on 93 daily now.