LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I think it was kinda near Worcester... I was on the way back from Northampton / Amherst area. I figured it might have been him, as well. Stock wheels, though. But those might be his winter wheels?

I... didn't hate the giant wing as much as I thought I might

@Redslaya (does this work? I feel like there's a way to tag people in posts)

I think it was kinda near Worcester... I was on the way back from Northampton / Amherst area. I figured it might have been him, as well. Stock wheels, though. But those might be his winter wheels?

I... didn't hate the giant wing as much as I thought I might

@Redslaya (does this work? I feel like there's a way to tag people in posts)

Nope ;)

Just the

button or [m quote] to select more than one

also it doesn't notify the person or anything it just puts their quote in a box with there name

edit: Had to add the | into

because it was messing the boxes up
Edited by ripstik

• I Donated Too
figured the spotted thread has slowly been dying with less and less spots. Kind of disappointing. But not as disappointing as the spot I made today, one I have done before too. 95N - Black 05 GT Sedan - SPT sticker in the back window, modified exhaust... driver seems oblivious to other GT's and no wave, no recognition - I don't believe they ever checked in the 3 or 4 years ago I spotted them before along the same stretch of road, same license plate... a lot of 4's - makes it an easy one to remember. Blah.

figured the spotted thread has slowly been dying with less and less spots. Kind of disappointing. But not as disappointing as the spot I made today, one I have done before too. 95N - Black 05 GT Sedan - SPT sticker in the back window, modified exhaust... driver seems oblivious to other GT's and no wave, no recognition - I don't believe they ever checked in the 3 or 4 years ago I spotted them before along the same stretch of road, same license plate... a lot of 4's - makes it an easy one to remember. Blah.

There's a black 05-07 GT sedan that I used to see quite often getting onto 95N from Trapelo Rd. in Waltham, generally around 07:30 or so. Looked bone stock, but very clean. I assume the guy lives in Waltham because multiple times I've pulled out of my street onto the main road just behind or in front of him. Never any acknowledgement from this guy either. :spin:

• I Donated Too

I get it if the car is bone stock... could just be a muggle and that's fine but when the car is clearly carrying a few tweaks and stickers - and then ignores another modified legacy?! - heck I even wave to the Wrx kids and get waves back, most of the time.

Something is not right when there are mods and no recognition - makes me think they should have bought themselves an evo if they didn't want to be social. Subaru is all about family! Lol

Not the same black GT as Sigma is spotting, but I saw one at the Stop n Shop in Medford last night around 6pm. Beautifully clean 4th Gen with aftermarket wheels (maybe exhaust too)... personalized license plate. No driver spotted, but car looked great!

There's also a black GT on the north shore that likes to overtake on double yellow lines. My dad asked if it was me that was driving like a twat, hopefully he's the only one that's made that mistake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotted a Silver LGT Wagon with black (?) wheels last night in Cambridge / Somerville. I turned on to Cameron off of Holland, right behind you. I flashed my lights a few times and honked when you turned off Cameron, before Mass Ave, and I continued on Cameron

I get it if the car is bone stock... could just be a muggle and that's fine but when the car is clearly carrying a few tweaks and stickers - and then ignores another modified legacy?! - heck I even wave to the Wrx kids and get waves back, most of the time.

Something is not right when there are mods and no recognition - makes me think they should have bought themselves an evo if they didn't want to be social. Subaru is all about family! Lol

What's wrong with being antisocial?

White 4th gen sedan on 495 south just now, 911 style "turbo" logo on side. If you're on here, why the hell would you put that graphic on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's not on here. Spotted him in the wild a few years ago in NH. Gave him a little run to show him he was noticed. Don't think he noticed me until I gave him the beans. Posted in spotted thread. No response.

And yes, the sticker is atrocious. Maybe he's not on here 'cause he came on and people made fun of his sticker.

:iam:

Ah! Steven... I am not going to give that a response.

Anyway... 2.50pm today Quartz silver GT modified on US coming through Marshfield VT - only one I have seen so far in a sea of Subarus...

How about this one...

If one LGT spots another LGT, but neither posts in this thread... did they really see each other?

3rd gen black OBXT that was parked right next to me when I left work yesterday. Had Yakima roof rails and was debadged, NH plates. I have no idea who it could be, since it's almost guaranteed to not be anyone I work with, and I've never seen it before in my time working here.

• I Donated Too
dark colored GT with aftermarket exhaust and possibly wheels too - couldn't really see. 7pm last night at the bottom of route 3 - popped in front and gave my hazards a flash to say hello. So excited... another GT.

dark colored GT with aftermarket exhaust and possibly wheels too - couldn't really see. 7pm last night at the bottom of route 3 - popped in front and gave my hazards a flash to say hello. So excited... another GT.

Oh, hey, that was you (see above!). For some reason I thought your wagon was a different color :)

Also, about god damned time a spot was made in this thread! :lol: