LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

05-07 silver slammed lgt that crashed in ellington ct last night. Bro, this is NOT how you are supposed to cut down a Xmas tree!

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd340/Jay04WRX/4ED4A847-6295-4BC9-A187-3531C087DC35_zpsh5gqglfv.jpg

Edited by BigBlack-V
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Are you sure it was slammed before it hopped that curb or did the curb do a custom quick slam?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

yea i have seen him driving around town, its pretty damn low.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Twins! I'm quite sure the owner isn't here. She's too stock and it was a mid 60's lady driving the GT. Nice lady though

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p798/frankscruffy/IMG_0565_zpse1nvugn0.jpg

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p798/frankscruffy/IMG_0564_zpsvcggrx7v.jpg

Please excuse the poor quality, 'Taken with an iPhone'

Some douche in a grey LGT driving like a total dick during the 6am commute almost took me and my 3.6r out on the Lowell Connector this morning ... does that count as being spotted? There was no thumbs up and 'Subaru Love' from me.

• I Donated Too
Any better description Rob? I know that wasn't me but for the sake of all grey GT drivers who are known for "hauling the mail" it would be nice to have some exclusion on suspicions of being a complete douch to other Subaru owners. Mind you yesterday I did have some problems with a grey sti down the other end of the world (95 route 2) where he nearly cut me off trying to chase after a white Wrx - 4Fun - don't underestimate the Legacy GT again.

Any better description Rob? I know that wasn't me but for the sake of all grey GT drivers who are known for "hauling the mail" it would be nice to have some exclusion on suspicions of being a complete douch to other Subaru owners. Mind you yesterday I did have some problems with a grey sti down the other end of the world (95 route 2) where he nearly cut me off trying to chase after a white Wrx - 4Fun - don't underestimate the Legacy GT again.

Definitely not me. I don't hit the connector until at least 0745. I'm waking up at 0600 :lol:

• I Donated Too
I don't go near that connector... my business is all well South of there. I'd love to know who is in the area and if this reported grey LGT even looks modified or totally stock. What year/generation... we got nothing.

• I Donated
Some douche in a grey LGT driving like a total dick during the 6am commute almost took me and my 3.6r out on the Lowell Connector this morning ... does that count as being spotted? There was no thumbs up and 'Subaru Love' from me.

That's my area-ish, but mine is blue and I don't touch the connector.

Spotted a bright orange LGT on rt. 3 south the other day near nashua

• I Donated Too
Grey GT in fast lane going slow. I waved, no response and he is way way behind me now. Odd wheels which don't really match the car - I thought they were the older 16" wheels which of course they can't be since they wouldn't fit. This is all just now in traffic going slowly on 95S near route 4. Only my lane is going faster than the fast lane... As it always does. The driver seems unaware of the world around him... Could this be your man rob_m?

Grey GT in fast lane going slow. I waved, no response and he is way way behind me now. Odd wheels which don't really match the car - I thought they were the older 16" wheels which of course they can't be since they wouldn't fit. This is all just now in traffic going slowly on 95S near route 4. Only my lane is going faster than the fast lane... As it always does. The driver seems unaware of the world around him... Could this be your man rob_m?

I'm more surprised that any of the lanes are moving at ~8AM on 128S :lol:

crickets from rob_m

Sorry ... not having much time on the boards anymore where I have a new job and now commute from Dracut to Cambridge instead of Nashua, NH and have been travelling for training. Yeah, I have never had to deal with the route 3 and 128 thing before and that's been a real adjustment.

The LGT was a stock dark gray 08-ish where there were reflectors on the rear bumper. Don't think it was a Spec-B. Not like he was going to get anywhere fast in the next two miles!

I drove my LGT for 9 years and yes, I did get on it sometimes, (... like my 3.6r ... and my Mustang GT ... and my old 71 Barracuda ... ) but at least I had the sense to respect the traffic and conditions.

FWIW, I still wave and give thumbs up to the LGT's and nod approval to the WRX crowd ... but not sure if I get any response where I am in now in a Black on Black 3.6R Limited luxo-cruiser (with my Trunk Monkey sitting on the rear deck waving bye-bye to anyone moving slower behind me).

• 2 weeks later...
  • I Donated Too
Just now on 110/Chelmsford - a DGM 2007/09 Legacy GT went by me as I was filling up at the shell. I heard the rumble and looked up... Roof racks and green wheels... Okay so you must know who you are!!