LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

tempted to pay $4k for a LGT wagon. not tempted to pay for engine overhaul. It would be nice to have a LGT (5MT, no less) that I could use as my trip-vehicle, for going north to snowboard and when I don't want to use my lowered, barely anything left stock on the car, toy.

I would have to get the gamut of engine tests before even thinking about buying. compression, leakdown, etc.

Lets split it and have a project car!! :)

Damn you people. That LGT wagon is my wagon's twin except for cloth seats. What's worse my wife is OK with me buying it :) I already have 3 Subarus but garage fits one car only...

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

I spotted on in Rochester, NH a few weeks ago too. Same one that was on the lot where I got mine in Hudson, nh. Stopped in and asked around a little because it was parked near a bar and they said the owner lived in the area. So I know where they live but I don't want to be a creep and just start knocking on doors haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
blue 4th gen GT this morning pulling out of the car wash in essex jct this morning. you may have just bought your car from the dealer down the street, it was parked out front forever and disappeared a week or 2 ago. i think you were disgusted by how dirty my car is.

• I Donated Too
Regal Blue Wagon pulled up behind my White Wagon this morning at the Shell gas station on Main Street/Route 20 Waltham. Chatted to the owner... member of LegacyGT but hasn't been on forever. Some people don't know how important this place is!

Regal Blue Wagon pulled up behind my White Wagon this morning at the Shell gas station on Main Street/Route 20 Waltham. Chatted to the owner... member of LegacyGT but hasn't been on forever. Some people don't know how important this place is!

How often are you out in that area? I drive by that station once/twice a week on my way to Central Rock Gym @ Watertown :spin:

You guys are all hangin out in my backyard, I'm less than ten min from the arsenal mall and I rarely see a GT in the area.

Me too!

Oh... wait. But still, there's quite a few things I miss about Waltham. Like Gordon's. When I was working in Waltham, I did see a few LGT's on my commute, including one that looked exactly like mine.