LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Also, is that black one in the distance (second picture) a 5th gen with a JDM front? Because if so, shame on you for not walking over there and taking a better picture of it.

i does look to be that way at a distance. I didn't walk the lot enough i hardly saw and 5th gen GT's

• I Donated Too
typical bickering from 5th gen owners, this time about who didn't go see who's car... not sure what gets them all so cranky. Great big lumps of car. Edited by sigmafour

typical bickering from 5th gen owners, this time about who didn't go see who's car... not sure what gets them all so cranky. Great big lumps of car.

It's from holding back the tears because we hardly ever see another 5th Gen GT. Perhaps we're cranky because the WRX's always give us dirty looks.

I'm just gonna go with he hadn't had a good cup of coffee yet. That always makes me cranky. :p

it's from holding back the tears because we hardly ever see another 5th gen gt. Perhaps we're cranky because the wrx's always give us dirty looks.

I'm just gonna go with he hadn't had a good cup of coffee yet. that always makes me cranky. :p

correct

I knew it was going to happen, moved down to Somerville, I seem to see you guys everywhere on 93, but I then realize I'm driving a VW and I won't be noticed. It breaks my heart after driving my LGT in Maine for half a decade and rarely seeing another on the roads I can no longer get the joy of making a connection.

I really thought I could hang onto a second car and afford to overhaul it when the time was right and once again get spotted. But that dream was short lived, she lives in the driveway at my parents house getting an occasional 15 minute local trip to keep things in semi working condition. But now I've realized life is expensive and I need to sell it before it's not worth a dime because I really won't be able to drive at will for a few years do to parking etc.

Someone tell me it's worth it to hang onto even if it won't be parked outside my place for a few years.

• I Donated Too

Someone tell me it's worth it to hang onto even if it won't be parked outside my place for a few years.

It's worth it. Ask someone who has more than one GT

because... it's worth it.

It's from holding back the tears because we hardly ever see another 5th Gen GT. Perhaps we're cranky because the WRX's always give us dirty looks.

I'm just gonna go with he hadn't had a good cup of coffee yet. That always makes me cranky. :p

I have a hard time seeing the wrx owners dirty looks from my rearview...

• 3 weeks later...
Exchanged waves with a fellow 5th gen lgt owner in new bedford mass today, looked good!

That would be me! I figured it was you because of the wheels. I was on my way home from work.

Yours looks pretty sharp with those wheels. I need to get on track for some wheels

Edited by Shadow_419

05/06 OBP (black) sedan, tint, debadged, and quad exhaust with CT plates on 3S just past 495. Couldn't tell if lowered or aftermarket wheels. Looking good though. Black paint appeared clean at least. Gave you the deuces out the window as you passed by. Pretty sure I saw your passenger wave, but couldn't tell much else due to the tint.

Sorry I couldn't give you a little playtime out there, I had just popped a check engine light (P0171) about 20 minutes earlier right before my last autocross run of the day, which I aborted. Was just trying to make sure I made it home. Which I did. ;)

Edited by Dujo

• I Donated
05/06 OBP (black) sedan, tint, debadged, and quad exhaust with CT plates on 3S just past 495. Couldn't tell if lowered or aftermarket wheels. Looking good though. Black paint appeared clean at least. Gave you the deuces out the window as you passed by. Pretty sure I saw your passenger wave, but couldn't tell much else due to the tint.

Sorry I couldn't give you a little playtime out there, I had just popped a check engine light (P0171) about 20 minutes earlier right before my last autocross run of the day, which I aborted. Was just trying to make sure I made it home. Which I did. ;)

Glad you made it home. Good to see the legacy back out there!