LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

parked next to a dgm legacy 2.5i PZEV in the seaport blvd world trade center west lot this afternoon. tinted windows and yoko's.

whats so special about the pvez anyway?

Thats all SOA is allowed to sell in CA, CT, NH, NY, MA, MS, RI, VT. Its purely just emissions, different cat. (CA Spec. it used to be known as.) I don't understand the point of the badge, I'd rip that thing off.

Thats all SOA is allowed to sell in CA, CT, NH, NY, MA, MS, RI, VT. Its purely just emissions, different cat. (CA Spec. it used to be known as.) I don't understand the point of the badge, I'd rip that thing off.

yeah i agree. it has some dumb green leaf on it too. it'd be the first thing to go if i ever got a na subie. but i'd probably never get a na subie :lol:

http://content.subaru.com/sub/misc/environment/images/enviro_pzev.gif

:spin:

I think Subie markets this stuff (PZEV) for their granola image but also for various state emission control good will. If your state (ala MA) has a dyno to test emission controls, Suubies are exempt until 4 wheel dynos are commonplace.

So, zero partial emissions goet legislator good will and exemptions.

When are we gonna have that fitchburg meet? Might be nice to stop by the donut shop when the snow starts? :)

i am always down... i start my new job in leominster thanksgiving week.. so ill be out that way routinely... i would organize it but im to lazy and the king of procrastination :lol:

:lol:

whats your setup?

right now basically just a catless turbo back (invidia up/dp, mr catback) MBC, and boost gauge.... once my wallet gets a little thicker i can continue to feed my urge.. :lol:

i think its mostly due to my tune...but you can smell it when i have my vents on, or when your standing outside of my car and im idling.. definatly running a bit rich, but i guess thats better than to lean right :lol:

a friend of mine who has been tuning his own car and others for a while initially tuned it in april... but i havn't had him look at it since.. and i feel i have "worked out" my tune, if that makes any sense... my car feels slower than before i know that.. i have been trying to learn all i can to start doing it myself (i dont own a laptop and that is holding me back).. he can be hard to reach... or i might bring my car into dsg, or esp... my friend brought his evo to dsg yesterday and i was impressed..

Edited by Pig Pen

right now basically just a catless turbo back (invidia up/dp, mr catback) MBC, and boost gauge.... once my wallet gets a little thicker i can continue to feed my urge.. :lol:

i think its mostly due to my tune...but you can smell it when i have my vents on, or when your standing outside of my car and im idling.. definatly running a bit rich, but i guess thats better than to lean right :lol:

a friend of mine who has been tuning his own car and others for a while initially tuned it in april... but i havn't had him look at it since.. and i feel i have "worked out" my tune, if that makes any sense... my car feels slower than before i know that.. i have been trying to learn all i can to start doing it myself (i dont own a laptop and that is holding me back).. he can be hard to reach... or i might bring my car into dsg, or esp... my friend brought his evo to dsg yesterday and i was impressed..

you're minutes away from Mike of Tuning Alliance pretty much, just have him road tune your setup open source and it won't cost that much, plus you know it'll be good and better than what you're running now, thats my suggestion.

you're minutes away from Mike of Tuning Alliance pretty much, just have him road tune your setup open source and it won't cost that much, plus you know it'll be good and better than what you're running now, thats my suggestion.

really??? is he a member on this board??? i would definatly be interested in getting tuned by a professional locally.... thanks for the tip i will try to get in contact with him...

spotted this morning around 8am.... white 05-06 lgt... tinted windows, black rims with a chrome lip... you were headed north on rt 146 in worcester.. i was stuck in traffic trying to get onto 290... it didnt look like traffic was moving in your direction either :lol:... i hate the morning commute :spin: