LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted the same LGT in burlington/williston in the past couple of days. Black with gold rims. Looked like a Ladyfriend driving. First time was the day of the storm and I was attempting to launch at the RT 2/Rt 2A intersection in Williston, ended up a lot sideways. She was siting across the light from me. The other was tonight at about 4:30 pulling onto Williston Rd. I doubt he/she is on here but thought I would post.

spotted an impreza 2.5GT. probably not on here, but worth a shot.

i saw you on 3 south in braintree...waved. you saw me and then sped up showing off your awd. :) i then showed you the awd capabilities of the LGT. :p

first time i saw a impreza GT, so it was cool.

RBP LGT Wagon on Rt2 yesterday; CT plates. Looked really nice with snowy roads. Truly Subarus looked good in this weather.

Exchanged waves with RobE this morning on Service Av off Jefferson Blvd in Warwick. Man, I'll see you may be a few more times there and that's it after that - we going to move to Lincoln in May. My commute will be 60 miles one way :redface:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

i spotted a LGT in the 93N tunnel in boston. had a planet subaru sticker on, and saw you were a female...mmm...i'm guessing 30-40s.

also spotted another LGT and now i can't remember where. oh well. but i do remember you had a "free tibet" or some bumper sticker like that on the rear.

parked next to an OBP LGT at golfer's warehouse in braintree...even with the spoiler, just like me. but it was a MT. looked stock to me. :spin:

had a blanket in the back and the dealership stickers. didn't have a more detailed look as it was raining and i had last minute xmas shopping to do :p

asked inside who had the LGT and noone knew. by the time i left, you were gone. :(

Wanted to play and exchanged thumbs up with a silver Leggy w/ modded exhaust on I84 last night near the I91 split in E. Hartford...I was in the SWP LGT w/ Veteran plates...sorry I couldn't play...fiancee in the car...MERRY XMAS!!!

black 08+ GT on I93 south, was beside you and behind you for a while starting from about exit 37 i think it was. there was also a silver outback behind us for a bit too.

edit: around 6:00pm

Edited by katalyst

spotted a WHITE (yes, i could tell the color this time) LGT limited 5EAT in the B street parking lot across from the seaport WTC west building. i could tell because i parked right next to you (obp lgt). :) looks completely stock. and you have some brown trim line running around the door panels?

are you on here and work in the WTC west? well i do! my office is officially closed today, but im sadly at work. anyway, i'm guessing you might be from the burbs doing some stuff around the waterfront. bueller?