LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted Sunday at the shitty markup (errr Pronounced City Market) around 4PM:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff157/jg7734/1026081435.jpg

It had tint, Momo shift knob, a darn cute puppy sleeping in the back (golden lab?) and MD plates.

Edited by jamiesong

YMMV = your mileage may vary

btw anyone want to do an install meet or loan me a bay :redface:

i live in an apartment so i can't really work on my car in the parkade :rolleyes:

what do you have to install????

i dont have a bay/lift but i have a nice driveway, jacks, stands, tools, food, beer, all the essentials :lol:

Bad Idea is my middle name :cool:

why not???

Well, not sure how it is in MA. But in Cali they do a background and polygraph, with the background check often times asking you to list all email address, screen names, etc. that you use and the poly confirming you didn't withold anything. You never know if a BI would look upon you discussing employment in a regional forum as a bad thing or not. I know it makes no sense what so ever, as you didn't say anything inappropriate. But, since you can't control how someone else might perceive it, better to put as little out there as you can.

what do you have to install????

i dont have a bay/lift but i have a nice driveway, jacks, stands, tools, food, beer, all the essentials :lol:

just a couple of random knick nacks, i don't really need a garage but it would be nice since the temperatures are dropping, though it was pretty nice out today.

Well, not sure how it is in MA. But in Cali they do a background and polygraph, with the background check often times asking you to list all email address, screen names, etc. that you use and the poly confirming you didn't withold anything. You never know if a BI would look upon you discussing employment in a regional forum as a bad thing or not. I know it makes no sense what so ever, as you didn't say anything inappropriate. But, since you can't control how someone else might perceive it, better to put as little out there as you can.

true.. i guess in the end less is more.. especially when it comes down to privacy on the internet..

cops having to pass a polygraph test :lol: that makes me laugh.. i dont know if those tests are legit.. but coming from a small town like i did, you pretty much know everything about everybody... and i know a number of cops who drink n drive, use illicit substances, even to this day... actually my dare officer i had in the fourth grade got busted two years ago or so with a bunch of OC's and other painkillers.. he didnt get fired but instead decided to leave the force on his own to "pursue other opportunities" what a load of sh*t...

just a couple of random knick nacks, i don't really need a garage but it would be nice since the temperatures are dropping, though it was pretty nice out today.

well i dont have a heated garage space... but it hasnt been to bad lately.. im still open to doing this at my house.. and somehow i managed to get the weekend off from work... shoot me a pm if your down

OK... Many spots today. 1st I saw NYtoVT on Shelburne Rd around 1pm on shelburne rd. He was heading North on Shelburne rd. I was going to get my oil changed. Saw LMVT @ the light on 2A and williston rd.. Beeped and waved to you. Then I saw an 05-06 Black LGT on Williston Rd turning left to head to the mall. Stock except for Rims. I don't know if he's on here. VT Plates. I was in my rental Jetta because my legacy got fandalized last night during cabbage night. dr side front window got smashed in, but nothing else. Hope no one else had issues with Cabbage night. So many leggies out there.

Are you sure he was on Shelburne Rd. I'm not sure if you meant Shelburne Rd. or Shelburne Rd. I think you meant Shelburne Rd. I am sorry your car got fandalized, didn't know you were so popular.

Thanks for the grammatical corrections and lack of proofreading. Looong day. I laughed at the fandalized comment. good one

Diamond Gray 2008 2.5i on Rt.3 onramp going South Friday about 2:00ish. You raced up on me on the onramp, followed me down Rt.3, got off at my exit, and went down toward the tyngsboro bridge. Waved and beeped.

Yellow WRX wagon Saturday AM, I waved. I was hungover so I don't recall where exactly. Maybe 113 in Pepperell?

I'm QSM (Silver) 2008 LGT

what are the chances of bumping into each other at that 50ft of road, muddy? haha

good seeing you. still pretty much stock besides your wheels and grill? haha

actually i have this really sweet mod where you put in a bulb in the left headlight and the unit repeatedly burns it out in about a couple days. it's really awesome!

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

is there a DIY on that mod Muddy i would love to try it :lol:

spotted last night around 9ish.. black 05-06 lgt junction at rt 56 and rt 20 in oxford... you were crossing rt 20 heading towards the shell and i was sitting at the light headed towards auburn coming back from charleton in a silver lgt.. not sure about mods.. sounded stock.. looked like it had tint and tinted tails.. but it was dark.. and i was tired

oh yeah. yesterday afternoon at the HESS station on cambridge st. in allston. you were filling up your OBP 05 2.5i and i was parked in my OBP LGT. california plates and i think there were 2 of you, and one said something like "hey nice car" so i waved.

is there a DIY on that mod Muddy i would love to try it :lol:

It's actually a DII (does it itself) mod. But the great thing is that you get to keep buying new bulbs! the Mod that keeps on taking...:mad:

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!