LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

spotted on sunday (i think long weekend) .. McDonalds on rt 20 n greenwood st in worcester ive seen you parked at burlington coat factory too (workplace?) looked stock only had exterior mods (black windows, tinted tail lights, stock wing) i was in my friends new 08 spec b...

anybody around here??

What color? :rolleyes:

oops thats kinda important huh.. it was white looked 05-06 as it didnt have them ugly ass dimples in the rear bumper..

spotted yesterday on my way to an interview on rt 12 around 3 pm in leominster i was getting gas at sunoco (i was in a silver 05 lgt) there was a black lgt took the left directly in front of me i gave you the wave and you just kinda stared at me as you drove by...:cool:

Edited by Pig Pen
strong case of amnesia

the interview went good i hope... ill find out later this week or early next week if i got the job.. would be working for the same company just different location and better job

only drawback will be travelling 190 every day... very hard to keep it under the speed limit the furthur you go on 190

word definatly man always good to meet up with fellow members.. hopefully soon ill be working out that way so ill definatly let you know.. i hear there is a good mexican place out that way.. mmm burritos mmm

Cool man, G/L!

190's not bad... a few "cop spots: to look out for, but otherwise not a bad drive. I was driving the other way to Worcester until a few months ago.

Mexican - must've been Ixtapa (if that's how you spell it). Actually never been, but heard it's pretty good. :)

main street Woodbury, CT spotted an old legacy with the scoop me thinks it was one of those ej2.2 or whatever, pretty sure it was one of those old turbo legacies. had four big Hella off road lights infront of the grill

looked like ACZWild's project engine donor car...

Cool man, G/L!

190's not bad... a few "cop spots: to look out for, but otherwise not a bad drive. I was driving the other way to Worcester until a few months ago.

Mexican - must've been Ixtapa (if that's how you spell it). Actually never been, but heard it's pretty good. :)

We'd be better off at Singapore in Twin City Plaza.

Ixtapa will give you da shitsbruddah!

saw a white 2.5i pulling into a gas station on Rt. 20 across from the old coach restaurant or whatever that is. i think thats in the town of weston but i'm not sure.

how come it says your from MA but your name has RI?

how come it says your from MA but your name has RI?

I'm originally from RI, I currently live in MA. I don't consider myself "from" MA, only lived here besides school for a few months. If someone asks me where I'm from, I say "RI but I live in MA".... heh.

home state pride :wub: haha...still have my RI plates on the car

plus you get lumped in as a masshole if you say you're from around here ;)

I'm originally from RI, I currently live in MA. I don't consider myself "from" MA, only lived here besides school for a few months. If someone asks me where I'm from, I say "RI but I live in MA".... heh.

home state pride :wub: haha...still have my RI plates on the car

plus you get lumped in as a masshole if you say you're from around here ;)

i feel ya I went to school in RI but im still from CT... not that i have anything against RI like I do MA... where in RI are you from I go up there to visit my girlfriend some weekends.

Tiverton. It's the far eastern side of the state...the little chunk that's disconnected from the rest of it. where'd you go to school / visit now?

I went to Bryant in smithfield but my girlfriend goes to Salve in newport so i go to newport and once and a while to providence to visit a few buddies of mine that live in the city. dont know if you know providence they live over near atwells/broadway/messer

saw a white 2.5i pulling into a gas station on Rt. 20 across from the old coach restaurant or whatever that is. i think thats in the town of weston but i'm not sure.

When? I go there quite often. It's Wayland on that part of 20. My parents live in the area, and the station there sometimes has cheap gas.

Massholes FTMFW!!! :D :D :D

Soon as you start driving like total crap your one of us!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I pahhkt the cahhh at havahd yahhhd, went to see gwahh it was not to fahhh. met this girl with a hot boddd she polished my nahhhb like cohn on the cahhhb!!! ;)

:orly:

When? I go there quite often. It's Wayland on that part of 20. My parents live in the area, and the station there sometimes has cheap gas.

I think it was last night (weds). My days all blur together now that I work nights, it was around 8-830pm I was on my way to work (until 530am...)

I drop some of my r's .... RI has an odd accent...similar to MA but not as retahhded...

CTATV: you probably pass through my town if you go from Newport to Providence (unless you cross back over the newport and jamestown bridges and go up the western side of RI). If you take Rt. 24N to 195W to go to prov, my town is right after you cross the green bridge on Rt.24

Edited by snow05gtRI

hmm, i remember seeing the car and feeling there was something about it that wasn't stock, I'm pretty sure it was the headlights, and then I noticed it was a 2.5i and not a LGT. but, if you weren't getting gas then I might have just been seeing things. heh