LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

ill give you the cut and dry story because im getting tired of telling it and it makes me sad... ill try and get some pics and maybe post the whole story when i get home from work...

basically: I biffed a curb....

Curbs dont move....

Curb won...

for a car that i thought had great quality i am very unimpressed at how easily my rim broke, and how easily the suspension bits gave way..

guess im going to have to repaint two stock rims again :lol:

ill give you the cut and dry story because im getting tired of telling it and it makes me sad... ill try and get some pics and maybe post the whole story when i get home from work...

basically: I biffed a curb....

Curbs dont move....

Curb won...

for a car that i thought had great quality i am very unimpressed at how easily my rim broke, and how easily the suspension bits gave way..

guess im going to have to repaint two stock rims again :lol:

:confused: Where did you expect the energy of a 3,400lb car smacking a solid object to go?

BTW, I have GT control arms and trailing arms for sale. Let me know how much the dealership is gonna gouge you for them and maybe we can work out a deal.

How many people hang out in Millbury? :spin: I'm not used to Millbury being a popular town.

From 1984-2006 I grew up in west Millbury. I do visit my parents' house every other weekend or so.

If you see a silver GT with NH plates in town (or anywhere in Worcester county), it is likely me.

FWIW that stupid mall has transformed the town, for the worse :(

Shaw School just isn't the same with giant buildings surrounding the baseball fields :(

Edited by rouar

^^manch vegas eh? you out in nashua at all?

Only if you count work in Merrimack (and the rare shopping trip). I went to college in Worcester, graduated and got a job in Boston, who transferred me up to NH after a year. So my social life is mostly in Somerville and Worcester.

I'm in NH to work and sleep. Occasionally to watch cable TV. :p

I lived on Dover St for a year. Nice area actually - full of people in their mid 20s and subsequent things to do. Don't miss the traffic nor overpopulation one bit. I still visit Davis Sq a fair amount, once or twice a week. Edited by rouar

How many people hang out in Millbury? :spin: I'm not used to Millbury being a popular town.

From 1984-2006 I grew up in west Millbury. I do visit my parents' house every other weekend or so.

If you see a silver GT with NH plates in town (or anywhere in Worcester county), it is likely me.

FWIW that stupid mall has transformed the town, for the worse :(

Shaw School just isn't the same with giant buildings surrounding the baseball fields :(

born and raised in millbury here... i know my location says worcester its just easier, as you know we are a small town...

there are three legacy owners i know of in town mine (05gtsilver) my boy (08specb) and a local barber (05wagonsilverblackroof) as well as one of the high school teachers you might remember but she definatly isnt on here :lol:..

The fu**in mall has destroyed millbury... i cant stand it... preachin to the choir here pal...

but i hang out in millbury :lol: always have :lol: i might know you ill shoot you a pm and underdog for that matter about them suspension bits...

:confused: Where did you expect the energy of a 3,400lb car smacking a solid object to go?

BTW, I have GT control arms and trailing arms for sale. Let me know how much the dealership is gonna gouge you for them and maybe we can work out a deal.

i know.. i know... im just mad at myself and im looking for excuses... ive just never witnessed a rim break before..

pm sent about control arms... im still waiting on the adjuster so ill let you know..

this mourning around 730 ish... 05 red Outback XT... older guy with some kids in the back... i was actually with you in traffic for quite some time... starting on rt 146 north, merged onto 290, and finally we both took 190, i lost you sometime after wards... i was on my way to work in my dads car:spin: this week...

^^^ :confused: what are you referencing super hawk...

spotted today 1:00 at the mall at whitney field in leominster, parked as far away from panera and circuit city as possible :lol: i like your style... white lgt looked spankin new... freshy.... i love white leggys :wub:...there is usually a 06 or so civic si parked where you were today... new car maybe?? definatly a nice improvement... i usually eat lunch somewhere around there... i kept going to panera for a while because i had a gift card, but thats all out and i definatly wont pay for any of that garbage... :lol:

anywho if your not on here and i keep seeing it ill probably stick a note underneath your wiper...

Yesterday on Rt.3, 4:00ish, girl in a blue/black 08-09 LGT. Looked new, the pipes under the car were still nice and shiny. I was in front of you in the Silver 08 with CF grill, then let you pass me once before I took off. :) Edited by BigInALegacy