LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

saw an OBP (I think...looked black, but also looked blue-ish) 2.5i (actually pz-ev...is there a difference?) yesterday morning around 6:30am. you got off 95N onto Rt 20 E in front of me. I think it was a 2008 it had the bumper reflectors.

also saw a silver 2.5i in sudbury at the building right next to the police station on rt. 20. looked like an older woman was getting out of it so I dont think its anyone on here...

Guest heightsgtltd

Okay I am in the Boston area and had two spottings.

One was in Lexington parked in the back parking lot off the main street. Looked like DGM 08 with Rotas on it.

Second was on Storrow in Boston. 06 LGT wagon with fat exhaust and stock wheels or WRX, cant remember. Being driven by a blonde lady with glasses. I am assuming she is the wife or GF of someone on here???

Okay I am in the Boston area and had two spottings.

One was in Lexington parked in the back parking lot off the main street. Looked like DGM 08 with Rotas on it.

Second was on Storrow in Boston. 06 LGT wagon with fat exhaust and stock wheels or WRX, cant remember. Being driven by a blonde lady with glasses. I am assuming she is the wife or GF of someone on here???

What color was the wagon?

Guest heightsgtltd

Cool :)

I figured there was a reason she was in that car and couldn't care less that there was an LGT sedan in silver right next to her :lol:

Any takers on the DGM 08 sedan I saw in Lexington MA?

She usually picks up on that stuff. She often comments about spotting nice scooby's or getting checked out in her ride. I've trained her well. I expect she was pretty focused on the road since she had the (screaming) baby in the car.

as soon as you buy them and come install them for me!

haha wow. they're pretty affordable now with lifetime warranty :eek:. maybe therpmstore will have a holiday sale coming up, and installing is a breeze with the walkthroughs on this site!

Saw RobE getting in his car around 9:40 this morning. First seeing of your car parked out there in the open. I was in RI Blood center bus parked in the back laying on the couch giving my donation :)

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

^ HAHA, would be funny if it was just some old woman

could be, it was in heritage village where all the old people live, any LGTs ive seen around her (vs regular NAs) have all been driven by middle aged or younger people...

i forgot to gander if it was AT or MT

<-- Anyone see this ride around at all? I live in southern NH and I'm in Boston constantly. I head down to Wentworth Institute where I currently go to school. I scanned through a good number of pages here and didn't see anyone that mentioned my ride nor did I see too many people talk about my general area.