LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Ok. First of all, Happy New Year. I have a couple of spots in the past couple of days. 1st one, I saw twice the same day. Black Spec B with cans parked downtown Burlington in front of the green room. on New years eve at about 2 or so. I parked right in front of you, then saw you parked on Hyde street. I don't know if you on here. Then I saw another black LGT 08' with exhaust cans on mallets bay ave today. I was 2 cars behind you. Saw you go left around mazza's FS and I waived, but don't know if you saw me. Don't know if your on here either but....

think i spotted superhawk in paxton last thursday early afternoon... was kind of in a daze

saw a couple lgt's in taunton yesterday as well. one abp down by skater's edge and another obp waved while i was filling up.

finally, a '08 stock silver gt @ borders by the solomon pond mall.

SWP 05-07 GT Wagon on 126 in Framingham last night around 5:55. looked lowered. I didn't have enough time to catch more detail.

Did catch thishttp://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l177/ean611/IMAG0026.jpg

Owner of this good looking car on here?;

I haven't see any of you VT LGTer bastards around lately at least... Seen others and documented them here, but some might not be on here.I just went through your thread and it no wonder that I haven't seen you around. Get that ride up and running again soon bro.

Sadly, I spend too much time @ the office. The only person I occasionally spot is NYtoVT. Don't even think I see LMVT around Jericho anymore.

Edit: Speak of the Devil - Ran into Coocoo @ Mobil on shelburne rd on my way in this morning.

Edited by jamiesong

spotted a dark blue (i think) 05/06 LGT with honeycomb grill with STI badge in driver's side lower corner, Thule roof rack with STI sticker, this morning at FasTrack Service in Peabody, MA. I dropped my OBP LGT off to fix a wheel speed sensor there and took a loaner car which happened to be parked right next to your LGT...

I'm pretty sure this person is on here...

^^I know, I don't think I've ever seen you either. I don't stray too far off of Rt. 20, though. I live one house north of rt 20 on hammond st (across from prospect st) and work west of Waltham right on Rt 20, and if I head to Boston I just go east on 20. Only go south of 20 on few occasions, mainly if i'm going to Blue Ribbon BBQ ... you ever been there? its awesome...

Never been to the Blue Ribbon BBQ.

I live on Fern ST, which is off of Sun st off of Prospect ST. I use prospect ST to get to 20 and 117 every day. (I work in Maynard).

Basically, I drive in the very area you do, and I've never seen an OBP LGT there.

Go figure

spotted a dark blue (i think) 05/06 LGT with honeycomb grill with STI badge in driver's side lower corner, Thule roof rack with STI sticker, this morning at FasTrack Service in Peabody, MA. I dropped my OBP LGT off to fix a wheel speed sensor there and took a loaner car which happened to be parked right next to your LGT...

I'm pretty sure this person is on here...

Yeah... I'm definitely on here... and I actually saw you drive in and park your LGT, then come out of the office and hop into the loaner car! I was there today (my car has been there for over a week now) to meet up with the progressive insurance adjuster lady (who was smokin hot) and pickup a check for the damages that were incurred when someone hit my parked car in Southie back in December!

I'm getting the rear driver's side suspension fixed, new rim/tire and other related dmages repaired... my car will probably be there even longer afterwards because I'm most likely getting my clutch replaced, too... while the car is off the road anyway!

I'll be stopping by there again to drop of a new rim... If you are there I'll say hi, because I know what you look like form today!

haha so that was you. I didn't get a good look at you, I was too busy checking out that sexy insurance claims agent. and then your sexy car.

I had to go back tonight and pick up my car and drop the loaner off because they need it for someone else tomorrow. I'm going back Friday at 2 and having them install the new wheel speed sensor while I wait, said it should take an hour or less.

I like the work they do and that they are a legit shop. All the times I go there midweek always happen to be during rush hour traffic (only way it works out working full time) so it takes me an hour to get there instead of 25mins...would love to find as nice of a shop closer, but whatchagonna do. just gotta hope i dont need to visit there often haha.

black 07-08 LGT with roof rack, stock spoiler, and tints followed me into the danbury fair mall today around 2:00pm?

This Jason? I got the OBP LGTW w/ racks and tints roaming 91 N/S everyday around springfield.