LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

main street Woodbury, CT spotted an old legacy with the scoop me thinks it was one of those ej2.2 or whatever, pretty sure it was one of those old turbo legacies. had four big Hella off road lights infront of the grill

looked like ACZWild's project engine donor car...

That baby went to the crusher :redface:

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

dark blue LGT, 05/06 outside of my work today when I was leaving, I work at SeaChange in Acton, in Nagog Park.

Look like stock except for tinted tails and windows, didn't have the standard "GT Spoiler" - car looked nice.

Anyone here?

dark blue LGT, 05/06 outside of my work today when I was leaving, I work at SeaChange in Acton, in Nagog Park.

Look like stock except for tinted tails and windows, didn't have the standard "GT Spoiler" - car looked nice.

Anyone here?

That was me, it's an 05. No real mods, just stage 1. My girlfriend started working for SeaChange a few months ago, since I work in Maynard I give her a ride most days. I'm usually waiting for her ~5:30-5:40 after work.

nah i usually hit the bridge.

I think it was last night (weds). My days all blur together now that I work nights, it was around 8-830pm I was on my way to work (until 530am...)

I drop some of my r's .... RI has an odd accent...similar to MA but not as retahhded...

CTATV: you probably pass through my town if you go from Newport to Providence (unless you cross back over the newport and jamestown bridges and go up the western side of RI). If you take Rt. 24N to 195W to go to prov, my town is right after you cross the green bridge on Rt.24

That was me, it's an 05. No real mods, just stage 1. My girlfriend started working for SeaChange a few months ago, since I work in Maynard I give her a ride most days. I'm usually waiting for her ~5:30-5:40 after work.

Nice, its a good place to work - as jobs go I guess. If I see you again I'll swing by. I usually try to get out of here around that time.

they'll always be somebody whos rich, and somebody whos poor and likes crack and will rob the rich to feed their habit. so the drug dealer always makes duh money

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Juss playin'! ;)

Maybe he's got a good job? :)

Edited by BigInALegacy

yesterday (friday) around 6pm spotted a red 05-06 lgt on McCracken Rd. in Millbury heading to the Millbury mall or maybe you were going to rt146...

looked stock had the stock wing on the back.. you were waiting at the light when i cruised by, i waved but you were talking on your cell phone and didnt notice.. younger looking kid around my age early 20s.. anyone on here????

spotted just now regal blue 05-07 legacy not sure if it was a gt only saw the rear end and my eyes arent good enough to read emblems at 50+ft away appeared stock.. you drove through the parking lot of McDonalds/fidelity bank on shrewsbury st. in worcester.. and at the same time a silver 04-05 sti definatly not stock was behind you..

Black LGT Sedan with RI plates in Newport - seen it several times along the Breakers marathon race course. Driver was obviously looking for someone running the race. Last seen at Easton Beach parking lot.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Black LGT Sedan with RI plates in Newport - seen it several times along the Breakers marathon race course. Driver was obviously looking for someone running the race. Last seen at Easton Beach parking lot.

hmm i havent seen that im in newport somewhat regularly

hmm i havent seen that im in newport somewhat regularly

it was a stock black LGT Sedan, black interior, driver was male of approx your age, wearing a hoodie (it was somewhat fresh that morning). First saw it parked at Wellington Av approx 8:15AM and then through the morning few times. Looked completely stock though. Last saw it at Easton beach parking lot when we were taking off in our SB9 Tribeca.

Edited by SubOperator

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K