LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

spotted a silver OBXT with bike rack and exhaust in Harvard/Bolton area. Seen you around a few times, you on here?
Here's proof: Just 1 minute after buying my OBXT, I had 7 phone calls from insanely hot women, and got 7 dates out of it. Coincidence? I think not.

spotted 06 spec.b on rt 10 in hamden/chesire pulling into the rite-aid i think. i was the bearded kid about 100 yards before sitting in my car stuffing my face at arbys and I saw you go by and pull in but didnt finish my food in time to go for a closer look, saw you pull out heading towards 691 and southington down rt.10

congratulations.. what county/town/statie?

if you do pull me over let me know its you because ill probably be sh**ing my pants.. ive had some bad experiences with cops in my past.. all deservingly so.. you only dislike cops if you are guilty of something.. and i was at the time.. these days i only get pulled over for traffic violations..

BTW i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to race you in your cruiser.. i know you could get in a lot of trouble.. but you name the time and place and ill be there.. i think that would be the coolest thing.. last cop to pull me over was a statie (front plate violation) and he was in an unmarked charger.. i tried asking him about his car, if it had a hemi or if it was just a base model and he wasnt having it.. he was nice for a statie and let me off with a verbal warning.. best experience ive ever had getting pulled over

congratulations.. what county/town/statie?

if you do pull me over let me know its you because ill probably be sh**ing my pants.. ive had some bad experiences with cops in my past.. all deservingly so.. you only dislike cops if you are guilty of something.. and i was at the time.. these days i only get pulled over for traffic violations..

BTW i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to race you in your cruiser.. i know you could get in a lot of trouble.. but you name the time and place and ill be there.. i think that would be the coolest thing.. last cop to pull me over was a statie (front plate violation) and he was in an unmarked charger.. i tried asking him about his car, if it had a hemi or if it was just a base model and he wasnt having it.. he was nice for a statie and let me off with a verbal warning.. best experience ive ever had getting pulled over

those chargers are pretty fast. from what ive been told, they reflash the computer, and some of them are the srt8 models, another words i would rather be chasing some one in one than running from one.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

:lol: me too... never plan on running from one but i would definatly love to race one :D

thats pretty cool that they go all out with the srt versions.. you should try and get them to invest in an srt-8 jeep.. my buddy in a sti (stock) got rolled on by an srt-8 jeep...best part was that the guy driving it had his wife and a kid in the back.. :lol:

I was working for stoughton reserve's I have since then left there and applying else where, I just had my interview with randolph reserve yesterday I have to go back for officer in-service training in January.

it's not too smart to talk about these details at public forum.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

it's not too smart to talk about these details at public forum.

Bad Idea is my middle name :cool:

why not??? aren't police staff members public knowledge? for instance if i was to contact a station they cant hide the names of officers from the public? hows it any different than any other job... for instance, i currently work in worcester,, but i will be training in leominster soon to take a job there..

not trying to stir anything up just interested why you think its not a good idea

at the same time the PD can be touchy about things.. in which case i am sorry i brought it up.. i dont want to get anyone in trouble.. especially if it leads to you loosing your job.. i dont want to be held accountable for something like that.. and i feel partly responsible for asking where you were going to be stationed...

just few weeks ago there was a story about another cop who posted his picture in uniform somewhere at a dating site... Got busted from law enforcement. YMMV and it's his life to live.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

YMMV? what does this mean?

wow thats pretty rediculous... i dont understand why that would be.. are they concerned for the safety of their officers?

it might just be me.. either way feel free to delete the posts i dont want to get anyone in trouble..

if anything ladies love a man in uniform and i bet that photo worked for him :lol: